What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

There is no place to sit when the gears fold.

Such cases always makes me think if it was Arnold who gave them this idea.

4yYQ.gif

Last edited:
Let me just let you in on the loop these fleeing towards the Airport ain't fleeing IEA but just wants to get to the west because there is already excuses.. They will say we fleed the Taliban etc etc.. They have overcrowded the airport the Americans can't keep security there anymore it is people who love going to the west and dream about the west going towards the airport.. Taliban will not stop them they could but won't and actully kind of good they leave if they desire going to the west that much.. They are wicked people and the more of them leave to chase the illusion that is the american dream the better for IEA...

I don't feel sorry for this people...

Last edited:
Let me just let you in on the loop these fleeing towards the Airport ain't fleeing IEA but just wants to get to the west because there is already excuses.. They will say we fleed the Taliban etc etc.. They have overcrowded the airport the Americans can't keep security there anymore it is people who love going to the west and dream about the west going towards the airport.. Taliban will not stop them they could but won't and actully kind of good they leave if they desire going to the west that much.. They are wicked people and the more of them leave to chase the illusion that is the american dream the better for IEA...

I don't feel sorry for this people...
Yea pretending to be gay is the new trend to get asylum in these hypocritical countries.

Back
Top Bottom