What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

umm... blacks were allowed to vote but in segregated areas/ booths away from the "clean white amerikis"

Even though many blacks were their “Christian brothers” white Americanos didn’t feel any sympathy for them 60 years ago, another reason why Christianity fails.

peace
why the f**k you bring in religion when the topic is about form of Governance

@Aryan why dont you leave UK then and move to a country which has a dictator?

BTW werent you called purearyan b4 and you got banned :lol:

Trolling, Stick to the topic

Mr Gambit, I agree with you that democracy can not provide everything in instant, but Democracy has been evolving for a very long time there is no doubt about that, the frustration shown by brother Aryan, or not shown by me is that, in developing countries like INDIA and PAKISTAN, we have a big population that are hungry and the elected elite are not working to the betterment of this section were death due to malnutrition has become common.
How is that the fault of 'democracy'? Ideas are useless unless there are human agents acting from the contents of those ideas. The problem here is that corrupt and/or incompetent people can get themselves into positions of power via the mechanisms allowed by those philosophical systems. Is it possible to have a righteous Barony ruled by a benevolent and wise lord? Absolutely. Is it possible to have an incompetent and corrupt Senator who fooled YOU into giving him your vote? We see that regularly as well as an honest man who convinced others into giving him their votes.

The problem we have seen throughout history is that there are more cruel and corrupt dictators than there are benevolent ones. In older times, both types were usually inherited from the previous generation. In modern times, we have seen the dearth of benevolent dictator and only cruel ones who got into power through violence and stayed there until they usually die violent deaths. Democracy is not safe from incompetent and corrupt humans but at least they have to earn your vote instead of taking your life before they get into power.

If you find democracy is not working, you have two choices:

- Fix the people.
- Adopt a dictatorship.

It does not matter if the dictatorship is under a figure or a group. As long as you have no say in the workings of that leadership, you have a dictatorship.

Let us know how goes the search for a 'benevolent dictator'.

How is that the fault of 'democracy'? Ideas are useless unless there are human agents acting from the contents of those ideas. The problem here is that corrupt and/or incompetent people can get themselves into positions of power via the mechanisms allowed by those philosophical systems. Is it possible to have a righteous Barony ruled by a benevolent and wise lord? Absolutely. Is it possible to have an incompetent and corrupt Senator who fooled YOU into giving him your vote? We see that regularly as well as an honest man who convinced others into giving him their votes.

The problem we have seen throughout history is that there are more cruel and corrupt dictators than there are benevolent ones. In older times, both types were usually inherited from the previous generation. In modern times, we have seen the dearth of benevolent dictator and only cruel ones who got into power through violence and stayed there until they usually die violent deaths. Democracy is not safe from incompetent and corrupt humans but at least they have to earn your vote instead of taking your life before they get into power.

- Fix the people.
- Adopt a dictatorship.

It does not matter if the dictatorship is under a figure or a group. As long as you have no say in the workings of that leadership, you have a dictatorship.

Let me make this loud and clear, we are not finding fault with the system, but we are questining the way that your forefathers questioned to get a more evolved form of democracy.
and to the fact from your post and the tone of words you put in, you are infact making people feel is it worth talking to you.
as you are sugestion that one man like me and Aryan, can change the entire system at our end.
you need to empathise with us to get us to your level of development rather than giving speachs so as we abandon Democracy, which is not going to happen

Let me make this loud and clear, we are not finding fault with the system, but we are questining the way that your forefathers questioned to get a more evolved form of democracy.
and to the fact from your post and the tone of words you put in, you are infact making people feel is it worth talking to you.
as you are sugestion that one man like me and Aryan, can change the entire system at our end.
you need to empathise with us to get us to your level of development rather than giving speachs so as we abandon Democracy, which is not going to happen
And calling it a 'failed experiment' qualify as questioning?

- Fix the people.
- Adopt a dictatorship.

My o my gambit thank you for your words of wisdom or perhaps as far as im concerned no wisdom.
One of the issues i have is USA going round the world as the self appointed chosen ones to show everyone thier way of democracy. They appoint a person that they can mould and benefit themselves ultimately making the country corrupt by supporting the person they have chosen to be dictator. Of course you country wouldnt stoop so low to stick your nose in and put a puppet in to be a dictator and do as you say or else!If a country does chose a leador you are unhappy with then the wheels of the western media and false propaganda start working overtime to bring the reputation of that land into question.
Ashokdieva or Aryan_B cant change the world but they are entitled to thier opinion. The more you defend your democracy blindly the more people can see between the lines. You are entitled to your opinion also but the language you chose is to constantly knock those people who dont see the world through your chosen telescope.

And calling it a 'failed experiment' qualify as questioning?
I had never in my post said that its a failed experiment. neither did Aryan, but we are questioning on how it can evolve with taking in more concepts from other form of governance.
As you are a native English speaker, i have no doubt about your comprehension skills, but are we not writing our words clearly that you are not able to comprehend

Until now we have only democracy which can change the government system peacefully . but yes it may have has some flaw but nothing emerge as a direct substitute of democracy

I had never in my post said that its a failed experiment. neither did Aryan, but we are questioning on how it can evolve with taking in more concepts from other form of governance.
As you are a native English speaker, i have no doubt about your comprehension skills, but are we not writing our words clearly that you are not able to comprehend

Ashok yaar do you think sometimes when speaking to him you are talking to a wall? He simply wont read your posts and instead keeps going on and on and on about his beliefs? lol I dont think it matters what you guys say gambit has a selective reading issue. He misses out things he doesnt want to see! lol

Ashok yaar do you think sometimes when speaking to him you are talking to a wall? He simply wont read your posts and instead keeps going on and on and on about his beliefs? lol I dont think it matters what you guys say gambit has a selective reading issue. He misses out things he doesnt want to see! lol
Too much of US kind of democray has its side effects superkaif borother, its well exposed in the case of gambit

Well done Superkaif and Ahokdeiva shows how cooperation by indians and pakistanis can achieve a lot and expose american agression and irrationality

Well done Superkaif and Ahokdeiva shows how cooperation by indians and pakistanis can achieve a lot and expose american agression and irrationality
What a stunning Aryan_B!
Your join date is Jun 2011 but you've got well over 1500 posts already!

//Any debate about democracy, authoritarian, capitalism, communism... are always bloody, and usually, they all come to nowhere.

Star√ation;2073088 said:
What a stunning Aryan_B!
Your join date is Jun 2011 but you've got well over 1500 posts already!

//Any debate about democracy, authoritarian, capitalism, communism... are always bloody, and usually, they all come to nowhere.
Quantity and Quality of post by Aryan has been very impresive, I have had a chance of reasoning with Aryan here at PDF, and I should say he is one of a kind in the quality of post he delivers.
A good writer has to be a good listner and Aryan is a combination of both and I wish to see more quality post from his part

Quantity and Quality of post by Aryan has been very impresive, I have had a chance of reasoning with Aryan here at PDF, and I should say he is one of a kind in the quality of post he delivers.
A good writer has to be a good listner and Aryan is a combination of both and I wish to see more quality post from his part

Ashokbhai Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom