What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

Soviet collapse in 1991. The money US wasted on war on terror could have help US in a position to counter China rising economy but didn't. US economy is now depend on printing money. Pathetic!

Who said the US wants to counter China’s economy?

That was stupid, Taliban may or may not have killed you but your stupidity surely does kill you...

@waz @LeGenD

Look at this member start personal attack when loses the plot. Pathetic! Did I hit right on your nerve? :enjoy:

you called me delusional ..I didn’t say you are stupid I asked you if you were stupid.
It was a question but your response has cleared all doubts …thank you :enjoy:

you called me delusional ..I didn’t say you are stupid I asked you if you were stupid.
It was a question but your response has cleared all doubts …thank you :enjoy:
Stop denying. Delusion are civilized words. I didn't expect you stood so low to start insulting and attacking other with degrading term. More or less describe the desperation American trying to hide their embarrassing defeat.

Stop denying. Delusion are civilized words. I didn't expect you stood so low to start insulting and attacking other with degrading term. More or less describe the desperation American trying to hide their embarrassing defeat.

Ignore that troll he takes pride in killing and was utterly disappointed when taliban took over Kabul peacefully. He was desperately wishing for civil war which he didn't get. Was trying to insult me personally too but i am just too happy at the moment to let this troll be in his fantasy hollywood world.

Biden today said America wasn't there for Nation building. He is right. America does not beleive in construction but destruction. Wherever they go they leave a trail of destruction be it Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq or Syria. Chinese FM spokesperson just pointed that out. She went on to say, What did US achieve in 20 years? The number of terrorist organizations grew from 1 to 20, More than 100k Afghan people killed or wounded, More than 10million displaced. Did they win? - Chinese FM spokesperson.

3 million plus Afghan refugees living in Pakistan. Yes the only objective US achieved in those 20 years was destruction which was their primary goal and displace millions of Afghans and leave them hanging on the planes landing gear at the end, kill few Afghans here and there too at the airport just to escape.

Its understandable this guy is just too depressed to lose his plot and marbles. Whatever you say to him right now will hit his nerve.

Last edited:
The Soviet Union had collapsed long before they left Afghanistan they just didn't know it. Soviet Union collapsed thanks to it command economy it had very little to do with Afghanistan.
No, China's total distaste for military misadventures spans exactly from that. Beijing watched what has happened in USSR during August. Remember, it was not Boris who killed the USSR. The last nail in the coffin was put in by the failed putsch by hardliners, and following counterputsch, after which CPSU was outright banned.

The moment an army losses the war, and pulls out, you are better off killing that army then letting it back into the country.

The distraught, and disenfranchised soldiers will be in the capital, asking for answers in no time, and of course it would be no other better time to get these soldiers involved in all kind of political schemes.
are you stupid? where does it say the US wants to counter China’s economy? B&R is meant to spread Chinese influence and so it’s logical to counter it.
US can't even band together NATO, and it's immediate military allies.

How can it band together nations for a global infrastructure scheme?

Let me just let you in on the loop these fleeing towards the Airport ain't fleeing IEA but just wants to get to the west because there is already excuses.. They will say we fleed the Taliban etc etc.. They have overcrowded the airport the Americans can't keep security there anymore it is people who love going to the west and dream about the west going towards the airport.. Taliban will not stop them they could but won't and actully kind of good they leave if they desire going to the west that much.. They are wicked people and the more of them leave to chase the illusion that is the american dream the better for IEA...

I don't feel sorry for this people...
What an insensitive comment...you would know their pain only when you were one among...imagine the fear, the trauma they must have gone through ...no sane person would cling onto the tyres of a plane that will go up thousands of metres...never ever insult someones death.
That's one of the most dangerous things I have seen. Many of them could have died. In the end the Americans took no one.
They took 640 afghans and dropped then in qatar...they took the risk of flying the plane with over capacity

:what:

Dam the Indian media is ALL guns against US now ... I think Mr. Arnab will get some spanking shortly ... :yes4: ... BTW someone asked this Arnab joker what was India's response when Ghani asked for India to send its troops to Afghanistan ...I think in hindi - ulta chor kotwaal ko daante -

English Translation: THE THIEF THREATENS THE CONSTABLE

Note the background music also ... :wacko:

Complete program below: BTW I could never ever imagine Pakistani media can be that bashful ....

To me yet again innocent MUSLIM death is being a spectacle here while the majority Muslim countries with their leadership in collective moral comma JUST watching as the non muslim Countries are having debate on how to save these MUSLIMS ...

Last edited:
No, China's total distaste for military misadventures spans exactly from that. Beijing watched what has happened in USSR during August. Remember, it was not Boris who killed the USSR. The last nail in the coffin was put in by the failed putsch by hardliners, and following counterputsch, after which CPSU was outright banned

The economy was the root cause of Soviet collapse the events you mentioned in your post was a consequence of the rot that began to set in decades ago. Some of my friends that grew up in Moscow in the 80's speak of unprecedented economic hardships that their parents or their grand parents hadn't witnessed. But as is typical with authoritarian regimes the problems were brushed under the carpet and everyone pretended everything was just fine.

People forget that Soviet death toll in Afghanistan was estimated at 15,000 and the economic cost of a seven year occupation is projected at max 50 billion dollars. By itself this is just minor hardship for a country as large as the Soviet Union over a seven year period. The narrative that Afghanistan caused the Soviet Union to collapse is a popular fable in Pakistan but it is not founded on facts.

WTF....:woot:

afghanchad.jpg

Even if they had managed to hang on, they would have died of suffocation and freezing at cruising altitude. I think this was their way of doing suicide. That is the only explanation I could come up with. Whatever their situation in Afghanistan was, its worse now.
Imagine what Americans must be saying about this
nobody cares what they have to say

Back
Top Bottom