What's new

Dar has said that we now have to learn to live without the IMF.

I have a gut feeling, once the industries start to close down and there is distress selling, the military inc will go in a swoop this sick industries.

And then, before you know it, LCs for raw materials will start opening.

Then, the establishment fanboys would flex, see how good the Generals are at management courtesy NDU diplomas.

As the rupee falls all the corrupt politicians and generals are getting richer. They have their money abroad in dollars and can buy up properties and businesses in Pakistan for worthless rupees.

There is going to be a huge transfer of wealth into the hands of the general and political mafias.

As the rupee falls all the corrupt politicians and generals are getting richer. They have their money abroad in dollars and can buy up properties and businesses in Pakistan for worthless rupees.

There is going to be a huge transfer of wealth into the hands of the general and political mafias.

The generals want a firm grip over Pakistan.

I have a gut feeling, once the industries start to close down and there is distress selling, the military inc will go in a swoop this sick industries.

And then, before you know it, LCs for raw materials will start opening.

Then, the establishment fanboys would flex, see how good the Generals are at management courtesy NDU diplomas.
Military has never allowed other industries to exist in specific domain (food processing etc)
They simply close these industries or send people to sobotage them

Except no aggressive policies are being implemented because Dar keeps going back on his word.

The IMF and the Chinese will get their money back no matter what, they're not worried about losing money because they can simply seize overseas Pakistani assets and auction them off to make the money back.

Again you talk of things you have little to no knowledge about as if you're this intellectual.

You are not.

Stop it.
What assets? What grand delusions do you have about overseas assets?

Yaar kisko samjha raha hai, stop wasting valuable bandwidth and let me do the honours by the following
Physical violence is not the answer.
So your plan is ‘ghauri aya fir’

There is no other way
Since you support PDM and are a major part of the problem, of course I expect you to cut a pound of flesh.
And given it to Benjamin Afridi in Pekhawar?

What assets? What grand delusions do you have about overseas assets?

Physical violence is not the answer.

There is no other way

And given it to Benjamin Afridi in Pekhawar?

Don't worry. The way things are headed KP won't even be on your hateful tongue in the coming years.

They have found elixir of Pakistan
The two great Bs

Biryani and babas

Biryani and babas have transformed Pakistan into a first world country. The economy is thriving and the people are so happy.

First decide amongst yourselves

We already have. You can have your generals, judges and PDM in Sindh and Punjab. You can name that area Pakistan. Run it the way you want. We you won't even hear from us.

We already have. You can have your generals, judges and PDM in Sindh and Punjab. You can name that area Pakistan. Run it the way you want. We you won't even hear from us.

Are you suggesting Niazi is a refugee in Punjab right now fleeing corruption charges in KP?

Are you suggesting Niazi is a refugee in Punjab right now fleeing corruption charges in KP?

What I am suggesting is that PDM and the generals can have an orgy in Sindh and Punjab that they can call Pakistan.

What I am suggesting is that PDM and the generals can have an orgy in Sindh and Punjab that they can call Pakistan.

Why don't you use the PM portal for suggestions? I am not here to entertain your khawarij fantasies

Back
Top Bottom