What's new

Do Bengalis live vicariously through Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raheel Khan_1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Being an international student in Malaysia has many advantages. One of the main advantages is mixing up with so many people from different backgrounds.

Bengali's here seem to complain alot about India dominating them in every way. Many of them even told me they live vicariously through Pakistan because Pakistan sticks it to india's face whenever it mattered. All of them support Pakistan when it comes to Pakistan-India matches. Many times when Pakistan won they would come over and celebrate with us. According to them They wish they had Military power like Pakistan so that hey can show india they cant be pushed around. Surprised to see many of them had Wasim akram/waqar younis/shoaib akhtar and other pakistan hockey players as their inspiration. They also Complain about Pakistan and india hogging all the limelight and bangladesh getting lost in between those two.

Wanted to ask my bengali brothers how true is this?

There is a bengli community area near our house where aroynd 5000 bengali resides and they are living happily and doung there usuak business and daily livelihood like normal Pakistani.

Most Bangladeshis wish to rejoin Pakistan.

No. Most Bangladeshis don't care much about Pakistan and neither do about India. Bangladesh is a good strategic ally to China and so is Pakistan. So the mutual support could strangle India. Moreover, Sri Lanka's civil war paved the path for more Pakistan and Chinese joint missions. Bangladesh got an impressive military and they have proved to be better in several nations in Africa missions of UN. One simple example is Serra Lione. So it stands simple - if there is a war between India and Pakistan, it will bring Bangla on prominence like it was once after Chinese raids and Bangal Empire. If we were not colonized more than 100 yrs than rest of the sub-continent was, we wouldn't be lacking much.

About you, as you are ****, they are just doing sweet talk with you. Honestly.

I meant Pakistani!!!!No slang dude.

No chance but the relations should be good between two sides.

If Bangladesh was part of Pakistan, it would have won World Cup in 1992. And have F-16s instead of crappy Mig-29s used by Bhartis also.

Being an international student in Malaysia has many advantages. One of the main advantages is mixing up with so many people from different backgrounds.

Bengali's here seem to complain alot about India dominating them in every way. Many of them even told me they live vicariously through Pakistan because Pakistan sticks it to india's face whenever it mattered. All of them support Pakistan when it comes to Pakistan-India matches. Many times when Pakistan won they would come over and celebrate with us. According to them They wish they had Military power like Pakistan so that hey can show india they cant be pushed around. Surprised to see many of them had Wasim akram/waqar younis/shoaib akhtar and other pakistan hockey players as their inspiration. They also Complain about Pakistan and india hogging all the limelight and bangladesh getting lost in between those two.

Wanted to ask my bengali brothers how true is this?

If back stabbing Pakistan Army, inviting India to invade, then joining in with the invader to kill our boys is your definition of "brother" I would prefer to do without any such "brothers".

And to top it all 55 thousand of our boys were captured by India who even today taunt us. This is beyond "brotherhood". Maybe the Afghans should help India to capture kill and capture 50 thousand of our boys then they also can qualify as being "brothers".

Indian troops are hailed as liberators as they enter Dhaka by Bengalis

5.jpg

large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg

Is this vicarious pleasure?

images

If Bangladesh was part of Pakistan, it would have won World Cup in 1992. And have F-16s instead of crappy Mig-29s used by Bhartis also.

1 t20 world cup , 4 hockey world cups and all the legendary musicians that came from Pakistan too:D

Don't know but hundreds of thousands of illegal Bengali immigrants live in Karachi. The ones who supported Pakistan during 1971 are outnumbered by illegals.

F16 and world cup . haha
Grow up man. These are minor things

F16 and world cup . haha
Grow up man. These are minor things

This is what OP said

They wish they had Military power like Pakistan so that hey can show india they cant be pushed around. Surprised to see many of them had Wasim akram/waqar younis/shoaib akhtar and other pakistan hockey players as their inspiration. They also Complain about Pakistan and india hogging all the limelight and bangladesh getting lost in between those two.

I agree.. They would be world Cup ODI/T20 winner, be a nuclear power, and have F-16s. This is no small thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom