What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

lifted by airforece? two conditions.1 Air superiority and local air blockade ,i doubt india can do it.2 Precise delivery,about half of their supplies were thrown into canyons in 1962,and should be noted that it was in Indian territory, i doubt they can do better in china.
It´s not wise to underestimate India. Pakistan suffered 1971´s defeat because it did so.

China-wary Army for mountain strike corps - Times Of India
btw ,vietnam is a bigger threaten to us. you should feel proud of it.
Ok, I admit: I am a little bit proud of. But you waste resources and risk a open flank because the likelyhood of a Vietnamese invasion to China is 0.

We are not aggressors who will do some misadventure,its upto you.

Dont bring 1962,as some random 10000 fought with your army of 80000 with no support from govt and in uninhabited condition.Where as in after 5 years during chola incident,400 chinese got killed and they had to ask for ceasefire.
Majority of our airlifters are moving to china border or near.

wow.it is an unprecedented strange war .one side is china which suffered famine. the other side is india, supported by both US and USSR.The result is two best brigades in east asia wiped out in 8 hours.

The Indian mountain strike corps including light and heavy weapons are supposed to be lifted by airforce, no need to climb.

That´s why I wonder that China stations all of its armies in the East.

Height of idiocy.

In 1962, India has suppor from both USA and Soviet union, one can't deny it.

Who tell you all PLA station all the corps in east? Do you know how many PlA we have Olin total? 2.5 million. Please leave this forum before you show more your ignorance.

This news shows, yet again, Indians’ embarrassingly poor grasp of numbers whenever they are not zero. :rofl:

The correct answer should be 9+1=10!

because we all know 1 round of Chinese artillery at the border can deal with 10 Indians corps at once, so for the sake of ammo calculation, heck even for the sake of humanity ( World’s Population Day is around the corner you know), India should have sent 10 corps instead. :hitwall:

In case you’re afraid, don’t you worry, those artillery dudes are so fast and thorough that you won’t even have time to feel the pain, promised! :lol:

This news shows, yet again, Indians’ embarrassingly poor grasp of numbers whenever they are not zero. :rofl:

because we all know 1 round of Chinese artillery at the border can deal with 10 Indians corps at once, so for the sake of ammo calculation, heck even for the sake of humanity ( World’s Population Day is around the corner you know), India should have sent 10 corps instead. :hitwall:

In case you’re afraid, don’t you worry, those artillery dudes are so fast and thorough that you won’t even have time to feel the pain, promised! :lol:

nQSuO.jpg

Where were those chinese macho;s during 67 chola incident??

400 got killed with in no time and you had to go for ceasefire.

Dont put trust on fake copies ;)

89,000 solders? it is hard for such a big army to take any action when they have to climb over Himalayas. no tanks or vehicles are available. they have to carry food ,weapons.....No air support, no material support.i bet most of them would frozen to death, starve to death or exhausted before meeting PLA.

That comment of yours prove that, the army build up is not to cross the Himalayas, but to offer resistance in case somebody crosses the Himalayas from the other side. What happened in 1962 was a blunder of politicians of both countries. Looking at the current scenario it is highly unlikely to have a war to invade some country...only fools like the USA would do it. Probably, what should happen is Askai Chin stays with China and AP stays with India...there is no point fighting for it. Being somebody from AP, I know people here are happy with India. It would be wise if both countries resolve their issues and move on. As an Indian I can say that border issues are least of our concerns, but the military assistance to Pakistan is...it already receives billions of $ from the USA. But yet nobody likes the Americans in Pakistan...it is a rogue religious nation. The long term consequence of too much aid may turn other way round....
Chinese militants have ties to Pakistan terror groups, official says | Fox News

in that period of history there is no inida.it is called the Empire on which the sun never sets,or The Company of Merchants of London Trading into the East Indies

But it united the Kingdoms...so the total land so those Kingdoms should be a part of India...isn't it...and we should call it USI...United States of India.

in that period of history there is no inida.it is called the Empire on which the sun never sets,or The Company of Merchants of London Trading into the East Indies

But it united the Kingdoms...so the total land so those Kingdoms should be a part of India...isn't it...and we should call it USI...United States of India.

I am from AP....Arunachal Pradesh...my mother is an Apatani lady...we are very much Indian....if you do not know about AP why the hell you keep claiming for it. People from AP will never accept China as its country.

I don't know much about Tibetans so China should let Tibet go according to your logic :rolleyes:??..LMAO, and infact I don't know any of our 56 minorities doesn't prevent us from consult expert or let the expert to take care of the issue. But don't worry once we got AP back and we will add you as our minority collection, will be brainwashed, you will quickly learn Chinese and learn to sing CCP songs :rofl:.

We will keep claiming AP until India stop Claim Aksai Chin. It just like a senario when two men point gun at each others head, not trust the other one will put the gun down at first.

I don't know much about Tibetans so China should let Tibet go according to your logic :rolleyes:??..LMAO, and infact I don't know any of our 56 minorities doesn't prevent us from consult expert or let the expert to take care of the issue. But don't worry once we got AP back and we will add you as our minority collection, will be brainwashed, you will quickly learn Chinese and learn to sing CCP songs :rofl:.
All Tibetan will speak and write mandarin within the next 20 years. Although we love Tibetan, but ethnic dilution is unavoidable. The recent han is a result of ethnic dilution, it will keep envolvong. China will never let Tibet go unless Doomday comes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom