What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

And show everyone where we said qualifications are not important. But I have said it before that even though you are more qualified than your contestants, the burden is upon YOU to convince the people -- the majority of which do not know you -- on how qualify you are. That is called campaigning:

- Meeting people at the personal level,

- Posing for photo ops,

- Answering questions about your qualifications,

- Answering questions about hypothetical situations that a President may face and how those qualifications applies,

- Facing your contestants in debates,

- And many more...

In a functional democracy, this is what the people want to see and apparently NOT YOU. You sounds like a dictator wannabe.

If this list is what it takes to be democratic China has had that for 10 years already.

I had updated my earlier post with a little extra on Mr gambit and the way you have tried to reason with him.
Ofcourse we will eradicate poverty, but we need to provide moral values so that we do not have lazy fools not working to feed their kids in the future

Self delete

If this list is what it takes to be democratic China has had that for 10 years already.
Aaahh...So what happened in Tiananmen Square was some candidates going to a 'town hall' meeting in their SUVs accidentally ran over some supporters. I get it.

Aaahh...So what happened in Tiananmen Square was some candidates going to a 'town hall' meeting in their SUVs accidentally ran over some supporters. I get it.

Oh of course there are no bloody events in american "democracy". You didnt even allow blacks to vote up until about 60 years ago

I didn't say 20 for a reason. China had a military dictatorship under the US backed Deng Xiaoping who was a great personal friend of Henry Kissinger, at that time. The US is directly responsible for the slow development of democracy in China due to backing the military dictator Deng Xiaoping. Luckily, the US slapped Jiang Zemin in 1996, slapped him again in 1999, and then once more in 2001 to wake him up.

Oh of course there are no bloody events in american "democracy". You didnt even allow blacks to vote up until about 60 years ago
And that is why democracies are better than your 'benevolent dictatorship' dream. We can change our flaws without changing our nature.

And that is why democracies are better than your 'benevolent dictatorship' dream. We can change our flaws without changing our nature.

do you just now how to spout not read, i have not suggested that a dictator is the best. You are a liar as is your country about mine

@Aryan why dont you leave UK then and move to a country which has a dictator?

BTW werent you called purearyan b4 and you got banned :lol:

why do you jump from thread to thread trolling? Why are you obsessed with Pakistan. you are a bit dim.
btw democracy is a failed experiment

why do you jump from thread to thread trolling? Why are you obsessed with Pakistan. you are a bit dim.
btw democracy is a failed experiment

Oh really Mr kaif because you said its failed it is so? and what you say is actually fact or that I am to believe every word you say btw why dont you and Mr Aryan your best buddy leave UK? if you don't like living in a democratic society?

No mate never been known as purearyan. You know some of you just cant read and make it up as you go along i have never stated that I prefer a dictator, mind you in legal circles they say that the PM of the uk is an elected dictator lol

Aren't most of the worlds biggest economies democratic? If it has failed then failure is pretty damn good.

No mate never been known as purearyan. You know some of you just cant read and make it up as you go along i have never stated that I prefer a dictator, mind you in legal circles they say that the PM of the uk is an elected dictator lol

Sorry dude then its not you, there was one guy called purearyan b4 he was a right tool :D

All i know is i rather live in a democratic society then a Marxist or a Kingdom thats for sure at least im free to do what i want and say what i please.

umm... blacks were allowed to vote but in segregated areas/ booths away from the "clean white amerikis"

Even though many blacks were their “Christian brothers” white Americanos didn’t feel any sympathy for them 60 years ago, another reason why Christianity fails.

peace

Back
Top Bottom