What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Why do they think J20 is a fifth gen plane and can defeat F22 and PAKFA just because US/Russia said that publicly to fool them . :devil: Dont go offtopic . :D
No offense .

Next one : What do they think about Noodles made in India ?

What is the general opinion of a simple chinese about India?

chinese focus more on US & Europe. about india the 1st impression is buddha.both china and india are developing countries,if cooperate,we will be the NO.1 & NO.2 in the world.many chinese think india medias are cheating their people without sending reporters to china.

chinese focus more on US & Europe. about india the 1st impression is buddha.both china and india are developing countries,if cooperate,we will be the NO.1 & NO.2 in the world.many chinese think india medias are cheating their people without sending reporters to china.

thanks... also what do chinese educated people think of india?
why do chinese think of europe and US?

Why do they think J20 is a fifth gen plane and can defeat F22 and PAKFA just because US/Russia said that publicly to fool them . :devil: Dont go offtopic . :D
No offense .

Next one : What do they think about Noodles made in India ?

i dont think J20 can defeat F22 on equal terms.But china design J20 not for invading US or Russia.if war happens around china ,i think with the help of air defense forces and early warning aircrafts J20 will let no aggressors back.
Aviation industry reflect its national industrial level ,the is still a big gap between china and US.we need at lest 30yrs to catch up with US.
i don't know Noodles made in India.India fly pie is good...

Really, why you think that you can give the answer of all questions????

answers of myself,as an ordinary chinese.or just "i dont know"

i have heard that chinese is a difficult language too learn. In your opinion,is it possible for a person who is not born in china to learn and speak chinese as fluently as a china born?

The huge growing population,great software industry,most weapons bought from other countries,Spider-Mans anywhere of the train
Many companies have trade relations with the West.some people go to the west for better education,better environment.Young people like American movies...

Chinese languages are tonal..... really difficult to master.... the same word might mean 'mother' or 'donkey', depending on how you pronounce it :confused:

i have heard that chinese is a difficult language too learn. In your opinion,is it possible for a person who is not born in china to learn and speak chinese as fluently as a china born?

Nothing is impossible to a willing mind。plz search "MarkRowswell" in youtube,his chinese name is "dashan",and "ERIC SHEPHERD",they speak Mandarin Chinese better than most chinese

Nothing is impossible to a willing mind。plz search "MarkRowswell" in youtube,his chinese name is "dashan",and "ERIC SHEPHERD",they speak Mandarin Chinese better than most chinese

You are a poor spokesperson for China and Chinese!

In Spratly isl where VN control the largest and the most important part, can China defeat VN there or VN will kick china out and retake all lost islands ?? and Why ?
778px-Spratly_with_flags.jpg

Chinese languages are tonal..... really difficult to master.... the same word might mean 'mother' or 'donkey', depending on how you pronounce it :confused:

haha...maybe the most difficaut is chinese characters,a character may have more than 2 pronunciations and 3 or 4 meanings

No disrespect here, but think about it. Right now China is in the position of catching up with US, other European developed nations and Japan. So in any race, you should always focus on someone who is in front of you, not someone behide you or besides you. Also in most areas China has to deal more with US and Europe, that is why US and Europe are the main focus in China. So either it is in media or in common people's view, India is rarely mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom