What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Well, it is not hard to predict, that with the increasing properity the Chinese people want more freedom. That´s not unusual considering the path S. Korea and Taiwan have taken. Unlike N. Korea, China embraces to an open economy, its people can travel to every corner of the world and can see things that are not thinkable in their country.

Consultative democracy sounds giving people more powers. All in all it´s a good move.

That's the Asian road to democracy, slowly and one step at a time. The west demands countries like China, Vietnam and Myanmar to change overnight to fit whatever political agendas they have on their minds, but alas, if one (read Myanmar) follows their timeline its society will turn into chaos.

The people of these societies, as their lives improved, have to also allow the governments to reform in timely schedules and show these officials the proper ways if they're not satisfied.

North Korea's biggest problem is one man has all the power so there's no competitions among the leadership as to who're the better leaders. But if the signs are corrected they too will have to change soon and the pace has to be quicken before the country turns to anarchistic.

Indonesian, Malaysian or Singaporean chinese usually using hokkien in daily conversation.

What does "cibai" and "lancau" mean??
Hokkien is language of Fujian province, Hokkien is the pronouncation of Fujian in Hokkien ( Hokkien = Fujian language), I am not from Fujian province, I dont know hokkien. Ask some Fujian people.

on Pakistan sovereignty claim over indian controlled Kashmir:

Why-kashmir-belongs-to-Pakistan-by-Syed-Ali-Shah-Geelani

On indian's illegal occupation of our Xangnan (Arunachal Pradesh):

1. we never recognize the McMahon line
2. Xizang and the lama was not a legal government representing China,
3. the illegality of the brits to govern india equally applies to the illegal status of the McMahon line
4. the brits were thieves who has stolen india and China; indians are thieves who have taken over the loot from colonial brits

On your point 1) above, even UK doesn't recognize the McMahon line, only our Indian friends still stick to the illegal base of their arguments.

In dumping the Simla Accord, Miliband described this agreement, negotiated by Sir Henry McMahon, a British diplomat posted in Delhi, as ''an anachronism". He went on to state: ''Like every other EU member state and the United States, we regard Tibet as part of the People's Republic of China."

UK stand on McMahon Line bolstering Beijing?s claims? - Times Of India
David Miliband was then the UK foreign minister.

The question is disturbing though.

come on! Bro i had no offense chinese are our brother's i was just wanna take view of others that what ppl think about pak/china relation i mean is that real brotherhood or like pak/US relation which stands on the pillars of self benefit's!

On your point 1) above, even UK doesn't recognize the McMahon line, only our Indian friends still stick to the illegal base of their arguments.

David Miliband was then the UK foreign minister.

So that makes the verdict pure and simple: delusional, cheerleading and greedy indians are guilty of theft on keeping China's Territory!

india has to retreat and vacant 藏南 Zangnan (Arunachal Pradesh) immediately and unconditionally!

For me,
The India-controlled Kashmir undoubtedly belongs to Pakistan, just like the South-Tibet region (or so-called Arunachal Pradesh) undoubtedly belongs to China.:pakistan::china:

the problem arises when only china and pakistan are undoubtful about it....:D

on Pakistan sovereignty :lol:aim over indian controlled Kashmir:

Why-kashmir-belongs-to-Pakistan-by-Syed-Ali-Shah-Geelani

Assuming the fact you justify Kahsmir being Pakistani based on the article

Let me qoute a part:

It is for this right of self-determination through plebiscite that what Geelani repeatedly refers to as ‘the people of Jammu and Kashmir’ or, simply, ‘the Kashmiri people’, have been consistently demanding ever since 1947.

If self-determination through plebiscite for Kashmiris is agreed upon, wonder why a self-determination through plebiscite for Tibetians and people of Xinjiang shouldn't be held, Wonder what China is afraid of :lol:

After all China being a member of P5 should be a paradigm of what is in the UN charter

To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;

Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles

4. the brits were thieves who has stolen india and China; indians are thieves who have taken over the loot from colonial brits

And CPC replaces the role of Imperial Japan in East Asia.

Who's the traitor!

Before I was firmly against 1979 China's attack of Vietnam. Now I think Mr. Deng probably had a sound base to do so.

Please read the following research paper.

----------

Vietnam, China and the Boat People

No wonder Vietnam is such an economic sh!thole now: it drove out so many business savvy Hoa. And now the Viets still largely follow the example of their ex-Hoa in the North, and learn from the ex-Hoa, but is doing badly.

There are currently about 855,000 Hoa´s (Chinese) living in Vietnam. So can you pls explain me why we still have a high number of Hoa´s if the Vietnamese government drove out the people as you said?

Hoa people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assuming the fact you justify Kahsmir being Pakistani based on the article

Let me qoute a part:

If self-determination through plebiscite for Kashmiris is agreed upon, wonder why a self-determination through plebiscite for Tibetians and people of Xinjiang shouldn't be held, Wonder what China is afraid of :lol:

The plebiscite is not applicable in Xizang and Xinjiang because these lands are historically Chinese territories / under our rules for a long time; and even if anyone brutalliy applies plebiscite we will win!

After all China being a member of P5 should be a paradigm of what is in the UN charter

Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles

explained!

And CPC replaces the role of Imperial Japan in East Asia.

that is a nonsensical comparison! Imperial Japan is dead only its remnants remain in factions in japan. N and S Korea are independent. China is ruled by CPC and it has not engaged in any war for over 30 years!

Tell that to Arunchal Pradesh people in this forum :lol:

The kids dont know its cheerleading and greedy mother is a thief ! Her name is india! Correct! The kids need to be told about their mother's grand larceny!

There are currently about 855,000 Hoa´s (Chinese) living in Vietnam. So can you pls explain me why we still have a high number of Hoa´s if the Vietnamese government drove out the people as you said?

Hoa people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your quote from Wiki describes that in this paragraph:

Departure from Vietnam: 1975-1990
Hoa communities offered widespread resistance and clashes left the streets of Cholon "full of corpses".[39][46] These measures, combined with external tensions stemming from Vietnam's dispute with Cambodia and China in 1978 and 1979 caused an exodus of the majority of the Hoa, of whom more than 170,000 fled overland into the province of Guangxi, China, from the North and the remainder fled by boat from the South. China received a daily influx of 4-5,000 refugees, while Southeast Asian countries saw a wave of 5,000 boat people arriving at their shores each month.

China sent unarmed ships to help evacuate the refugees, but encountered diplomatic problems as the Vietnamese government denied that the Hoa suffered persecution and later refused to issue exit permits after as many as 250,000 Hoa had applied for repatriation.[47] In an attempt to stem the refugee flow, avert Vietnamese accusations that Beijing was coercing its citizens to emigrate, and encourage Vietnam to change its policies towards ethnic Hoa, China closed off its land border in 1978.[48]

This led to a jump in the number of boat people, with as many as 100,000 arriving in other countries by the end of 1978. However, the Vietnamese government by now not only encouraged the exodus, but took the opportunity to profit from it by extorting a price of five to ten taels of gold or an equivalent of US $1,500 to $3,000 per person wishing to leave the country.[49][50][51][52][53] The Vietnamese military also forcibly drove the thousands of border refugees across the China-Vietnam land border, causing numerous border incidents and armed clashes, while blaming these movements on China by accusing them of using saboteurs to force Vietnamese citizens into China.[54][55][56][57][58][59] This new influx brought the number of refugees in China to around 200,000.[60]

The size of the exodus increased during and after the war. The monthly number of boat people arriving in Southeast Asia increased to 11,000 during the first quarter of 1979, 28,000 by April, and 55,000 in June, while more than 90,000 fled by boat to China. In addition, the Vietnamese military also began expelling ethnic Hoa from Vietnam-occupied Kampuchea, leading to over 43,000 refugees of mostly Hoa descent fleeing overland to Thailand[61]

By now, Vietnam was openly confiscating the properties and extorting money from fleeing refugees. In April 1979 alone, Hoa outside of Vietnam had remitted a total of US $242 million (an amount equivalent to half the total value of Vietnam's 1978 exports) through Hong Kong to Ho Chi Minh City to help their friends or family pay their way out of Vietnam.[62] By June, money from refugees had replaced the coal industry as Vietnam's largest source of foreign exchange and was expected to reach as much as 3 billion in US dollars.[63]

By 1980, the refugee population in China reached 260,000,[64] and the number of surviving boat people refugees in Southeast Asia reached 400,000.[65] (An estimated 50%[66][67] to 70%[62] of Vietnamese and Chinese boat people perished at sea.)

By the end of 1980, a majority of Hoa had fled Vietnam to China, along with an estimated 30,000 ethnic Vietnamese refugees

I think they are the survivors or returnees from other countries and their descendents !

Your quote from Wiki describes that in this paragraph:

Departure from Vietnam: 1975-1990

I think they are the survivors or returnees from other countries and their descendents !

China had a idiot illusion about role of Hua people in Vietnam, think that without them Vietnam's economy should be collapsed and called them turn back to motherland China 1978 to making impression on Vietnam. Bravo, we let them go away freely if they want.
You have to know that Vietnam has been used weapons of enemy to against enemy. Same things happent in 1978. Hua people left Vietnam base on dirty policy of China against Vietnam.

China had a idiot illusion about role of Hua people in Vietnam, think that without them Vietnam's economy should be collapsed and called them turn back to motherland China 1978 to making impression on Vietnam. Bravo, we let them go away freely if they want.
You have to know that Vietnam has been used weapons of enemy to against enemy. Same things happent in 1978. Hua people left Vietnam base on dirty policy of China against Vietnam.
Don't worry, we'll gladly take them back one day and lay waste to everything else in your sorry excuse of a country.

Back
Top Bottom