What's new

Delete Think Tank Inactive Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

@WebMaster @ADMINISTRATOR

I am starting this thread to bring out the names of Think Tank members who have not started a meaningful thread in the last 30 days or those who have not participated in their Think Tank position in a healthy conversation either.

I would like the members to participate and bring out the names of the TT's who don't fill in their roles.

Thank you.

@MastanKhan; you proposal is well-merited. This concept of TTs; may have been well-intentioned but has become progressively meaningless, while the conduct of some of that lot has reduced it all to ridiculousness.
Neither have some TTs been at the "leading-edge" of discussions nor has their behaviour been exemplary in any way. All that has been visible is use/misuse of the power to rate, sometimes to blatant levels. In effect one gets to see only 'Power without Responsibility' which is plainly absurd!
The idea of the TTs may well be past its "use by date".

Yea and atleast dont make trolls like daneshmand ,who clearly used to troll in threads and junior high schoolers or high schoolers tta's. Maintain some standard. So many times i notice ur Tta's commenting without properly reading an article lolzzz. Infact posts bhi theek say nai parhi hotin.Like who selects them lolzzzzz. Its so funnnnehhhhh. Even non serious posters like myself can notice these things.

Oh but ilikeeeeeee syedali, donatello, tankman, oh and gufi ,balixd,havizsultan ..havizsultan is funnnnehhhh...just as iam always talking abt kashmir he always talks abt lucknow ...he always makes me chuckle ,tho obviously in all seriousness i do support his stance.

Oh i hope iwont be banned after this feedback :/

Mastankhan if me gets banned plz do miss me. Mujhay koi miss nahi karta when iget banned,everyone is so rude here.
as i was jumping through the comments.....for a moment i thought, this muhtarma is critisizing me, what wrong have i done to her :o:.....idk what happened to good old @Marshmallow :undecided: , atleast she wasn't making fun of me :cray:

BTW whats the criteria of becoming a think tank

Can any person become a think tank or do you need to have a military back ground

Check announcements section, you will find the criteria and requirements there, and if you are interested you can give it a try.

I think that Think Tank posters also have their normal lives, busy and exhausting, and a periodic contribution from them may be limited because of excessive trolling.

BTW whats the criteria of becoming a think tank

Can any person become a think tank or do you need to have a military back ground
They do have a criterion for think tank. You can request them for consideration to be inducted in think tank group.Their team will review quality of your previous posts, take into consideration positive and negative rating awarded and conduct a voting withing a closed circle. If you pass through all the process, there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom