What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

Oh really Mr kaif because you said its failed it is so? and what you say is actually fact or that I am to believe every word you say btw why dont you and Mr Aryan your best buddy leave UK? if you don't like living in a democratic society?

Why dont you read the wall street journal they dont hide it they admit they are in decline and are worried. funny thing some of you indians seem more woried abt america going down the tube than americans. tell me are you scared you gonna get kicked in the neighbourhood. looking for freinds miles away lol. dont worry your neighbours are peace loving they wont hurt you

umm... blacks were allowed to vote but in segregated areas/ booths away from the "clean white amerikis"

Even though many blacks were their “Christian brothers” white Americanos didn’t feel any sympathy for them 60 years ago, another reason why Christianity fails.

peace

yep another flaw in character.That was real democracy working! not

umm... blacks were allowed to vote but in segregated areas/ booths away from the "clean white amerikis"

Even though many blacks were their “Christian brothers” white Americanos didn’t feel any sympathy for them 60 years ago, another reason why Christianity fails.

peace

But blacks and hispanics have their uses and make good suicide soldiers aka as american army

Sorry dude then its not you, there was one guy called purearyan b4 he was a right tool :D

All i know is i rather live in a democratic society then a Marxist or a Kingdom thats for sure at least im free to do what i want and say what i please.

Not a problem mate good luck to you, I am just saying that we should discuss if maybe we can improve on what we have around the world I dont think this is right or that is wrong and do not choose to judge anyone or anyones choice

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

yep another flaw in character.That was real democracy working! not

That was real white democracy lol

Why dont you read the wall street journal they dont hide it they admit they are in decline and are worried. funny thing some of you indians seem more woried abt america going down the tube than americans. tell me are you scared you gonna get kicked in the neighbourhood. looking for freinds miles away lol. dont worry your neighbours are peace loving they wont hurt you

And so why are you so obsessed with America going down the tube as you put it? we were never in the US camp in the first place I think you need history lessons we were part of NAM and became close to Soviet union not USA.

Yep we dont have nothing to worry about in S.Asia as the taliban dont live next door to us :azn:

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I dont agree with this notion that America is doomed or is set to fail etc, they have problems but those can be fixed and they will be back stronger then ever trust me don't write them off!

And so why are you so obsessed with America going down the tube as you put it? we were never in the US camp in the first place I think you need history lessons we were part of NAM and became close to Soviet union not USA.

Yep we dont have nothing to worry about in S.Asia as the taliban dont live next door to us :azn:

Look at the thread title and look at what you have post.You really should stick to the thread young man! :wave:

Reason that i take such an interest in america going down is that it is going to adversly effect a lot of countries and individuals including me. Its nothing to do with if america is with india or pakistan, I do however get upset about injustices whether they are created by america or anyone else out there and I believe that america is responsible for a lot that is wrong with our world today. However america going down is not going to effect the poor in pakistan india or anywhere else they sadly are hungry today and will be so after americas demise. the people who around the world are victims of america will get some respite.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I dont agree with this notion that America is doomed or is set to fail etc, they have problems but those can be fixed and they will be back stronger then ever trust me don't write them off!

Well mate we are entiteld to our opinion but bear in mind that western financial experts say this is not just a recession but a systemic failure note system ic ie system failure banks going bust. capitalism says companies should be allowed to go bust but state has been forced to interfere in the free market and help the banks at a cost to the tax payers

Well mate we are entiteld to our opinion but bear in mind that western financial experts say this is not just a recession but a systemic failure note system ic ie system failure banks going bust. capitalism says companies should be allowed to go bust but state has been forced to interfere in the free market and help the banks at a cost to the tax payers

But the banks are making profits again its not all doom and gloom, it will take time for America to recover from the worst recession since the great depression but its not impossible. BTW if America suffers so does the world economy and so will countries like India and Pakistan who need to export and trade with USA.

But the banks are making profits again its not all doom and gloom, it will take time for America to recover from the worst recession since the great depression but its not impossible. BTW if America suffers so does the world economy and so will countries like India and Pakistan who need to export and trade with USA.

banks profits are being made because they have massive holes in the balance sheets and the west govts are allowing them to milk joe average punters. if you or i did what they were doing we would get locked up. america and uk have resorted to just printing money that does not exist aka quantitive easing. No country has ever survived by doing that. last country to try it was zimbabwe and they ended up with their currency becoming worthless

banks profits are being made because they have massive holes in the balance sheets and the west govts are allowing them to milk joe average punters. if you or i did what they were doing we would get locked up. america and uk have resorted to just printing money that does not exist aka quantitive easing. No country has ever survived by doing that. last country to try it was zimbabwe and they ended up with their currency becoming worthless

The debt burden will be inherited by future generations in the west unless they do something about it like cut defence spending. There is no easy way out of this but massive spending cuts and a tax rise but then you have elections to think about its a tricky one for sure.

do you just now how to spout not read, i have not suggested that a dictator is the best. You are a liar as is your country about mine
Did I say so ? Still...All you are doing is the typical intellectually dishonest tactic of pointing out the errors of the applications of democratic institutions without providing a shred of credible argument as to a better alternative. Dishonest critics like you put an impossible demand upon 'democracy' and 'capitalism':

- Instant equality, as if a new law or idea would change decades or hundreds of years of internalized biases,

- Instant wealth, as if 'wealth' could be universally defined in the first place,

- Instant perfect government, as if people in governments are saints to start,

- Instant honesty, as if people in governments are saints to start,

- Instant efficiency in governance, as if people in governments are saints to start and that they could defy the laws of nature,

- Instant this and instant that and instant those...

But when the table is turned to you, we can see the spinning begins on how communism in X country was not 'true communism' or that it is the fault of corruption or that it was the CIA-Zionist alliance and so on...

No wonder critics like you are not taken seriously.

Did I say so ? Still...All you are doing is the typical intellectually dishonest tactic of pointing out the errors of the applications of democratic institutions without providing a shred of credible argument as to a better alternative. Dishonest critics like you put an impossible demand upon 'democracy' and 'capitalism':

- Instant equality, as if a new law or idea would change decades or hundreds of years of internalized biases,

- Instant wealth, as if 'wealth' could be universally defined in the first place,

- Instant perfect government, as if people in governments are saints to start,

- Instant honesty, as if people in governments are saints to start,

- Instant efficiency in governance, as if people in governments are saints to start and that they could defy the laws of nature,

- Instant this and instant that and instant those...

But when the table is turned to you, we can see the spinning begins on how communism in X country was not 'true communism' or that it is the fault of corruption or that it was the CIA-Zionist alliance and so on...

No wonder critics like you are not taken seriously.
Mr Gambit, I agree with you that democracy can not provide everything in instant, but Democracy has been evolving for a very long time there is no doubt about that, the frustration shown by brother Aryan, or not shown by me is that, in developing countries like INDIA and PAKISTAN, we have a big population that are hungry and the elected elite are not working to the betterment of this section were death due to malnutrition has become common.
On the other hand America has the oldest democracy, that is the reason that you have developed steadyly.
I know that America had also got dark times in its progress in democracy, but with the lack of instant news of people dying of malnutrition should have not reached other human people in time thats the reason in your country people were patient to see the growth.
But with todays media exposure, if we INDIANS or PAKISTANIs read about death due to malnutrition on a day today basis, our humanity within each one of makes us question, is this form of Democratic governance good enough.
If we ignore such news, over a period of time we loose our humanity and death for someone due to hunger will be seen as a common thing. we don't want to loose our humanity. so, if we keep questioning the government for this, it is sure that the Democracy in our countries will evolve and make our nations faster to eradicate poverty

Ashokbhai i have a lot of empathy here. I too am against the death penalty its just out of desperation at the thought of the poor starving in our countries whilkst these corrupt people get away makes me very upset. I also like the way you say that method of govt is fluid i think we should always look to improve. The other thing is different countries are at different states of development so a rigid application of any one system may not be applicable for example if we look at history in uk after the kings they had the blood letting and then a dictator for some time and then they had "democracy" but only people with land could vote, and women were not allowed a vote until relativly recently in historical terms or blacks until 50 years ago in america. So if a country is at an early stage say a cromwell stage does that give america or the UN or the rest of us to pile in and introduce our ways. i think not
Brother, I totally agree with you, but we have had democracy for only the last 60 years since independance, we can not compare our present state with that of UK or the USA where Democracy has been there for a very long time and has evolved and no people do not die of hunger as in our countries. In our quest for development and poverty eradication in the past 60 years we did not find the ruling elite and people mingling in a daily basis or atleast on a bi-annual basis. the people in powere and opposition come for votes and meet the people once in 5 years, and they forget the people for the next 5 years busy looting the peoples money/resources or bringing in policies that do not reach the people in need. But in the last few years in INDIA this gap has been reduced by social activist and NGOs which are bring the gap between the rulling elite and the people lesser in INDIA, on the other side of the fense beyond INDIA, in PAKISTAN I am not aware of how the social activist/NGOs and working to reduce the gap between the Pakistani rulling and the people. I wish there is more progress in Pakistan in this matter than INDIA

Back
Top Bottom