What's new

Desperate afghans hanging onto US C17 landing gear

are you being deliberately obtuse? The date set was August 31. It will be August 31 by the time all US forces leave. Now if the Taliban interfere with US drawdown things will escalate and your precious bunnies will be back in their caves in NWP before they can order pukhtay with a side of fries in Kabul.

The problem with Americans is they watch too much Hollywood and for the indians they
watch too much Bollywood. The thought process of both is based on pure fiction, far from reality.

My precious bunnies are sitting in presedential palace at Kabul eating fries and much more. Americans desperately need things to escalate. Heck i can see from your last post before this one that you desperately needed a civil war. However they wont get it, America would now just kill their own collaborators at airport as they run for their helpless, hopeless and pathetic lives.

20 years and trillions couldn't keep them in cave. Lets see if America tries another misadventure and humiliate themselves even more.

Lift them to where though? There needs to be nations willing to take them in and so far I'm not seeing many muslim countries come forward to help their brethen.

Muslims aren't interrelated.. this brotherhood concept is why we never get anywhere.

A guy did that in Karachi.. he clung to the landing gear but fell on somebodys house during take off. They had to pick up his body parts from like different roof tops.

Unfortunate event, but for the Indonesian one, he is successful and saved after the landing, but it is inter islands flight

Not gonna work, buddy. Try another tact. :enjoy:

It's a real question: how come the government doesn't want too many Afghan refugees in the US, even going so far as to put dogs ahead of people, but were OK with Vietnamese refugees?

The problem with Americans is they watch too much Hollywood and for the indians they
watch too much Bollywood. The thought process of both is based on pure fiction, far from reality.

My precious bunnies are sitting in presedential balance at Kabul eating fries and much more. Americans desperately need things to escalate. Heck i can see from your last post before this one that you desperately needed a civil war. However they wont get it, America would now just kill their own collaborators at airport as they run for their helpless, hopeless and pathetic lives.

20 years and trillions couldn't keep them in cave. Lets see if America tries another misadventure and humiliate themselves even more.

Hollywood? like I said before when Taliban came in contact with NATO forces they died, 70,000 plus in the last twenty years. That isn't a Hollywood movie, the Taliban were pacified, its illustrious leader and founder Mullah Mohammad Omar died an ignominious death in hiding, a procession of his successors were killed by the US. The new leadership of the Taliban does not want to share the fate of the ones that came before him. And so the Taliban have zero appetite for another Al Qaeda type misadventure especially against the US, They (Taliban) keep repeating this often and with seemingly absolute conviction that their soil will not be used again for attacks against another nation as stipulated by the Doha accord signed with the US.

But then since you appear to worship the Taliban you are welcome to your own fantasy.

This was excruciating to watch. Terrible thing to happen for anyone. Their desperation to leave the country is disheartening.

The outside temperature at cruising altitude is usually about -70 C or so. Those who have not travelled on airline before may not be aware of this. The fellows hanging on to the plane from outside were doomed either way.

With talibs in power, there will be no normalcy in Afghanistan.
I feel sad for the female medical students who’s education is now stopped, they will be confined to their homes crying inconsolably inside the shuttle cock burqa…!!

Hoping the best for them.

Hollywood? like I said before when Taliban came in contact with NATO forces they died, 70,000 plus in the last twenty years. That isn't a Hollywood movie, the Taliban were pacified, its illustrious leader and founder Mullah Mohammad Omar died an ignominious death in hiding, a procession of his successors were killed by the US. The new leadership of the Taliban does not want to share the fate of the ones that came before him. And so the Taliban have zero appetite for another Al Qaeda type misadventure especially against the US, They (Taliban) keep repeating this often and with seemingly absolute conviction that their soil will not be used again for attacks against another nation as stipulated by the Doha accord signed with the US.

But then since you appear to worship the Taliban you are welcome to your own fantasy.
US achieved its security goals in Afghanistan almost a decade ago. But it failed in its secondary objective of nation building in Afghanistan. President Biden himself has acknowledged this much.

The only better outcome for the American war machine at this point would have been a graceful exit. Sadly, 20 years of training the ANA was not enough to achieve that.

Has anyone ever asked the question, why are Afghans like this? Why is it so damn chaotic? I think they need someone rational to sit them down and teach them how to behave like a country, they just can't do it. They will have a civil war, they probably will keep fighting each other, but why are they like this? They can't seem to come to a consensus and they should be balkanized ASAP for their own good.

Has anyone ever asked the question, why are Afghans like this? Why is it so damn chaotic? I think they need someone rational to sit them down and teach them how to behave like a country, they just can't do it. They will have a civil war, they probably will keep fighting each other, but why are they like this? They can't seem to come to a consensus and they should be balkanized ASAP for their own good.

Indians are their mentors. That is why.

The world isnt no one's property. i am in which ever land I choose. I also married a westerner Cuz that individual is the most worthy to be my partner in my eyes. Men have the right to live wherever regardless of border. Nature owns all the land encompassing the earth, not governments. You on the other hand, live in Indonesia and promote ur ties with the Great satan as if its a matter of pride.

You also made horrible statements like a totally scared subservient person during the Gaza-Zion war. I just wanna tell you, that sum ppl have bigger cojones than you. Whilst the best you do is sit there and lecture us about QURAN, UMMAH and RELIGION whilst committing the crime of not having the cojones of confronting the devil.

LOL, just see this guy bad mounting the West and is not a shame talking like this........Go live there, you are part of the Western world. at least be grateful to the place that let you live and work there

I saw you talked nasty about Bangladeshi people to defend Iran, your behavior in here shows who you really are inside.

About Indonesia -US partnership, this is part of geopolitics, US and Muslim world is also in partnership to go against USSR in the past. Learn SCS and come back to me to get another lecture

About Gaza-Israel war, I dont want to see more civilian victims, Palestinian will not be able to withstand the Israeli bombardemen. If you dont care on women and child dying, so better you look up on your heart, there must be something wrong inside

The only better outcome for the American war machine at this point would have been a graceful exit. Sadly, 20 years of training the ANA was not enough to achieve that.

A hundred years of training may not have been enough.
It is often said that the people get the government they deserve, it is so very true for Afghanistan.

Inside the infamous flight Reach 871 C17 Globemaster ---
Kudos to the crew who pulled this off

1629155868008.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom