What's new

Featured COAS meets retired, serving senior military officers to discuss regional security

China has now moved nukes to the LAC.

I think a joint Sino-Pak attack on India is now imminent.

Something is cooking but other side of LOC.
Indian is desperately planning to take revenge of 27th Feb humiliation.
Rafale are at Ambala Air Base and other preparations are being done.

extraodrinary event ....
Only happens when War is imminent and retired officers are recall to serve nation again .

Two type of ppls who hate Raheel sharif (A) TTP sympathisers bcz he kicked them very hard and forced them to hide in Afghanistan (B) Iranian supporters bcz he capture kalbushan yadev and expose Iranian notorious plan infront of whole Pakistan.

You've a right to your opinion, brother.
Like serving the backward and genocidal House of Saud? Please. I admire his contributions while in service but I refuse to engage in blind personality worship.

Probably more of a courtesy call since he was visiting Lahore.

In my opinion, 4-stars who take extensions should be shunned by all respectable / self-respecting retired generals (if not overruled by presently serving Corps Commanders.) If you care about the institution and the country, this extension drama should never be supported inside and outside the army.

This meeting was for all senior retd. Gen. Officers who are residing in Lahore or in central/southern Punjab.

Gen. Baig lives in pindi while Gen. Tariq lives in Isd

Two type of ppls who hate Raheel sharif (A) TTP sympathisers bcz he kicked them very hard and forced them to hide in Afghanistan (B) Iranian supporters bcz he capture kalbushan yadev and expose Iranian notorious plan infront of whole Pakistan.
that only leaves you and me in Pakistan as his supporter

I didnt know that noon league supports Iran?
their leader due to lack of platelets wont even say name of Abhinandan

You've a right to your opinion, brother.

Thanks for taking a difference in opinion in your stride. I wish others on this forum were as mature.

I take it that you've served? I salute you!

that only leaves you and me in Pakistan as his supporter

I didnt know that noon league supports Iran?
their leader due to lack of platelets wont even say name of Abhinandan
Bro action speaks louder than words. He exposed abhinandan bcz civil government (PMLN) almost refused to take a stances in front of India + Iran.Recalled that day when he started Zarb zab without consulting the civil government and Karachi operation. And what did noon league do he attacked model town n killed innocents n pregnant ladies.bcz they think army is busy in Karachi n waziristan. We need china type model in which army n civilians both have 50/50 stakes n take decisions with mutual understanding. Leave it to ALLAH

Back
Top Bottom