What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

stick to the topic any more off topic posts will result in infractions.

You are the real traitor. Vietnam could be in a neutral position between China and USSR. We provided so many supports during Vietnam war but you back stabbed us when there was a rift between China and USSR.

When you chose to be our enemy in the first place, how can you blame others?

Deng was absolutely a top strategist. By attacking a traitor, China was fully accepted internationally, subsequently the rapid development.

China changed his position in cold war and used Polpot attacked Vietnam first.

Well i have one Question! Do you think is china fully sincere with pakistan? no offense just thought!

I would like to think, if China are sincere enough, the relationship is gonna last. But in the end, the geopolitic issue with relationshop forging is based of personal gain. If there are no more gain, there will no more relationship. The problem with current geopolitical issue was, noone are willing to undertake a poorer and smaller nation. Doesn't matter if it is the East or West. You see how US deal a so called relationship to Pakistan during War on Terrorism, do you think it's gonna last once US left Afghanistan?

The problem is relationship change over time, when a country is of no use to another one anymore, relationship will be severed. If you have to estimate how long the relationship is gonna last between Pakistan and China, you need to ask yourselve this, what is Pakistan giving to CHina and when will the Pakistani can't provide that anymore, then you will know how long this relations last.

Look at Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany
Look at United States and Afghanistan in 1979
Look at China and Vietnam in 1968
Look at United States and Iran before 1979
Look at Communist China and KMT during WW2
Look at China and North Korea in Korean War
Look at US and Mexico in Mexican Conflict

You can don't like it if you want, that's my opinion and how the course of history goes.

Is it true the vast majority of the Chinese don't even know what language their 'allies' the Pakistanis speak?
To be honest , Yes.
To most Chinese, they know Japanese speak Japanese, Koreans speak Korean, Germany speak German.....
If you ask them what Pakistani speak, they probably will say "Pakistanese"

For me,
The India-controlled Kashmir undoubtedly belongs to Pakistan, just like the South-Tibet region (or so-called Arunachal Pradesh) undoubtedly belongs to China.:pakistan::china:

lol................................................ so mr. skyline is chinese premier in pdf and he declared kashmir.... lol carry on.. i am out of jokes section..

Is it true the vast majority of the Chinese don't even know what language their 'allies' the Pakistanis speak?

There is not a survey on the topic but I believe its true. That doesnt matter becasue our common folks are too busy with their lives, or they are getting involved with all the border / sovereignty conflicts, countering american hegemony; minority issues etc

We just have to many hot issues on our plates though I agree the bilateral cultural, economic, educational etc exchanges need to be strengthened.

yeah i have a question

China is progressing well and of course it have good business relations with most of the countries even with India.

but the point that i can not understand is why this country have so much negative impression on other countries. Indians always had a doubt corner in our heart when it comes to China No matter how good our relation are with China but still. Western countries also have a negative image of China and In S.Korea people depend on China but they luk at it as enemy why there is so much negativity. please tell me. i want to like China and most of the people i knw also want to have a good impression of it but why it is too hard.

yeah i have a question

China is progressing well and of course it have good business relations with most of the countries even with India.

but the point that i can not understand is why this country have so much negative impression on other countries. Indians always had a doubt corner in our heart when it comes to China No matter how good our relation are with China but still. Western countries also have a negative image of China and In S.Korea people depend on China but they luk at it as enemy why there is so much negativity. please tell me. i want to like China and most of the people i knw also want to have a good impression of it but why it is too hard.

Who dominate the voice of the world?

One thing happened in India, the neighbor of India : Pak, Bangladesh, China knew the thing from BBC or CNN, not from Indian media, so others accepted the view of west, make lables "Slum, Caste system, Toilet less, Maoist,Corruption, hunger....." on India

when muslims, such lables "Terrorism, theocracy, women do not have human rights, religious extremism, chaos...."

When China, such lables"Yellow Peril, Dragon, counterfeiting, offensive, centralization of power, not human right...."

^^^ what you will do if USA feels same about Japan,Phil....etc.... better look at your own business ...

yeah i have a question

Well, it's mainly due to a mutual distrust between each other, propagated and magnified by some "Idiots" from both sides in the press, the internet and on forums such as this one . The common man in China couldn't care less about India and vice versa. The volume of trade between India and China is already 80 billion dollars and within a decade or two, India will most probably be China's largest trading partner. A healthy relationship is a win-win situation for both. Also, in the future , I strongly believe that an Indo-Chinese military block ( along with Russia) will be the only force with the strength to counter the USA-NATO alliance. However, there's still a long way to go before this happens. I foresee a relationship here, similar to the current one between the USA and the EU.

Well, it's mainly due to a mutual distrust between each other, propagated and magnified by some "Idiots" from both sides in the press, the internet and on forums such as this one . The common man in China couldn't care less about India and vice versa. The volume of trade between India and China is already 80 billion dollars and within a decade or two, India will most probably be China's largest trading partner. A healthy relationship is a win-win situation for both. Also, in the future , I strongly believe that an Indo-Chinese military block ( along with Russia) will be the only force with the strength to counter the USA-NATO alliance. However, there's still a long way to go before this happens. I foresee a relationship here, similar to the current one between the USA and the EU.
After we settle the territorial issue made by the British colonialist, I think there will be a good future for all the South-Asia countries and
China.

Back
Top Bottom