What's new

Does Forces Goal-2030 could improve bd military as a whole ?

Dont mistake me for justifying him or defending him, he is capable of doing it himself...... Just to tell you the thing on the other perspective..... There are 100's of threads runs between the logins and 10's of pages in them - Now add number of posts...... Most of the times we miss posts which may have offensive content, and that would be seen as a bias..... We TTa's are blamed for it (irrespective of the flag we bear).... I have faced it from my own countrymen........It is not intentional.....We all are human beings....

I am only talking about this thread. He would
have had to read all posts to see mine as well.

He was called up by another Indian for a specific purpose and that is what he has done.

BD would use both aircraft jamming, stealth and also
radiation missile attacks to take on their SAM's.

BD is defence orientated but may need to use penetration into India to defend itself.
Will someone wake these hobos up??? We are already talking about BD AF penetrating India!!

Will someone wake these hobos up??? We are already talking about BD AF penetrating India!!

You think a force of 160 4+/5 gen fighters is unable to penetrative Indian airspace?
Think what you like as BD will build a strong mighty military 2030 - what stopped it in the past
was lack of money which is more longer the case.

You think a force of 160 4+/5 gen fighters is unable to penetrative Indian airspace?
Think what you like as BD will build a strong mighty military 2030 - what stopped it in the past
No, Iam sure you can and while you're at it how about achieving air superiority over the entire Indian subcontinent??
I think we need to shift our focus from china to BD because they're going to be real badas*** in near future.

No

No, Iam sure you can and while you're at it how about achieving air superiority over the entire Indian subcontinent??
I think we need to shift or focus from china to BD because they're going to be real badas*** in near future.

Don't be silly you fool.

All that we are trying to say is that BD will be able to conventionally match Indian forces in NE.
India can never concentrate the bulk of it's forces against BD as it has to keep large forces facing
Pakistan and China. Maybe some of your planes in NE can be deployed against both BD and China
due to proximity but you can bet a full-scale conventional war against BD will only happen with China and
Pakistan also being involved.

If India has no hegemonic designs against BD then it need not worry about the military buildup
to 2030.

Last edited:
Don't be silly you fool.

All that we are trying to say is that BD will be able to conventionally match Indian forces in NE.
India can never concentrate the bulk of it's forces against BD as it has to keep large forces facing
Pakistan and China. Maybe some of your planes in NE can be deployed against both BD and China
due to proximity but you can bet a full-scale conventional war against BD will only happen with China and
Pakistan also being involved.

If India has no hegemonic designs against BD then it need not worry about the military buildup
to 2030.
Hey troll, do not forget that you are completely engulfed by India hence matching the forces on one side makes no sense especially when you can be overwhelmed by our sheer number and power.
Also take note that even in an impossible scenario of India vs China-pak BD will not be stepping in forget about penetrating Indian airspace. We brought democracy to you be thankful!
Rest if you still believe you can match us and penetrate our airspace i step down and applaud your intelligence and hope you represent the average educated male in your country.

Last edited:
Hey troll, do not forget that you are completely engulfed by India hence matching the forces on one side makes no sense especially when you can be overwhelmed by our sheer number and power.
Also take note that even in an impossible scenario of India vs China-pak BD will not be stepping in forget about penetrating Indian airspace. We brought democracy to you be thankful!
Rest if you still believe you can match us and penetrate our airspace i step down and applaud to your intelligence and hope you represent the average educated male in your country.

You Indians are mainly on the whole stupid
as you are still 3rd world after 69 years of Independence.

So you are not to be not taken seriously.

Sure champ!! Please carry on with your wet dreams apologies for breaking the flow, you were talking about stealth,radar jammers and so on.
Chow

Your country is too tiny to have that capability and strategic depth. Almost all of your airbases and runways will be destroyed within first few minutes if there will be a war between us ever. Remember that. Besides 160 4++ aircrafts in modern era will cost around 20 billion dollar..Sorry but only a fool will think that BD can manage that. I am simply being realistic here.

Whoa!!! We know what kinda first world $hit your country is. @Nilgiri @gslv mk3

Your country is too tiny to have that capability and strategic depth. Almost all of your airbases and runways will be destroyed within first few minutes if there will be a war between us ever. Remember that. Besides 160 4++ aircrafts in modern era will cost around 20 billion dollar..Sorry but only a fool will think that BD can manage that. I am simply being realistic here.

Whoa!!! We know what kinda first world $hit your country is. @Nilgiri @gslv mk3

Yes India can do what even the US could not do - you are really silly.

No you are the fool here as I am talking about 2030 and not now.

These fighters are likely to cost between 75-100 million US dollars in the prices as they are being brought. BD defence spending in the mid-2020s is likely to be around 12-15 billion dollars. So say 30% allocated to airforce which makes 4-5 billion dollars a year. As you can see this is affordable. Unlike you I am able to use mathematics to back up my arguments whereas you have nothing but your own opinion.

And stop calling those two losers to back you up, as we all know that one is an unemployed troll and the other
is just a kid who thinks India is this great technological power.

These fighters are likely to cost between 75-100 million US dollars in the prices as they are being brought. BD defence spending in the mid-2020s is likely to be around 12-15 billion dollars. So say 30% allocated to airforce which makes 4-5 billion dollars a year. As you can see this is affordable. Unlike you I am able to use mathematics to back up my arguments whereas you have nothing but your own opinion.

And stop calling those two losers to back you up, as we all know that one is an unemployed troll and the other
@UKBengali please continue with the wet dreams ignore us petty Indians... so where were you...ya stealth, jammers and so on!!
There you go mr CV Raman from the super developed 1st world bangladesh the stage is all yours!

No mattet how you justifies, but fact remain same that your country is too tiny to have that capability. Few anti-airfield bombs will destroy most of your airfields in first few minutes. Rest will be done will a salvo of Brahmos and other weapons. And no I don't see any 4++ gen aircraft being purchases by BD anytime soon. All one can see is few yak trainers from Russia that too on soft loan. Your country can hardly afford few second hand cutters and tiny corvettes on soft loans and here you are talking about 160 4++ gen aircraft.
PS: Hell some dumbos can even imagine that BD aircrafts can penetrate Indian airspace...hahaha

@UKBengali please continue with the wet dreams ignore us petty Indians... so where were you...ya stealth, jammers and so on!!
There you go mr CV Raman from the super developed 1st world bangladesh the stage is all yours!

Yes, BD will have 5th generation stealth planes by 2030.
Not exactly a big deal since stealth planes have been in operation since 2005.

Why do Indians care?

No mattet how you justifies, but fact remain same that your country is too tiny to have that capability. Few anti-airfield bombs will destroy most of your airfields in first few minutes. Rest will be done will a salvo of Brahmos and other weapons. And no I don't see any 4++ gen aircraft being purchases by BD anytime soon. All one can see is few yak trainers from Russia that too on soft loan. Your country can hardly afford few second hand cutters and tiny corvettes on soft loans and here you are talking about 160 4++ gen aircraft.
PS: Hell some dumbos can even imagine that BD aircrafts can penetrate Indian airspace...hahaha

This is my last reply to you unless you increase the quality of your arguments.

US which is far more powerful was not able to achieve what you say India can.

Now if you want to have a serious debate then I am open to discuss, otherwise don't bother replying.
I expect the use of mathematics to back up your arguments, otherwise it is just meaningless opinion.

Last edited:

Within first 4 hours of operation we will make sure most of the airfield around BD are destroyed, S-400 will be deployed in 4 major corners of the BD border and any aircraft and misslie will be destroyed inside Indian sky.

Then the next fun part will start, sending 5 million strong Ansar and VDP team as a forward occupational force to Calcutta Tripura and Assam and create a buffer zone for the BD army which is still within our traditional territorial border and having a good defence like iron shield.

The third phase will be to asking the Dalits and Muslim in India to raise up arms and take control of the Delhi Red Fort and raise the emancipation flag there. The great Dravid empire should be encouraged to have their own country or become our tributary and come under our military protection.

All nuclear arsenal will be coniscated and put under UN supervision and eventually destroyed.

Yes, BD will have 5th generation stealth planes by 2030.
Not exactly a big deal since stealth planes have been in operation since 2005.

Why do Indians care?

This is my last reply to you unless you increase the quality of your arguments.

US which is far more powerful was not able to achieve what you say India can.

Now if you want to have a serious debate then I am open to discuss, otherwise don'the bother replying.
I expect the use of mathematics to back up your arguments, otherwise it is just meaningless opinion.
Idiot, your mental state was quite evident when you claimed that BD aircrafts will penetrate the Indian skies.....I think my reply was proper against that dumbness. Period.

Back
Top Bottom