What's new

Delete Think Tank Inactive Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just like you recommended a poster who had not started a thread for almost a year and that one was as worth less as it could be---there was no meaningful post by this member as well----and then you bragged about " hey I am the first one to recommend you "----.

What was that " a lovey dovey session---".

Please do not let @GURU DUTT 's persona fool you. There is a lot more to him than that is visible.
nope i have seen his true form when i was more friendly to indians

@Icarus is one of the sane most poster I have come across and he is really helping us at backside of the stage show.He was ex-vice chairman of think tanks.So,in case our respected critics are unaware of this fact,please jot it down.

regards

@fakhre mirpur iwill suggest u as tharki tank analyst.

Also one thing that i wanna say ,that just as on the first day of ur communication class ,u are told that flowery language is not equal to quality writing. Similarly, some ttas and even ordinary intellectual type posters really need to give their freaking verbiage and grandiloquent vocabulary some rest. Also its not abt the length of ur articles that u write ,its abt the substance it contains.

I wud read essay posts but in the whole giant text-blocks i wud find useful information that wudnt go beyond 1.5 , 2 paras. (Imean i know iam not qualified enough to say this but ermmmm still i am writing this, plz dont chew me out over this). Some brevity lessons would help. Please dont kill for saying this.
:cheesy:
I like how syedali keeps it to the point and eloquently conveys his pov.

Hi,

Please do not let @GURU DUTT 's persona fool you. There is a lot more to him than that is visible.
Guru dutt is one of the crassies posters. U have seriously not seen his trolling andthe religious bias he holds. Plz dont speak in his favor.

@Icarus is one of the sane most poster I have come across and he is really helping us at backside of the stage show.He was ex-vice chairman of think tanks.So,in case our respected critics are unaware of this fact,please jot it down.

regards

While you @Slav Defence ; are one of the most patient and understanding members of the Management Team.
This discussion is only focused on the systemic problems that seem to ail us.

While you @Slav Defence ; are one of the most patient and understanding members of the Management Team.
This discussion is only focused on the systemic problems that seem to ail us.
I know my friend,however this message was given to one of the most respected critic,hope you understand.

regards

I know my friend,however this message was given to one of the most respected critic,hope you understand.

regards

Please do not misunderstand my response or mis-read any context to it at all.

I just stated the plain unadulterated TRUTH, because it must be said and it had to be recorded for posterity.
No prefixes, no suffixes, no conditions whatsoever.

Warm regards.

Hi,

I would suggest that the criteria of Think Tank would be a minimum age of 35 years old---and a minimum 10 years work experience.

The vice chair and chairperson must be 40 years old and a minimum of 15 years work experience---and must have management experience.

I agree. But what if someone has a lot more than the requirements above, but they aren't in a position to disclose it on a public / online website?

sir i think TT or any other rank than moderator worth nothing . its just a honor from admins . why you care so much abut it ?
Did he not tell you how he got kicked out of TTs. I wont tell if he wont but our resident expert was once a member of the same TT which he so wants to destroy. Anyways let the story unfold.
Araz signing out of this thread.

This is a good thread. I agree, some TT's should be recycled. I think some TT's are inactive and some that I've come across like Mil Spec, are total trolls, don't have open mind and don't debate, instead they gang up on people with their Indian friends. TT's are people highly specialized in knowledge and can really provide strategic thinking for topics to flow for healthy debate and traffic on the forum. Good thinking MK :tup:

You have 28 negative ratings!!!! Man, you are on "online Oxygen" meaning they might cut your membership off soon due to so much negativity. I am not a TTA so I don't know when the Oxygen gets cut off....30 negative ratings may be?? :laughcry::omghaha:
check these two guys @AUz -42 @he-man -35

Its not all about starting threads sir, anyone can take a news off the internet and make a new thread. In my opinion, there's already too many people droning on with the same routine. What matters is that a member shows that he is capable of holding his own in a debate, is well-informed, articulate and most of all, can keep his wits about at all times rather than losing it completely and going off on a tangent. I felt that my recommendation had these qualities that I felt were admirable, he is a regular contributor to the forum and most importantly, more than just a contributor, he is a contributor of insightful, quality posts which is why I brought his name to notice.

Yeah---right----make the denominator LOWEST COMMON---make the threshold---LOWEST POSSIBLE----.

Think Tank is someone who starts an ORIGINAL discussion---takes a leading role in it---is informative about world affairs---understands the ability to talk and make deals---understands the psyche of the opponent and allies and how to work them.

Did he not tell you how he got kicked out of TTs. I wont tell if he wont but our resident expert was once a member of the same TT which he so wants to destroy. Anyways let the story unfold.
Araz signing out of this thread.

Hi,

I resigned my commission from the TT---and you know very well---and I have stated that many a times.

The real face of a person comes out in diversity----. Just because of a personal dislike of me---YOU JUST LIED---.

You pose to be pretty religious at times in your posts----you need to be ashamed for lying----but maybe being honest and religious is a façade.

What a useless thread aimed at starting a witch hunt amongst members.

This is a forum where members spend their spare time, sometimes people are busy sometimes they are not. Don't make this a job that people have to perform in addition to their real life duties. It will only result in them going inactive sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom