What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

Has anyone ever asked the question, why are Afghans like this? Why is it so damn chaotic? I think they need someone rational to sit them down and teach them how to behave like a country, they just can't do it. They will have a civil war, they probably will keep fighting each other, but why are they like this? They can't seem to come to a consensus and they should be balkanized ASAP for their own good.
War and opium is the currency of Afghanistan.

Seal the border and let them kill each other or have sex slaves.. We should not interfere in how people want to live if it doesn't affect us.

All cultures are not equal and all people are not equal . It is good to appreciate differences and keep our distances.

War and opium is the currency of Afghanistan.

Seal the border and let them kill each other or have sex slaves.. We should not interfere in how people want to live if it doesn't affect us.

All cultures are not equal and all people are not equal . It is good to appreciate differences and keep our distances.

Lets hope the deep state has learned its lesson. I swear if I see Pakistanis becoming radicalized off the back of this I will break my tv. I was in rage back in 2005 with how TTP were handled. Zarb e Azb was 10 f**king years too late and cost our children in APS massacre.

Lets hope the deep state has learned its lesson. I swear if I see Pakistanis becoming radicalized off the back of this I will break my tv. I was in rage back in 2005 with how TTP were handled. Zarb e Azb was 10 f**king years too late and cost our children in APS massacre.

Taliban can impose their version of sharia for all I care as long as they don't give their land for anti pak activities. If Afghans want taliban then let them have them.

Pakistani society in general is very lazy and only react when things are about to get out of control.

Army didn't move much until the crazies had conquered Swat and were pretty close to Islamabad... Even then , they didn't launch full scale operation and waited for APS to happen. As I said before , they only react when things get out of control.
Where they will probably end up in a camp.
Even foreigners who are settled in Qatar say that they are kept at an arms length.
No body wants refugees. Nobody !!

Besides , unlike syrians ... Most of them are uneducated , poor and with no social currency. Afghan society is understood to be very primitive in general and people are generally very reluctant to accept them.

Afghans have to get their head out of their *** hole and think about their future.. .Being a refugee in different countries will never earn them respect and honor ,as long as their original homeland is backward and in ruins but then again why do I care ... I am not an Afghan.

This dog is at least an NCO in US military. It`s possible he might have a higher rank.
look at the proportions/ratios of the seat and the "dog" head.
1629157477238.png

see anything wrong?
P.S
large dogs travel in cages in the cargo hold except when your pet is capable of fitting in an airline-compliant pet carrier under the seat in front of you.

Last edited:
Hollywood? like I said before when Taliban came in contact with NATO forces they died, 70,000 plus in the last twenty years. That isn't a Hollywood movie, the Taliban were pacified, its illustrious leader and founder Mullah Mohammad Omar died an ignominious death in hiding, a procession of his successors were killed by the US. The new leadership of the Taliban does not want to share the fate of the ones that came before him. And so the Taliban have zero appetite for another Al Qaeda type misadventure especially against the US, They (Taliban) keep repeating this often and with seemingly absolute conviction that their soil will not be used again for attacks against another nation as stipulated by the Doha accord signed with the US.

But then since you appear to worship the Taliban you are welcome to your own fantasy.

So worlds biggest military arm NATO and the Super Power USA with all the resources in the world killed a guy in sandals, a caveman; as you said and are now thumping their small hollywood chests? Bravo.... and then went on to kill his successors in sandals too? Just great. Well done. Then what? The 20 years spent to modernize Afghan Army and trillions were wasted on 15th Aug when their puppet army of 300k surrendered shamefully and they themselves are running for their lives. Stop wasting my time in what happened in Afghanistan over those 20 years how many caveman they killed and what not because Americans are killers and famous for their war crimes, be it Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan. No wonder you are gloating about the number of people killed, proudly. I am sure more than half of that figure would include women and children. The magical number was 70000, right? now it is 70,005. Add the 5 unarmed people that they killed while running for their lives at the airport.

I have nothing to do with Taliban. I do not support them nor I am against them. I am just against Anti-Pakistan forces/elements. ANA and Afghan govt have been conducting terrorist activities in Pakistan for more than a decade. Finally the threat has been neutralised by the caveman. That's why you see lots of Pakistanis are celebrating caveman victory on this forum. Because Pakistan has suffered the most of all Nations in US war on terror. So, Pakistan First!!!

Last edited:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Soviet collapse after defeat in Afghanistan. US is next after more humiliating defeat in Afghanistan.

The Soviet Union had collapsed long before they left Afghanistan they just didn't know it. Soviet Union collapsed thanks to it command economy it had very little to do with Afghanistan.

The Soviet Union had collapsed long before they left Afghanistan they just didn't know it. Soviet Union collapsed thanks to it command economy it had very little to do with Afghanistan.
there is another difference; when an empire like the soviets goes on a note printing spree to finance an adventure it does not work whereas when uncle Sam does it the world shares in the cost.

there is no danger of the USA collapsing anytime soon. not in this century!

Many such incidents happened in India too when many of them desperate lot hid in the landing gear compartment and reached frozen dead in the UK.

There is one incident like this in Indonesia where the one who did this is a kid but the kid is successful to fly with the plane and just been found after the plane landed

Soviet collapse in 1991. The money US wasted on war on terror could have help US in a position to counter China rising economy but didn't. US economy is now depend on printing money. Pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom