What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

djsjs

thank you for opening such a thread .....appreciate it.......................but soon there will be lots of trolls and chest thumping ...please ignore them and keep this thread in the same good spirit you started it with

Q : How Free is the media in reporting against the Goverment and its policies ??

Why do they think J20 is a fifth gen plane and can defeat F22 and PAKFA just because US/Russia said that publicly to fool them . :devil: Dont go offtopic . :D
No offense .

Next one : What do they think about Noodles made in India ?

Most people don't even care or know about J20 in China. Your perception of how people think of J20 are concluded from the reaction people have on this forum which is not accurate representation of who people think of in general in China. Most people who are here in this forum are ultra natiionalists and overzealous military enthusiasts, and that does not just apply to Chinese members but also members from India, Pakistan and other countries. So go figuare.

In Spratly isl where VN control the largest and the most important part, can China defeat VN there or VN will kick china out and retake all lost islands ?? and Why ?

our leaders are soft.

djsjs

thank you for opening such a thread .....appreciate it.......................but soon there will be lots of trolls and chest thumping ...please ignore them and keep this thread in the same good spirit you started it with

Q : How Free is the media in reporting against the Goverment and its policies ??

i don't know how to answer you,thereis a saying :外事问谷歌,内事问百度,房事问天涯。means:google tell u sensitive problems,baidu tell u official,tianya tell u entertainment

djsjs

Not as free as other countries. Forget about those official news outlets as they are the mouth piece of the government, but other news outlets oftens have articles criticizing government policies. In general it is more free than you think to actually critizise government policies as they should be debated, and some actions of the wrong doing of the government as long as those are nt too sensitive to question the legitimacy of the government. Especially after the internet become a necessary household item, there is not much the government can hide from the public as they could before. Internet actually brought downfall to many officials for their wrong doings and corruption.

In Spratly isl where VN control the largest and the most important part, can China defeat VN there or VN will kick china out and retake all lost islands ?? and Why ?

our leaders are soft.
Even Bin Laden was 'soft' and dare not use siucide bomb, too:lol:
----> if you want your country to get stronger, then the power must belong to People, not leader or dictator and VN learders are transfer the power to People when China still Not .

Even Bin Laden was 'soft' and dare not use siucide bomb, too:lol:
----> if you want your country to get stronger, then the power must belong to People, not leader or dictator and VN learders are transfer the power to People when China still Not .

We definitely dont want to become a nation with only a pathetic $9 billions in fx reserves thank you very much:rofl:

Is that all what a Chinese thinks if it comes to Vietnam?
What are things the Vietnamese good at and what are their bad sides?

Pls don´t troll, answer seriously!

er, Infact general Chinese don't think about Vietnam, for me,
1. Vietnam War
2. Vietnam following China to reform and open to the world
3. China and VN has disputed island

if VN put forward police then knock it, if VN not, then talk, that's all

Do you or people you know actually like having no free speech/freedom of thought?

?? any specific point, your ques is abstractive

Do you or people you know actually like having no free speech/freedom of thought?

in ur opinion,chinese are now in a huge cage.look.....what's ur media tell u.why don't u come to china and find the answer by ur eyes ,not ur powerful imagination:yahoo:

I was in china for more than year. I spent most of my time in Shenzhen, then Nanjing, GuangZhou, beijing, Guilin. etc.

Trust me Chinese people are really really really friendly. Most of them wants to take photographs with us. I really liked almost every one.

Chinese language is most difficult language in the world i think (I know around 7 language). I tried to learn chinese words. Even if u learn and speak that to common people they just cant understand you. If there is a little very minute difference in tone, then dont understand. They never use any english word, even to sorry,thanks :-).

Majority, Most of the people really respect their communist party.

Foods are difficult to manage initially, but later you will love it. There is no single other food available in "Indian chinese restourents" are available in China. Except frid rice :-)

They have 1.30 minutes break in lunch time, Goto office on-time. Goto lunch on time. Then sleep almost one hour nicely in office @ lunch time on their own cots/beds which they keep in office.

One strange thing i observed in china is: Bin laden T-Shirts are available there. And many argued with me saying He did the correct thing .

There are few things which many Indians dont like about them. I think i wouldnt like to tell that.
But trust me, Its really really nice place :-)

One misconception: i think every thing in china in retail u get is much costlier than India. India is really cheap compared to china. Except in electronics item.
1 year back.

200 ml milk costed there 23 Rs.
5kg rice costed there 370Rs.

Its really difficult for poor in china to live in poor. But i think it would be relatively easy for Indians to live. (I dont know what is the avg salary of chinese)

The thread is appreciated.

I have question,

I know India has around 300-400 million poor people while China has around 150 million poor people. Both are developing countries.
When you go around India or see photos and videos of India, one can see plenty of poor people.

But when you see photos and videos of China, its all glitzy and glass everywhere but no sight of poor people in China. So does CCP hide these poor people or are the poor people dispatched to rural remote areas.

The thread is appreciated.

I have question,

I know India has around 300-400 million poor people while China has around 150 million poor people. Both are developing countries.
When you go around India or see photos and videos of India, one can see plenty of poor people.

But when you see photos and videos of China, its all glitzy and glass everywhere but no sight of poor people in China. So does CCP hide these poor people or are the poor people dispatched to rural remote areas.

except some remote mountainous areas, there are not many poor people together, eg, China has 60million disabled person, but you can't see many disabled person together, they are all over the country, some day I want to post some pics of my home town ---a village in Shandong, real Life in rural areas

Back
Top Bottom