What's new

Does Forces Goal-2030 could improve bd military as a whole ?

@waz; @Oscar

This guy @MilSpec is on a mission to negative rate BD'shis but ignores Indians and Myanmarese who
say just as worse, if not even worse.

Please go through this thread and see for yourself.
Not really , Very few ratings to Bangladeshi or Chinese, most to Indians and Pakistani members. Do point out the offensive content and I will rate them too, Or edit your offensive content and notify me, I will reverse the ratings- it works both ways. Your call chief :)

Not really , Very few ratings to Bangladeshi or Chinese, most to Indians and Pakistani members. Do point out the offensive content and I will rate them too, Or edit your offensive content and notify me, I will reverse the ratings- it works both ways. Your call chief :)

You are biased against me and maybe Bengalis as well from what I can see in this thread. You had
the opportunity to do the same to Indians and Myanmar else but declined to do so.
Think why virtually all, if not all, my negative ratings have come from you and you only? Why do others not negatively
rate me?

I will let the moderators handle this but thanks for your offer.

Ignore the rating.... ;)

I want the moderators to see how biased he is.
Don't really care about the ratings.

Last edited:
it's nt a story. It's reality. accept ur false false corrupt thoughts.

You are biased against me and maybe Bengalis as well from what I can see in this thread. You had
the opportunity to do the same to Indians and Myanmar else but declined to do so.
Think why virtually all, if not all, my negative ratings have come from you and you only? Why do others not negatively
rate me?

I will let the moderators handle this but thanks for your offer.

I want the moderators to see how biased he is.
Don't really care about the ratings.
please do highlight the offensive posts, if i do find them offensive I will rate them as well, and give them the same opportunity to edit the post to reverse the rating. I have always reversed ratings when content is edited, and you can check that with any mod. You on the other hand have been here for long enough to forum regulations but still will engage in flamebait and insulting nationalities and religions.
and if did not already know this - I am a Bengali.

please do highlight the offensive posts, if i do find them offensive I will rate them as well, and give them the same opportunity to edit the post to reverse the rating. I have always reversed ratings when content is edited, and you can check that with any mod. You on the other hand have been here for long enough to forum regulations but still will engage in flamebait and insulting nationalities and religions.
and if did not already know this - I am a Bengali.

Don't try to excuse your behaviour by saying you are BengalI. So what? Some of the
biggest trollers of BD/ BD'shis on this forum are Indian Bengalis.

Like I say let us let the moderators look at what has happened on this thread.

Don't try to excuse your behaviour by saying you are BengalI. So what? Some of the
biggest trollers of BD/ BD'shis on this forum are Indian Bengalis.

Like I say let us let the moderators look at what has happened on this thread.
excuse.... ? I stand by the ratings....

Seriously??? I assumed you to be a Delhiaite.....
Bengali but grew up in Maharashtra. So technically a Maharashtrian with bengali mother tongue

So why mention that you are Bengali then?
dude, your rating are not because of your track record or the fact that you are bengali, it because of your low quality offensive content....
Have you seen me rate your posts unfairly? were your posts offensive? I am not going to review every post on the forum to judge the the level of offensiveness on relative terms to what others have posted. Go complain in the post rating section, if the moderators find the rating unfair they will reverse it.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it it is a duck..
You are an Indian Rakhaine mix.
I will never say that to @Aung Zaya . He is a pure burmese.

Yeah, that could be true. What could also be true is that on my non-Yakhine side of my family is a reasonably well-known family and hence I don't ever mention anything about who I am or what I do and certainly not post pictures of myself. Ofcourse, your chimp theory could be true too.

dude, your rating are not because of your track record or the fact that you are bengali, it because of your low quality offensive content....
Have you seen me rate your posts unfairly? were your posts offensive? I am not going to review every post on the forum to judge the the level of offensiveness on relative terms to what others have posted. Go complain in the post rating section, if the moderators find the rating unfair they will reverse it.

I have already asked them to review this whole thread and so let us wait for them to go through it.

Like the red-herring about not having time to go through every post on forum but you managed to find time to read my posts on this thread and not others.

I don't care about my negative ratings per se but more a case of what I perceive to be an abuse of the system on this thread.

There is nothing to be gained by continuing this discussion.

Like the red-herring about not having time to go through every post on forum but you managed to find time to read my posts on this thread and not others.

Dont mistake me for justifying him or defending him, he is capable of doing it himself...... Just to tell you the thing on the other perspective..... There are 100's of threads runs between the logins and 10's of pages in them - Now add number of posts...... Most of the times we miss posts which may have offensive content, and that would be seen as a bias..... We TTa's are blamed for it (irrespective of the flag we bear).... I have faced it from my own countrymen........It is not intentional.....We all are human beings....

Back
Top Bottom