What's new

Does Forces Goal-2030 could improve bd military as a whole ?

Why do you think that Indians here support Myanmar against BD?
They are just trying to create a rift between the two countries for their own interests.
If Myanmar would not try to push their Rohingyas out then BD would have no problems with it.

There could be a lot of mutually beneficial trade between BD and Myanmar - for example Myanmar could
export a lot of agricultural products to BD and BD could supply medicines and electronics at competitive prices.

Why do you think I'm even here in the first place? If you sh*theels didn't keep trying to push your unwanted islamic excess population in then we would have nothing to do with you. You are a very distant fourth in the order of importance of bordering countries if not for Ronhingya. It doesn't matter what if anything India is trying on as the most important neighbour is China and biggest trade partner is Thailand. We also have actual links to the West and a functioning regional pact in ASEAN. Just thank your lucky stars you are of more import than Laos.

Why do you think I'm even here in the first place? If you sh*theels didn't keep trying to push your unwanted islamic excess population in then we would have nothing to do with you. You are a very distant fourth in the order of importance of bordering countries if not for Ronhingya. It doesn't matter what if anything India is trying on as the most important neighbour is China and biggest trade partner is Thailand. We also have actual links to the West and a functioning regional pact in ASEAN. Just thank your lucky stars you are of more import than Laos.

Stop trying to get rid of your own Muslims by calling them foreigners.

You are beyond any help as you have been personally
deeply scarred by a BD'shi in real life.

The only BD I've known personally was a British Sylheti guy and he was cool. I don't know what happened to the freaks on this forum, though.

Most BD people you meet in real life are ok or even good people. The dummies with inferiority complex are the ones that flock to defence forums....it is their natural calling. Hence they are over-represented here.

Stop trying to get rid of your own Muslims by calling them foreigners.

You are beyond any help as you have been personally
deeply scarred by a BD'shi in real life.
This guy is the hybtid of rakhaine mom and indian coolie dad. You know the by priduct.lmaof

@MilSpec : here comes good-old dude to negative rate me yet again, I think all my negative ratings have come
from you and you only. Enjoy this little bit of power you have on an anonymous Internet forum.

:lol:

PS So when are you going to negatively rate @Nilgiri or does he get away with it as he is Indian? He has said way worse things than I have done.
You can report his posts, I will rate the posts that I come across.

u misunderstood me. i didn't sy air craft's has no role in modern war method/ i am talking about how a country conquer another country/ army call air force for their benefits. as i said land force means ground dog. in this terms air force has no work . SUCH AS IN GURILLA WARFEZ AIR CRAFT ATTENTION IS TOO MUCH MINIMUM. ARMY MOVE WITH THEIR ARTILARY DIVISION AND SO ON. I NEVER SAID AIR FORCE HAS NO ROLE IN MODERN WARFEZ/

Buy a dictionary, or atleast complete primary school.

forgot about naf war ? u guyz cant defend our border force, so how guyz think u could defend army !!!!! HA HA HA HA HA
it would be good story... LOL tell me about naf story.. :D 10000000+++ myanmar soldiers died without even any injury of BD.. BD stronk..!! LOL

AIR FORCE JUST CAN DESTROY HIGHER BUILDINGS.
Well , the great saying of so-called Bangladeshi professional soldiers... !!! respect..!! :bunny::bunny:

indian army crossed burmese border again i heard...
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...e-between-indian-army-naga-rebels/283798.html

Last edited:
BD spends around 1.7% of GDP when arms imports are taken into account.

Links ?

The relative gap will decrease when BD has 160 4+/5 gen fighters by 2030. It only has 8 4 gen fighters now.
Whether you like it or not, BD will match Indian forces in NE by 2030.

You've been talking about this 160 fighters without showing a single official source. Stop daydreaming.

You can report his posts, I will rate the posts that I come across.

Buy a dictionary, or atleast complete primary school.

If u cn't understand my meaning. Thats ur fault. not mine.

it would be good story... LOL tell me about naf story.. :D 10000000+++ myanmar soldiers died without even any injury of BD.. BD stronk..!! LOL

Well , the great saying of so-called Bangladeshi professional soldiers... !!! respect..!! :bunny::bunny:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/na...e-between-indian-army-naga-rebels/283798.html

why u dn't search the story on google ?

@waz; @Oscar

This guy @MilSpec is on a mission to negative rate BD'shis but ignores Indians and Myanmarese who
say just as worse, if not even worse.

Please go through this thread and see for yourself.

I don't have a drop of South Asian heritage in me you textile weaving chimp.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it it is a duck..
You are an Indian Rakhaine mix.
I will never say that to @Aung Zaya . He is a pure burmese.

Back
Top Bottom