What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

I am from AP....Arunachal Pradesh...my mother is an Apatani lady...we are very much Indian....if you do not know about AP why the hell you keep claiming for it. People from AP will never accept China as its country.
You know well we are the same people,that is OK, and you can say such ironic words as if on behalf of people of AP.
I don't know much about Tibetans so China should let Tibet go according to your logic :rolleyes:??..LMAO, and infact I don't know any of our 56 minorities doesn't prevent us from consult expert or let the expert to take care of the issue. But don't worry once we got AP back and we will add you as our minority collection, will be brainwashed, you will quickly learn Chinese and learn to sing CCP songs :rofl:.
Ironic words really.
We will keep claiming AP until India stop Claim Aksai Chin. It just like a senario when two men point gun at each others head, not trust the other one will put the gun down at first.

All Tibetan will speak and write mandarin within the next 20 years. Although we love Tibetan, but ethnic dilution is unavoidable. The recent han is a result of ethnic dilution, it will keep envolvong. China will never let Tibet go unless Doomday comes.
Tibetan speak mandarin or not not a problem,some of them already speak much well than many Han people.Tibet is always ours,the tibetan are our most close in relation brothers.

You know well we are the same people,that is OK, and you can say such ironic words as if on behalf of people of AP.

Ironic words really.

Tibetan speak mandarin or not not a problem,some of them already speak much well than many Han people.Tibet is always ours,the tibetan are our most close in relation brothers.

One can keep claiming...we may be a small community of different tribes..Adi,Apatani, Nishi, Dofola etc...and we all speak different language...but we have 2 things in common. We all are Indians...and we all were head hunters. We still have heads of British soldiers hanging in front of our house..kept as trophies and as a reminder that anybody trying to invade us would find their head hanging...and heart chopped out and eaten.

I don't know much about Tibetans so China should let Tibet go according to your logic :rolleyes:??..LMAO, and infact I don't know any of our 56 minorities doesn't prevent us from consult expert or let the expert to take care of the issue. But don't worry once we got AP back and we will add you as our minority collection, will be brainwashed, you will quickly learn Chinese and learn to sing CCP songs :rofl:.

This comment of yours prove that you are brainwashed ignorant and have no idea of history, geography or present day politics. Do you think we are Tibetians...and what do you mean once we get AP back...when was AP yours...it was never and will never be a part of China. India didn't go to war to get AP...we the people of AP wanted to be in India. So just be happy with Aksai Chin and forget AP.And I hope India would stop demanding Aksai Chin....

One can keep claiming...we may be a small community of different tribes..Adi,Apatani, Nishi, Dofola etc...and we all speak different language...but we have 2 things in common. We all are Indians...and we all were head hunters. We still have heads of British soldiers hanging in front of our house..kept as trophies and as a reminder that anybody trying to invade us would find their head hanging...and heart chopped out and eaten.
Then we cannot allow you to stay in Southern Tibet when we take it back. You must go to India. You can never stop us.

Then we cannot allow you to stay in Southern Tibet when we take it back. You must go to India. You can never stop us.

Keep dreaming....

Arunachal was never Tibet...nor China...Arunachal is Arunachal...

IN that case fist think where you will go when all come to china (US,India, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Malaysia) etc.....

Ironic words really.

actually tibetans are culturally much closer to us. even their written script comes from india

tibetan-text-tattoo.gif

that gives us a greater claim over the region then :tup:

IN that case fist think where you will go when all come to china (US,India, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Malaysia) etc.....

Lol you Indian like to brag about a international coalition :lol: why don't you include Alien as well :rofl:

This comment of yours prove that you are brainwashed ignorant and have no idea of history, geography or present day politics. Do you think we are Tibetians...and what do you mean once we get AP back...when was AP yours...it was never and will never be a part of China. India didn't go to war to get AP...we the people of AP wanted to be in India. So just be happy with Aksai Chin and forget AP.And I hope India would stop demanding Aksai Chin....

You say that because you're still on Indian side, once we get AP back, you will learn to bad mouth India and embrace Chinese culture as our Tibetan sisters and learn to sing in chinese too :rofl:, it's part of human nature...we will have you as our minority collection...let say the 57th :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
actually tibetans are culturally much closer to us. even their written script comes from india

tibetan-text-tattoo.gif

that gives us a greater claim over the region then :tup:
Script makes no sense,we can see same thing in mordern mongolian language which using Russian characters neglect self made or be made.
Tibetan could not be find out a minority in our society if they spoke manderin,but they would still be recognized as a minority in your country even if he wrote and spoke in your laungage and script,let them make choices,too simple.

Good. India will do a new forward policy and China can finally unleash our nukes!

then there will be lots of chinese food scattered all around the mainland

Good. India will do a new forward policy and China can finally unleash our nukes!

then there will be lots of chinese food scattered all around the mainland

Script makes no sense,we can see same thing in mordern mongolian language which using Russian characters neglect self made or be made.
Tibetan could not be find out a minority in our society if they spoke manderin,but they would still be recognized as a minority in your country even if he wrote and spoke in your laungage and script,let them make choices,too simple.

lol what choices ? china to Tibetans = either give up or give in!

Its a bargaining chip until Kashmir issue is settled.

I have a question for Mirdul: why you Prefer to be an Indian not a Chinese? Tell me the reason.

Back
Top Bottom