What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

1629250723916.png

True but don't you guys think US is heading towards a civil war between conservative whites vs the rest due to various reasons ?

Would like your opinion on it ... Thanks

Common man. I hope that wasn't a serious question.

I watched their press conference.

If they do what they say they'll do, it's promising for Afghanistan.

They have also declared peace and an end to war. Something the war mongering USA hasn't done for the majority of it's existence. Perhaps this demonstrates who inclines to brutality more....

True but don't you guys think US is heading towards a civil war between conservative whites vs the rest due to various reasons ?

LOL what happened man? What a change in tone.

Didn't the civil war start seventeen weeks ago already? The USD dies next Tuesday week, then all hell breaks loose.

(Just as has been predicted for a long time on PDF. :D )

I watched their press conference.

If they do what they say they'll do, it's promising for Afghanistan.

They have also declared peace and an end to war. Something the war mongering USA hasn't done for the majority of it's existence. Perhaps this demonstrates who inclines to brutality more....
I watched it live. I like how he answer freedom of speech. Ask western countries like facebook on censorship.

lmao do you realize we have these contradictions within American families? My own family has both extremes, nudist hippies and bible waving ultra conservatives but we learn to live and let live. :lol:

seriously do you even watch the news?

I don't watch it but through work I have access to relevant accurate data. I know for a fact that neither Trump nor Biden ever made it their policy objective to counter Chinese economy.

All this time the demands of both Democrats and Republicans have been consistent - they want a level playing field with fair transparent rules based business relationship. It's dullards on PDF who think that China and the US are targeting each other's economy. On the contrary, there are powerful forces on both sides with vested interest in making sure both continue to prosper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom