What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

No better than Chinese leaders have done. Except we do not include tanks and guns in the mix.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Obviously you have a problem with being challenged.

Not at all we are discussing your anwer that anything beyond your comprehension is nonsense is incorrect and flawed

Firstly i didnt and second just cos one pakistani on here says it does not mean that he speaks for all pakistanis.
Sure you did, here...

I accept your assertion that absolute power corrupts. but im suggesting for pakistan a road map the benevolant dictator is not the end but a start on that road
You want for Pakistan a 'benevolent dictator' and usually it mean all-wise all-knowing idolatry.

No better than Chinese leaders have done. Except we do not include tanks and guns in the mix.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Obviously you have a problem with being challenged.

You forgot the history of the United States, need I go to teach you? Guns and tanks, you will not be less, but I agree with you, we do not need America's president, because we are developing, we urgently need to develop, we fancy really ability about China's leaders.

Not at all we are discussing your anwer that anything beyond your comprehension is nonsense is incorrect and flawed
Your argument about literacy and economics under communism have been debunked.

You do not breath free air to talk against the CCP commite members or any thing that the CCP decides.
what more can i expect from you rather than the word satire

You should blame your ignorance, no matter China or India.

Your argument about literacy and economics under communism have been debunked.

Just cos you say so I dont think so. You are entitled to your opinion but it would seem that you dont wish to accod others that respect but hey your american arnt you lol

Sorry Ashokbhai i dont completly agree with you. You are talking about an ideal democracy. I am some times told that communism works in principle but not in the real world. Well i can say the same about democracy what you say is correct in an ideal world but not in practice. Also I think that the way we meusure success of a system should be on things like eradicating illeteracy and poverty on both these we have to admit that the chinese model has proved more succesful. I would be happy to trade being able to choose who represnts me if it meant that we had the same literacy level as chinese and that no pakistani child went to sleep at night hungry.
SLOW AND STEAD WINS THE RACE, knowledge with out freedom is equal to nothing my brother.
Do you say that INDIA and Pakistan did not do better in Education and Poverty in the last 64 years of independence. I would disagree on that.
but what the Government and the responsible people/parents of the next generation missed out is providing the next gen with moral values. And in the case of Pakistan, I know the more they strugle, the more they gain in the future from the mistakes of the present. I wish that both INDIA and Pakistan do better in future

@Aryan brother, Mr gambit is a little not seasoned, look at the way you have replied, this is a true example of how real democracy can mould a man, you are good example of a tolerant democracy, you try to reason with out offending your counterpart. and this is what necessary, listen and be listened

SLOW AND STEAD WINS THE RACE, knowledge with out freedom is equal to nothing my brother.
Do you say that INDIA and Pakistan did not do better in Education and Poverty in the last 64 years of independence. I would disagree on that.
but what the Government and the responsible people/parents of the next generation missed out is providing the next gen with moral values. And in the case of Pakistan, I know the more they strugle, the more they gain in the future from the mistakes of the present. I wish that both INDIA and Pakistan do better in future

Have you noticed ashokbhai that people from our neighbourhood are all discussing and respecting each others opinion whilst people from afar are so agrresive and try to force their opinion on us.

Oh and I too wish that we eradicate poverty in both our countries

Have you noticed ashokbhai that people from our neighbourhood are all discussing and respecting each others opinion whilst people from afar are so agrresive and try to force their opinion on us.

Oh and I too wish that we eradicate poverty in both our countries

I had updated my earlier post with a little extra on Mr gambit and the way you have tried to reason with him.
Ofcourse we will eradicate poverty, but we need to provide moral values so that we do not have lazy fools not working to feed their kids in the future

Only ignorant like you would believe Soviet was running communism. In a true communism, power belongs to people: workers, peasants and soldiers, etc. not bureaucrats.
And only greater cluelessness like yours deny the reality of human nature. It is natural for a group to form committees and hierarchies. Empty platitudes like what you spewed simply does not work. Then once those committees and hierarchies are formed, members in that group will want to stay in their authority positions. Under dictatorships, they have soldiers, guns and tanks on their side while the workers and peasants that you use in your empty platitudes get run over and/or shot.

Regardless, you can't deny that Soviet first invented sending people to the orbit...
What is there to deny? We all know that dictatorships are the most efficient at directing national resources towards a goal. But the bottom line is that the democratic/capitalist societies have been the ones most productive and innovative.

I had updated my earlier post with a little extra on Mr gambit and the way you have tried to reason with him.
Ofcourse we will eradicate poverty, but we need to provide moral values so that we do not have lazy fools not working to feed their kids in the future

Just had a thought you know on paper in an ideal world democracy works as does communism or at least aims are commendable etc, the problem in any of these systems seems to be in the implementation. The big big problem we have in our countries is that we have not had enough sincere and honest leaders. I remember when i was last time in china i read in the local paper that a bank official in china was given the death penalty for stealing I think a million dollars or so. I dont know about india but he could have bribed his way out of pakistan for half the amount even if he was caught. We must deal with this evil corruption in our midst.

And only greater cluelessness like yours deny the reality of human nature. It is natural for a group to form committees and hierarchies. Empty platitudes like what you spewed simply does not work. Then once those committees and hierarchies are formed, members in that group will want to stay in their authority positions. Under dictatorships, they have soldiers, guns and tanks on their side while the workers and peasants that you use in your empty platitudes get run over and/or shot.

What is there to deny? We all know that dictatorships are the most efficient at directing national resources towards a goal. But the bottom line is that the democratic/capitalist societies have been the ones most productive and innovative.

Who told these things? You'd better not pay for it

Just had a thought you know on paper in an ideal world democracy works as does communism or at least aims are commendable etc, the problem in any of these systems seems to be in the implementation. The big big problem we have in our countries is that we have not had enough sincere and honest leaders. I remember when i was last time in china i read in the local paper that a bank official in china was given the death penalty for stealing I think a million dollars or so. I dont know about india but he could have bribed his way out of pakistan for half the amount even if he was caught. We must deal with this evil corruption in our midst.
Thats were, people like Anna Hazare come into picture. We Indians are witnessing a change in the way the ruling elite and the people act in the governance of the country. Democracy has a long way for evolvement and it changes over time, its a fluidic form of governance, its not rigid.
on the other hand I am against death penality, but I wished the banker should have been given a life sentence of a solitary confinment for 10 years during which he should have been counceled to change the way he had behvaed earlier.
Don't you think that the banker is morally ill that he played with peoples money deposited in a bank. All is lack of moral values and the urge for greedy and sinister motives

Thats were, people like Anna Hazare come into picture. We Indians are witnessing a change in the way the ruling elite and the people act in the governance of the country. Democracy has a long way for evolvement and it changes over time, its a fluidic form of governance, its not rigid.
on the other hand I am against death penality, but I wished the banker should have been given a life sentence of a solitary confinment for 10 years during which he should have been counceled to change the way he had behvaed earlier.
Don't you think that the banker is morally ill that he played with peoples money deposited in a bank. All is lack of moral values and the urge for greedy and sinister motives

Ashokbhai i have a lot of empathy here. I too am against the death penalty its just out of desperation at the thought of the poor starving in our countries whilkst these corrupt people get away makes me very upset. I also like the way you say that method of govt is fluid i think we should always look to improve. The other thing is different countries are at different states of development so a rigid application of any one system may not be applicable for example if we look at history in uk after the kings they had the blood letting and then a dictator for some time and then they had "democracy" but only people with land could vote, and women were not allowed a vote until relativly recently in historical terms or blacks until 50 years ago in america. So if a country is at an early stage say a cromwell stage does that give america or the UN or the rest of us to pile in and introduce our ways. i think not

Back
Top Bottom