What's new

Rumors on Street: Ishaq Dar is sabotaging IMF deal on a Purpose

This is very much evident.

SMQ doing presser for much on this right now about Dar fishy statements:

Dar is an idiot. I don’t think he is capable of doing anything, even sabotaging a deal.
No he's not an idiot, he's just selfish and thinking of his own benefit, he would take down his own allies to get himself ahead.
It's the same with Shaukat Tarin, they honestly seem like twins considering the scale of their selfishness. One is trying to mint money and prop up his insolvent bank, another is trying to weasel his way through politics.

1679222881923.png

1679222974438.png

Dar is an idiot. I don’t think he is capable of doing anything, even sabotaging a deal.
Than you don't understand what's going on.

This is very much evident.

SMQ doing presser for much on this right now about Dar fishy statements:

This is uber interesting. If someone on Twitter can see that and SMQ (being not an economist) can do a press conference, than why can't out Generals see that Ishaq Dar is sabotaging the country.

Two explanations come to my mind:
1) Either Generals are too stupid to understand economy and easily mislead by frauds like Dar.

2) Or Generals do not care about the country name Pakistan just like they did not care about East Pakistan.

or may be both.

He is definitely succeeding in halting any IMF deal. Either due to his boundless stupidity or, vile nature. Even time tested friends are refusing to lend a hand.

Comments below the tweet by Pakistanis are eye opening.
Why should Saudi Arabia, China, UAE, Qatar etc., continue to bailout Pakistan every 5 or so years? When will we stand on our own feet? It wasn't too long ago, back in 1991, that India was down on its knees and on the verge of bankruptcy but the Indian nation decided to stand on their own feet with the help of expat Indians and they have not looked back ever since.

I think we need to be put in a position where no help is forthcoming, including that of IMF and only once we realize that nobody will help bail us out, we will rise on our own 2 feet. We started to do that after the pressler amendment and were growing strong but 9/11 caused a massive reset and back we found ourselves in foreign money and aid and back to the old ways.

I tell my friends that perhaps we should prepare for default; place orders for 10 years worth of imports of raw material, machinery and parts and declare default; not that we wouldn't pay off the debt, we will but in due course of time when we are able to do so. Damn be SWIFT, we will import gas and oil from Iran via pipeline (which we need to complete ASAP) on barter and electronics, computers etc., from China, Russia etc.

And then start manufacturing, build everything within, we will get where we want to be if we start walking today; first step is to start somewhere.

P.S. Forgot a very important point, we need to start trade with India officially and we need to increase it to a point where war becomes impossible for both countries based on commerce, mutual benefits and economic concerns.

This is uber interesting. If someone on Twitter can see that and SMQ (being not an economist) can do a press conference, than why can't out Generals see that Ishaq Dar is sabotaging the country.

Two explanations come to my mind:
1) Either Generals are too stupid to understand economy and easily mislead by frauds like Dar.

2) Or Generals do not care about the country name Pakistan just like they did not care about East Pakistan.

or may be both.
One reason can be that PMLN is blackmailing establishment that first disqualify IK than elections. Maryum Nawaz has actually openly said this. Establishment also wants early elections now but general elections not just provincial.

Why should Saudi Arabia, China, UAE, Qatar etc., continue to bailout Pakistan every 5 or so years? When will we stand on our own feet? It wasn't too long ago, back in 1991, that India was down on its knees and on the verge of bankruptcy but the Indian nation decided to stand on their own feet with the help of expat Indians and they have not looked back ever since.

I think we need to be put in a position where no help is forthcoming, including that of IMF and only once we realize that nobody will help bail us out, we will rise on our own 2 feet. We started to do that after the pressler amendment and were growing strong but 9/11 caused a massive reset and back we found ourselves in foreign money and aid and back to the old ways.

I tell my friends that perhaps we should prepare for default; place orders for 10 years worth of imports of raw material, machinery and parts and declare default; not that we wouldn't pay off the debt, we will but in due course of time when we are able to do so. Damn be SWIFT, we will import gas and oil from Iran via pipeline (which we need to complete ASAP) on barter and electronics, computers etc., from China, Russia etc.

And then start manufacturing, build everything within, we will get where we want to be if we start walking today; first step is to start somewhere.

P.S. Forgot a very important point, we need to start trade with India officially and we need to increase it to a point where war becomes impossible for both countries based on commerce, mutual benefits and economic concerns.

Everything you said was true apart from the last paragraph. We can't have any trade or relations with india as the differences and hatred between us and the indians is FAR too great and can NEVER be bridged. We NEED to increase trade with China, Iran etc.

Probably want to default the country in June

This will take decades to fix. We are at a non return point. Fitch is just waiting to officially call it may be in June so couple of more months.

Glade I saw this news and held a transfer of dollars
Screenshot_20230321_110931_Friendly T.jpg

Current government does not have the mandate to form any working relations with IMF.
Sir you are enough..if you support them then they should have it

When we bring maryum Nawaz we I'll be able to stand on our own feet. She is genius and was top of her class in medical school
💕

Kyun aap kay Dar sahab jin ko aap 4 maheenay pehle tak maseeha maan rahay thay kaam nhn kar rahay?

IMF knows this government is gone sooner or later, and the world wants to negotiate and deal with a government it knows is here for a longer term at least, and with some mandate.

As I have said often before, you don't give a loan to someone who you don't know will be in the city the next day or not.

Kyun aap kay Dar sahab jin ko aap 4 maheenay pehle tak maseeha maan rahay thay kaam nhn kar rahay?

IMF knows this government is gone sooner or later, and the world wants to negotiate and deal with a government it knows is here for a longer term at least, and with some mandate.

As I have said often before, you don't give a loan to someone who you don't know will be in the city the next day or not.
Since PTI is a terrorist party according to PDM govt, so IMF now wants to negotiate its program with a terror org - imagine the global headlines if MN level playing field tantrums are implemented.
:lol:

Since PTI is a terrorist party according to PDM govt, so IMF now wants to negotiate its program with a terror org - imagine the global headlines if MN level playing field tantrums are implemented.
:lol:

Oh don't worry, Dar will sort them out!

Perhaps Maryam will leak some nude videos of MD IMF

The perception of this man the part gives is that he is the BIg Daddy of the IMF, they shake when they know they have a meeting with him. He takes no BS and puts them in their place. Im actually pretty sure he yells at them in meetings too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom