Not open for further replies.

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

@WebMaster @ADMINISTRATOR

I am starting this thread to bring out the names of Think Tank members who have not started a meaningful thread in the last 30 days or those who have not participated in their Think Tank position in a healthy conversation either.

I would like the members to participate and bring out the names of the TT's who don't fill in their roles.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am starting this thread to bring out the names of Think Tank members who have not started a meaningful thread in the last 30 days or those who have not participated in their Think Tank position in a healthy conversation either.

I would like the members to participate and bring out the names of the TT's who don't fill in their roles.

Thank you.

No need to delete, TAs need to be regularly and routinely evaluated. Some TTAs abuse their privileges.

Hi,

Thank you.
Yea and atleast dont make trolls like daneshmand ,who clearly used to troll in threads and junior high schoolers or high schoolers tta's. Maintain some standard. So many times i notice ur Tta's commenting without properly reading an article lolzzz. Infact posts bhi theek say nai parhi hotin.Like who selects them lolzzzzz. Its so funnnnehhhhh. Even non serious posters like myself can notice these things.

Oh but ilikeeeeeee syedali, donatello, tankman, oh and gufi ,balixd,havizsultan ..havizsultan is funnnnehhhh...just as iam always talking abt kashmir he always talks abt lucknow ...he always makes me chuckle ,tho obviously in all seriousness i do support his stance.

Oh i hope iwont be banned after this feedback :/

Mastankhan if me gets banned plz do miss me. Mujhay koi miss nahi karta when iget banned,everyone is so rude here.

Hi,

Thank you.

You do know that most people have lives outside of internet forums

and delete all my negetive ratings and make me a TT :D
Bili ke khawab mien chihaday

Yea and atleast dont make trolls like daneshmand ,who clearly used to troll in threads and junior high schoolers or high schoolers tta's. Maintain some standard. So many times i notice ur Tta's commenting without properly reading an article lolzzz. Infact posts bhi theek say nai parhi hotin.Like who selects them lolzzzzz. Its so funnnnehhhhh. Even non serious posters like myself can notice these things.

Oh but ilikeeeeeee syedali, donatello, tankman, oh and gufi ,balixd,havizsultan ..havizsultan is funnnnehhhh...just as iam always talking abt kashmir he always talks abt lucknow ...he always makes me chuckle ,tho obviously in all seriousness i do support his stance.

Oh i hope iwont be banned after this feedback :/

Mastankhan if me gets banned plz do miss me. Mujhay koi miss nahi karta when iget banned,everyone is so rude here.
I suggest @Shamain @fakhre mirpur & my self @al_asad_al_mulk for TTA

Hi,

Thank you.

This is a good thread. I agree, some TT's should be recycled. I think some TT's are inactive and some that I've come across like Mil Spec, are total trolls, don't have open mind and don't debate, instead they gang up on people with their Indian friends. TT's are people highly specialized in knowledge and can really provide strategic thinking for topics to flow for healthy debate and traffic on the forum. Good thinking MK :tup:

and delete all my negetive ratings and make me a TT :D

You have 28 negative ratings!!!! Man, you are on "online Oxygen" meaning they might cut your membership off soon due to so much negativity. I am not a TTA so I don't know when the Oxygen gets cut off....30 negative ratings may be?? :laughcry::omghaha:

BTW whats the criteria of becoming a think tank

Can any person become a think tank or do you need to have a military back ground

Mene tu suggest kiya apko Shamain ko aor myself
I was asking about me as head of pdf censor board with full authority haha jokes aside i yes we do need new tta,s i mean i too work but banda aik thread ko khol he laita hay na kam ka once a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom