What's new

dollar get obliterated after IMF deal

If the deal was reached back in autumn it would have a great positive imapct on the economy but instead of stability they fetched dollar dar and rest is kaboom

We can print off dollars that is a solutionif nothing works we have plenty of roads motor ways and dams to privatize at through away prices at time of crisis

So no need to be dramatic

print dollars ? Didn’t release the federal reserve bank was in Pakistan o_O

Privatize motorways ? Love to see your DCF valuation on this one ..

Dams? … if you privatize dams how will you collect your tariffs to pay for IMF and other loans ? Which is $120B+

Seriously i didn’t know Nawaz Sharif University had a faculty in economics.. ps was $ Dar the visiting professor?

don't know why overseas support Khan

Overseas Pakistanis are less stupid than mainland Pakistanis ?

:what:

But not to suggest that mainland Pakistanis don’t support khan …

Majority of his support are from within Pakistan ie 70%+

Last edited:
If the deal was reached back in autumn it would have a great positive imapct on the economy but instead of stability they fetched dollar dar and rest is kaboom

Would had made no difference

The fundamentals for progress don’t exist

It is to early to jump with joy. We can live with the expensive dollar. Pakistan has to make politically tough structrual changes and somehow increase exports as well the tax collection; else we would have another crisis after 9 months.

Short term bullish sentiment because of loan given nothing more.
No exports, no industry , no foreign remittance and investment means no solid foundations that's makes a economy and it's currency more powerful.
But more than enough to fool the illiterate N league scums and Patwari to get votes.

Bank of America says PKR could devalue to Rs340/$​

High domestic borrowing, unsustainable debt raise concerns over currency’s stability

Salman Siddiqui
July 06, 2023

Bank of America (BofA)Securities has predicted that Pakistan’s currency could devalue to Rs340 against the US dollar due to high domestic borrowing, substantial interest payments, and the need to restructure unsustainable debt in 2024 and 2025.

The Pakistani rupee closed at Rs277.41 against the US dollar in the interbank market on Wednesday, according to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).

BofA Securities expects inflation to remain high over the next few years, with a projection of 26% in FY24. They also anticipate that Pakistan’s central bank’s key policy rate may rise to 25% in the year, compared to the current rate of 22%.

The report suggests that the economy may grow by 2.5% in the year, falling short of the government’s target of 3.5% for FY24.

It is to early to jump with joy. We can live with the expensive dollar. Pakistan has to make politically tough structrual changes and somehow increase exports as well the tax collection; else we would have another crisis after 9 months.
hello sir
in my understanding the rupee is undervalued
if economy stables we should have a 160-180 $

hello sir

The rupee will have to stabilize at the rate Bank of America is stating, and I stated that months ago.
The other issue is that within three years, you have a debt serving of $ 80 billion. The majority is with China and will probably be debt rollover or refinance, but that's akin to kicking the can down the road. Another number you should be focused on is Pakistan's total public debt and liability, which stands at around $ 180 billion; some even say it's $ 220 billion, of which a quarter needs to be serviced by next June 2024.

Last edited:
LOL, I just bought back dollars at 285 PKR To $1 before this deal and I am pretty happy to hold it as I have lost faith in PKR. I will only hold $ or Bitcoin, Gold or S&P 500 Stocks or an Estate.

LOL, I just bought back dollars at 285 PKR To $1 before this deal and I am pretty happy to hold it as I have lost faith in PKR. I will only hold $ or Bitcoin, Gold or S&P 500 Stocks or an Estate.
Well I never kept stuff in rupee since my pay is in $
Sp500 is smart

hello sir
Nope.the amount of notes printed mean it's real value is around 280 and with no end of plight it's going to hit 400 by 2024

Inflation will remain above 30%

Only hope is if we ditch the rupee and adopt Afghani, Indian rupee or dollar

Since those aren't under our printing press

We can print off dollars that is a solutionif nothing works we have plenty of roads motor ways and dams to privatize at through away prices at time of crisis

So no need to be dramatic

Some patwaris like you are also saying sell nukes to other countries for billions of dollars. Lolz

Patwari.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom