What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

Keep dreaming....

Arunachal was never Tibet...nor China...Arunachal is Arunachal...
Are you from AP?

Keep dreaming....

Arunachal was never Tibet...nor China...Arunachal is Arunachal...

It is too reasonable that you Indian like to see we are enemies each other.

A typical Indian response to our claim for AP.You are a TRUE indian.
Ya, he is a true indian.just like all the arunachalis.

TIBETANS
1305186275_59144900.jpg

2868230012682041735.jpg

1268385728993_1268385728993_r.jpg

We will keep claiming AP until India stop Claim Aksai Chin. It just like a senario when two men point gun at each others head, not trust the other one will put the gun down at first.

All Tibetan will speak and write mandarin within the next 20 years. Although we love Tibetan, but ethnic dilution is unavoidable. The recent han is a result of ethnic dilution, it will keep envolvong. China will never let Tibet go unless Doomday comes.

I think the end result would be:

TIbet freedom from China and that would solve the problems of India and China forever.

I have a question for Mirdul: why you Prefer to be an Indian not a Chinese? Tell me the reason.

Well here are the reasons why be with India:
1. Freedom : We can follow any religion and practice our culture, there is no compulsion. We have a true cultural, religious and linguistic freedom.....nobody dictates our privacy and govern us how many child can a couple can have....
2. We have democracy in India...which isn't in China...I am free to condemn/criticize the government...without worrying of any consequence. In the eyes of the constitution I am equal to any Indian in any part of the nation.
3. Although we know China could offer us better economically, but happiness is not measured by money...there is a difference between a tiger in the wild and one in a golden cage... I can go on and on..

I have a question for Mirdul: why you Prefer to be an Indian not a Chinese? Tell me the reason.

Well here are the reasons why be with India:
1. Freedom : We can follow any religion and practice our culture, there is no compulsion. We have a true cultural, religious and linguistic freedom.....nobody dictates our privacy and govern us how many child can a couple can have....
2. We have democracy in India...which isn't in China...I am free to condemn/criticize the government...without worrying of any consequence. In the eyes of the constitution I am equal to any Indian in any part of the nation.
3. Although we know China could offer us better economically, but happiness is not measured by money...there is a difference between a tiger in the wild and one in a golden cage... I can go on and on..

What China would do is flood AP or any other region with Hans... soon there will be only Hans everywhere in AP... China and Hans is same thing.. look at Tibet and Xinxiang..

Hans are only interested in the lands of AP, TIbet, Xinxiang and the resources or the strategic benefits of these lands for the benefit of Hans... the other races are there just to serve Hans and would be slowly converted into non significant minorities in their own lands...

Learn Mandarin, praise ccp, let Hans come and take top positions in your lands, dont follow your culture, the regional cultural heads are selected by Hans (ccp), any protestor is shot dead, and finally Hans everywhere... thats the fate that awaits Bhutan, AP, Nepal or Any other region being occupied by Chinese/ccp/hans.

isnt every word in bold true for Tibet and Xinxiang?

but forget all above... just know one thing even if above things were not there.. even if USA was the bordering country still no part of India would merge with USA.... once a Indian always a Indian. so you enter our border and we make sure yo dont go back.:coffee:

why don't ccp ask Tibetans if they would like to merge with India or China? what say?

and Finally Nepal and Bhutan will also merge with India like Sikkim.

I think the end result would be:

TIbet freedom from China and that would solve the problems of India and China forever.

It's not gonna be possible. China is much stronger than India, no reason to compromise Tibet. By taking Tibet, we get geo advantage toward sub continent and larger strategic depth.

If Tibetans know the statistics of rape cases, lack of toilets, caste system and Indian English accents they would have no choice, do they?

What China would do is flood AP or any other region with Hans... soon there will be only Hans everywhere in AP... China and Hans is same thing.. look at Tibet and Xinxiang..

Hans are only interested in the lands of AP, TIbet, Xinxiang and the resources or the strategic benefits of these lands for the benefit of Hans... the other races are there just to serve Hans and would be slowly converted into non significant minorities in their own lands...

Learn Mandarin, praise ccp, let Hans come and take top positions in your lands, dont follow your culture, the regional cultural heads are selected by Hans (ccp), any protestor is shot dead, and finally Hans everywhere... thats the fate that awaits Bhutan, AP, Nepal or Any other region being occupied by Chinese/ccp/hans.

isnt every word in bold true for Tibet and Xinxiang?

but forget all above... just know one thing even if above things were not there.. even if USA was the bordering country still no part of India would merge with USA.... once a Indian always a Indian. so you enter our border and we make sure yo dont go back.:coffee:

why don't ccp ask Tibetans if they would like to merge with India or China? what say?

and Finally Nepal and Bhutan will also merge with India like Sikkim.
It's too late, cause your government had admitted Tibet as a n integral part of PRC decades ago before you given birth maybe. If you guys give chance to vote for independence, many provinces will leave India for sure. Especially those people live in he south.

It's not gonna be possible. China is much stronger than India, no reason to compromise Tibet. By taking Tibet, we get geo advantage toward sub continent and larger strategic depth.

see that is the problem. ccp sees everything from point of view of BECOMING MORE stronger. It has no values. I think ccp is paranoid about loosing its power and so seeks to grow its power beyond any other power in the world so that no one on earth is able to challenge it.

ccp would just convert anything it needs STRATEGICALLY into its claims and say its ccp territory. This strategy albeit successful so fat in Tibet and Xinxiang won't give any furthur returns. Which means now there are only two options:

either ccp stay contended with the loot already done.
or if ccp thinks its power will make it get even more, then ccp would loose what it occupied in last 50 years. make note that the whole world is not opposed to any more Chinese expansionism.

this approach to grab or intimidate to grab anything strategic from other countries has outlived its usefulness.

see that is the problem. ccp sees everything from point of view of BECOMING MORE stronger. It has no values. I think ccp is paranoid about loosing its power and so seeks to grow its power beyond any other power in the world so that no one on earth is able to challenge it.

ccp would just convert anything it needs STRATEGICALLY into its claims and say its ccp territory. This strategy albeit successful so fat in Tibet and Xinxiang won't give any furthur returns. Which means now there are only two options:

either ccp stay contended with the loot already done.
or if ccp thinks its power will make it get even more, then ccp would loose what it occupied in last 50 years. make note that the whole world is not opposed to any more Chinese(ccp) expansionism.

this approach to grab or intimidate to grab anything strategic from other countries has outlived its usefulness. i wonder if ccp would realize this before or only after loosing everything in pursuit of even more power.

If Tibetans know the statistics of rape cases, lack of toilets, caste system and Indian English accents they would have no choice, do they?
Thy call it freedom. Free to rape the girls on the street, free to **** on the road cause no enough toilet , free to discriminate cause you are from higher caste family, free to say curry smellin English, free to claim others land.

Thy call it freedom. Free to rape the girls on the street, free to **** on the road cause no enough toilet , free to discriminate cause you are from higher caste family, free to say curry smellin English, free to claim others land.

Ok you win and you are right.

now lets ask Tibetans if they want to live in situation like above (in India) or if they want to live in China?lets have a vote then?

and if they choose India, then I can conclude that China is 100 times worse then India.

You let people in AP do that Vote first, and we will consider ours.

Ok you win and you are right.

now lets ask Tibetans if they want to live in situation like above (in India) or if they want to live in China?lets have a vote then?

and if they choose India, then I can conclude that China is 100 times worse then India.
Tibetan is free to leave Tibet if they like, doesn't mean they could kick Tibet to India as they like. I can smell you guys wanna occupy Tibet event you just don't have that chance. Only wet dream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom