What's new

Rupee Appreciates By 9.91 Against US Dollar

One good thing India had in 1991 was everyone onboard during those reforms, which presently Pakistan lacking.

when will they realize the threat ?

PS : can’t admin merge all PKR vs Dollar threads to single thread

is that's a priority now ?
wait till pakistan reached that place sir . we are few steps behind of india even sale the gold that time . ye haram ke pilly koi na koi gujaar laga ker nikal jaty hain her time . i wish they bit the dust so reforms started .

wait till pakistan reached that place sir . we are few steps behind of india even sale the gold that time . ye haram ke pilly koi na koi gujaar laga ker nikal jaty hain her time . i wish they bit the dust so reforms started .

Luckily, we had Gold to pledge, and we pledged it to get some time, pledging gold was considered as most shameful thing. Chandra Shekhar govt fell down due to that and India went to fresh election and due to death of Rajiv Gandhi during election rally at Sriperambadur, Tamil Nadu, PVN become PM and appointed MMS as FM and rest in history.

Pakistan lacking all of them Chandra Shekhar, Gold, Election, PM & FM

Luckily, we had Gold to pledge, and we pledged it to get some time, pledging gold was considered as most shameful thing. Chandra Shekhar govt fell down due to that and India went to fresh election and due to death of Rajiv Gandhi during election rally at Sriperambadur, Tamil Nadu, PVN become PM and appointed MMS as FM and rest in history.

Pakistan lacking all of them Chandra Shekhar, Gold, Election, PM & FM
we have gold reserves too but not that big sir pakistan have 64.65 tons gold reserves since ages .i dont know why indians always think like this :lol:

Gold Reserves in Pakistan remained unchanged at 64.65 Tonnes in the forth quarter of 2022. The maximum volume of reserves was 65.43 Tonnes and minimum was 64.39 Tonnes

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 13-41-44 Pakistan Foreign Exchange & Gold Reserves 2023 Take-profit.org.png

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 13-42-45 Pakistan Foreign Exchange & Gold Reserves 2023 Take-profit.org.png

Elections will make Pakistan stable and punjab kpk elections announced .65% pakistan will have elections in last week of april .

Last edited:
we have gold reserves too but not that big sir pakistan have 64.65 tons gold reserves since ages .i dont know why indians always think like this :lol:

Gold Reserves in Pakistan remained unchanged at 64.65 Tonnes in the forth quarter of 2022. The maximum volume of reserves was 65.43 Tonnes and minimum was 64.39 Tonnes

View attachment 918655

View attachment 918662

Elections will make Pakistan stable and punjab kpk elections announced .65% pakistan will have elections in last week of april .

I thought your present FM has put it to good use

considering present political situation I don't think election will stable Pakistan rather it will destabilize further

I thought your present FM has put it to good use
no one will touch them till really things go out of control remeber india sale 65 tons of gold in 1991 .

paksitna have 65 tons of gold . as i said in haram ke bachoon ne koi jugaar laga oena hai as always .

no one will touch them till really things go out of control remeber india sale 65 tons of gold in 1991 .

paksitna have 65 tons of gold . as i said in haram ke bachoon ne koi jugaar laga oena hai as always .

Firstly, we didn't sale gold in 1991, we pledged it

In 1991, India had pledged a total of 67 tonnes of gold to the Bank of England and the Union Bank of Switzerland to raise $605 million. India’s foreign exchange reserves were then wallowing at $1.2 billion, barely enough for three weeks’ imports.

Unless PDM, PTI, Judiciary and Establishment unite together to create an economic charter between them for restructuring Pakistan economy and then start towards election and make sure elected Govt will follow charter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom