What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

you see? the pic you qouted is called SPERES OF INFLUENCE, which means foreigner have some commercial privileges.it proved again that china had never been a fully COLONY even during the worse period.it is much different from the situations of india, isn't it?

oh yeah.. tell that to japs :lol:

japs were not only interested in money :whistle:

Any natural resource in AP? Or it just a bare land?
Not a question,Taj Mahal may be the destination of your coming tour in India and you should say good things to your Indian friends first of all.

a strike corp of 89,000 soldiers at China border, that is capable to invade Tibet?
I wonder how China will respond.

a strike corp of 89,000 soldiers at China border, that is capable to invade Tibet?
I wonder how China will respond.

i guess -------有来无回

有来无回 = google says "no return"?

89,000 solders? it is hard for such a big army to take any action when they have to climb over Himalayas. no tanks or vehicles are available. they have to carry food ,weapons.....No air support, no material support.i bet most of them would frozen to death, starve to death or exhausted before meeting PLA.

89,000 solders? it is hard for such a big army to take any action when they have to climb over Himalayas. no tanks or vehicles are available. they have to carry food ,weapons.....No air support, no material support.i bet most of them would frozen to death, starve to death or exhausted before meeting PLA.

有来无回 = google says "no return"?
Corps turn into corpses,too reasonable.

The Indian mountain strike corps including light and heavy weapons are supposed to be lifted by airforce, no need to climb.

That´s why I wonder that China stations all of its armies in the East.

The Indian mountain strike corps including light and heavy weapons are supposed to be lifted by airforce, no need to climb.

That´s why I wonder that China stations all of its armies in the East.

lifted by airforece? two conditions.1 Air superiority and local air blockade ,i doubt india can do it.2 Precise delivery,about half of their supplies were thrown into canyons in 1962,and should be noted that it was in Indian territory, i doubt they can do better in china.

btw ,vietnam is a bigger threaten to us. you should feel proud of it.

lifted by airforece? two conditions.1 Air superiority and local air blockade ,i doubt india can do it.2 Precise delivery,about half of their supplies were thrown into canyons in 1962,and should be noted that it was in Indian territory, i doubt they can do better in china.

We are not aggressors who will do some misadventure,its upto you.

Dont bring 1962,as some random 10000 fought with your army of 80000 with no support from govt and in uninhabited condition.Where as in after 5 years during chola incident,400 chinese got killed and they had to ask for ceasefire.
Majority of our airlifters are moving to china border or near.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom