What's new

Delete Think Tank Inactive Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

@WebMaster @ADMINISTRATOR

I am starting this thread to bring out the names of Think Tank members who have not started a meaningful thread in the last 30 days or those who have not participated in their Think Tank position in a healthy conversation either.

I would like the members to participate and bring out the names of the TT's who don't fill in their roles.

Thank you.
Well not a bad idea

BTW whats the criteria of becoming a think tank

Can any person become a think tank or do you need to have a military back ground

Maintaining a professional outlook and being a good poster who contributes to fruitful debate, possesses sound knowledge of military/social affairs. Being from the military is not a prerequisite. I'd say you have a fair chance of being selected in the upcoming rounds of nominations.

Absolutely correct----that is why they should refrain from getting the title.
And those who spend their entire lives within and post like breeding rabbits with regards to pace and disregard to what they are posting should?

This is a good thread. I agree, some TT's should be recycled. I think some TT's are inactive and some that I've come across like Mil Spec, are total trolls, don't have open mind and don't debate, instead they gang up on people with their Indian friends. TT's are people highly specialized in knowledge and can really provide strategic thinking for topics to flow for healthy debate and traffic on the forum. Good thinking MK :tup:

You have 28 negative ratings!!!! Man, you are on "online Oxygen" meaning they might cut your membership off soon due to so much negativity. I am not a TTA so I don't know when the Oxygen gets cut off....30 negative ratings may be?? :laughcry::omghaha:

Hi,

I would suggest that the criteria of Think Tank would be a minimum age of 35 years old---and a minimum 10 years work experience.

The vice chair and chairperson must be 40 years old and a minimum of 15 years work experience---and must have management experience.

Hi,

I would suggest that the criteria of Think Tank would be a minimum age of 35 years old---and a minimum 10 years work experience.

The vice chair and chairperson must be 40 years old and a minimum of 15 years work experience---and must have management experience.

How on earth would you verify all that ??
Considering that we already have PHDs adorning the ranks of our TTAS ...... and I suspect that there are even some NOBEL LAUREATES !!! :lol:

Some indians deserve a trip to bansville and they are posting on this very thread

Hi,

As I stated above---the T T needs to be a certain minimum age and work experience----. The Indians do it out of habbit. If we have mature TT members---they will not fall into the trap.

@WebMaster Another important thing is---that all members need to have their intro in their 'personal ' section---age and type of job / work they do----.

Hi,

As I stated above---the T T needs to be a certain minimum age and work experience----. The Indians do it out of habbit. If we have mature TT members---they will not fall into the trap.

@WebMaster Another important thing is---that all members need to have their intro in their 'personal ' section---age and type of job / work they do----.
Age doesnot gaurantee maturity case in point gurru dutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom