What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we do not have logical replies we opt to post such lines.

I think it will be better to discuss why would China want to break India?

If the official Chinese stance is the same as the author suggests?

If yes then how would China acomplish this task?

What would be Indian response and how India would counter this Chinese move if it takes place in the first place?

This article does NOT represent China or Chinese people. It is mere gossip on open-forum and bad journalism by folks who use this as "China Threat" propaganda.

Furthermore, no one on the outside is needed to break up India - if this happens it will be due to those internally who are dissatisfied with the GOI. Why would China or Pak or BD or Nepal or Myanmar want India broken up??? That would only mean tens of millions of Indian Refugees FLOODING into their country!!! Only non-Asians would like that, since they are FAR AWAY and the chaos will be concentrated in Asia. :agree:

Last edited:
Now we know where all the opium grown in the Golden Triangle goes!! One more puff from his pipe and surely this 'genius' would have had China attacking Mars. People who live in countries which have problems like Tibet, Tinanmem and Xinjiang should not be smoking hash.

Hello, my dear pmukherjee; I have a question for you.

Are you Thebignag?

Since both posting some B.S. article.

Both posting two fake Chinese web site.

Next time, may i suggest you to post some Chinese **** site.

At least it will be more interesting. HAHA:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

This article does NOT represent China or Chinese people. It is mere gossip on open-forum and bad journalism by folks who use this as "China Threat" propaganda.

Furthermore, no one on the outside is needed to break up India - if this happens it will be due to those internally who are dissatisfied with the GOI. Why would China or Pak or BD or Nepal or Myanmar want India broken up??? That would only mean hundreds of millions of Indian Refugees FLOODING into their country!!! Only non-Asians would like that, since they are FAR AWAY and the chaos will be concentrated in Asia. :agree:

:) i know that thats why i was asking the Indian members.

What would be Indian response and how India would counter this Chinese move if it takes place in the first place?

We don't have to worry about the Chinese Move because we have already allied with countries who want to break up China...;)

why should i be unsatisfied in front of indian when i am holding IA's lost dignity for 47 years......

man first hold up your own dignity in Xinjiang region in northwest China after that take care India's lost dignity:lol::lol:
:) This statment sounds amusing specially when you have over two dozen sepratist movements going on in India.

What is your reaction if I want to say "I am holding Pakistan's lost dignity for 38 years.....":disagree:

Last edited:
Come on guys, we have had two of our friendly neighbourhood Chinese members disowning the (hashed out)Chinese brother who wrote this article. Can we move on now?

India is too big a country with a big and modern military ...

This is the exact thinking that a country needs before splitting up. Ask USSR if they used to think any different. :coffee:

Congrats. You fought a India in 1962 whose leader felt that india
wont need Army and only needs police for its masses. Its after 1962 that India realized a strong military is needed to become economic superpower. The result, Chinese PLA were massacred by indians in 1967, china bit*hed out in 1984 after india inducted AP as its state.

But this defeat cannot be more shameful than being beaten by island as much as size of sri lanka.

Something is smoking over here..

Interesting thought from the Chinese. May be we get a chance to wash our hands in flowing Ganga;)

Actually India is committing the same mistake which Pakistan did in 50’s when we joined the US block but we tried to correct it by joining hands with China. India is in love with US without realizing that almost all of its immediate neighbors don’t like it and 2-3 of those countries are quite big in size.

U were also thinking the same when we snatched ur east pakistan from u...

So it is inevitable that you are going to break too? Since you have accepted that you have the mentality which all the broken countries had.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom