What's new

China - Uighur teenager handed death sentence over ethnic riots

do you care about muslims in kashmir, chechnya, esp the palestine??? or you just care about the one's associated with china??

have an honest ans please

Dividing muslims as uighurs and others ??? bravooo !!!

They are killing innocent muslim uighurs everyday but that is ok for you coz you get some of your weapons from china !! so they are your holly brothers .... hypocrisy !!!! :angry::angry:

Dividing muslims as uighurs and others ??? bravooo !!!

They are killing innocent muslim uighurs everyday but that is ok for you coz you get some of your weapons from china !! so they are your holly brothers .... hypocrisy !!!! :angry::angry:

Does this loyalty come out of a common Islamic brotherhood or does it come out of ethnic ties? If it is all about ethnic ties, it would be dishonest to appeal to other Muslims for outrage.

In any case, your government has not set it as a priority

Turkey sacrifices Uighurs to trade

The vast majority of people killed during the ethnic riots were Han Chinese.

This is an ethnic issue, not a religious one.

I even saw a documentary where Uyghur rioters asked the question: "Are you Han?" before attacking and killing their victims.

Couple of hundred Han and Hui Chinese dies and no body gives a damn.

The lives of Han Chinese are cheap, I guess.

Really I think those riots in Urumqi like those in Lhasa were more about social inequities than a fight over religion. The CCP is putting a lot of investment in those areas but it needs to do more to soften these divisions.

Does this loyalty come out of a common Islamic brotherhood or does it come out of ethnic ties? If it is all about ethnic ties, it would be dishonest to appeal to other Muslims for outrage.

In any case, your government has not set it as a priority

Turkey sacrifices Uighurs to trade

Exactly comes out of a common islamic brotherhood !!!

nobody says "cut your economic ties up with china!" we say "warn them to stop doing this crimes against humanity(yes they are muslim and also humans) !!". Most of Pakistani support them to kill muslims and divide them as uighurs and others !!

And always most of them put Palestinians and other muslims up when the topic turns up about uighurs and china. I always ask what did/do you do for others(Palestinians and others) as personal or national? what did/does Pakistan do for Palestinians and others? Just watching on the tv how do they kill the innocent muslims and striking on israel and others from web forums !!

Yes my gov. doesnt cut the ties but still we can warn them if we see something wrong !! we never support them while they are killing innocents like Israel, Russia, China etc.

I say always most of Pakistanis are hypocrites.....

In the Uyghur riot case how many peole have been given death sentences??

Exactly comes out of a common islamic brotherhood !!!

nobody says "cut your economic ties up with china!" we say "warn them to stop doing this crimes against humanity(yes they are muslim and also humans) !!". Most of Pakistani support them to kill muslims and divide them as uighurs and others !!

And always most of them put Palestinians and other muslims up when the topic turns up about uighurs and china. I always ask what did/do you do for others(Palestinians and others) as personal or national? what did/does Pakistan do for Palestinians and others? Just watching on the tv how do they kill the innocent muslims and striking on israel and others from web forums !!

Yes my gov. doesnt cut the ties but still we can warn them if we see something wrong !! we never support them while they are killing innocents like Israel, Russia, China etc.

I say always most of Pakistanis are hypocrites.....

Get off your high horse.

Pakistan has always been close to China, while Turkey has always been close to Israel and the USA (until the recent flotila incident).

Where was your vaunted brotherhood then, TrMhMt?

The real problem is wealth gap.
The rich North Uighur and The poor South Uighur is different.

Violence will only make the problem worse confused. Only development Southern Economic can solve the problem.

Most people are Muslims in Xinjiang. This is not a religious issue.
If you're really good for the Uighurs, Just close your mouth plz. Do not think the Chinese people weak, we hate anyone interfere in our internal affairs.

The Han Muslim:
c7c3f7e995c6e4d09f891d590e2cdc6c.jpg

xin_1901031115093281894916.jpg

200997203757520.jpg

100668_tu2.jpg

do you care about muslims in kashmir, chechnya, esp the palestine??? or you just care about the one's associated with china??

have an honest ans please

I feel pain when any human or even animal gets some cruel treatment whatsoever is their religion may be.

If u specifically asks for Muslim then yes i care for them be it Kashmir, chechenya or Palestine.

I even have a ethnic Palestinian refugee in India as one of my close friend.

Its good that culprits are getting hanged.... It does not matter they are uighur or han the main thing is - culprits should be severly punished..

Back
Top Bottom