What's new

China - Uighur teenager handed death sentence over ethnic riots

PRC also executed the Cantonese ethno-fascists who started it all, but Western media simply didn't report it due to the lack of propaganda value.

Also I hope Chinese authority caught the Uighur woman in this video at the 1:15 mark. If she's one of the two women mentioned in the RFA article, all the better. Nobody except those with the sickest mind would argue she shouldn't be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you are right bro.

if they are murdering uighurs because of they are muslims. We will never be quiet !!

murderers, drug dealers, rapists and corrupted officials are executed in China by law. Nobody's executed in China because of being Muslim.

You've been fed a diet of lies. You need to think hard: What are the stories you heard? where are they from from? how did you reach a conclusion that's so ridiculous yet so nature to so many (good natured, kindhearted, i presume?) people like you?

Indians get out of Asia and China if you want to troll. Go with the middle easterns LOL!!!!

Yeah, have met some of them in my travels, they are fiercely patriotic and are also indistinguishable from Han people, they also have some nice food, which is available for Muslims travelling in the PRC, as they have eateries in all areas of China. :china:
This guys as traveled everywhere..from the remotest places of India to the ones of China as well.
Another "Orientation" program?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Turkish members you really need to look at it from unbiased perspective - China would do this to any other ethnic group if they try to harm national interest of China.Chinese don't look at traitors from religious prescriptive.They execute them regardless of religion of traitors.
apply the same to Kashmir,shut up and have fun ;)

a suspended death sentence

a suspended death sentence means no death and reduced prison term later,anyone knows Chinese legal system should know that,it seems that western median knows nothing about China.

Xinjiang uyghur PLA officers and soldiers,they were the first group of PLA units to be sent to defend Chinese borders in 1962 Sino-Indian border war,they are brave fighters and many of them fought to death agaisnt overwhelming superior number of the Indian army.

2698.jpg

xin__EWM_300605051700203232714.jpg

935113.jpg

ae3_o.jpg

945.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

fallen Uighur PLA war heros in 1962 Sino-India border war.hats off to them.

XvVwo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom