What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's you guys who are the biggest hypocrites. If you poke someone enough they will respond, so stop poking! Respect must be mutual! Friendship can not be a one-way street! :azn:

May be you should be telling this to your friend who seems to be writing about everlasting peace between India and china in the Indian forum and giving negative annotations of Indians across the forum, and not only in this thread ,whether he is provoked or not.

Last edited:
LITTLE ONE; Man, get real!!, All you talking about is making you

sound like a little kid saying , Yes, you beat me up bad! But X kid

beat you even worst!!

It only show you were HURT, and i LOVE it. PRICELESS

Let me tell you Indians, as long as you talking SH@T.

I am going to remind you The 1962 China-Indo war.

There is a old saying; Doesn't matter the TRICK was old,

As long as it is working fine!!:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

as long as i have the epic Sino-Japan war to hold with, u r making a fool out of yourself buddy.good luck.:lol:

as long as i have the epic Sino-Japan war to hold with, u r making a fool out of yourself buddy.good luck.:lol:

hmm and india had anything to do with that how???? and ill add that at the time india wasnt even a country it was still OWNED by the British while the Chinese were suffering millions of casualties but still fought on (yes we fought against becoming a lap dog of the japanese(and won in the end) some other countries clearly could do the same for their nation)

Zombie; OOOPs.....Did you mention 1962 China-Indo war?

China kick your Indian A@S badly!! even your two Big Brother

were backing you.

Whats the matter with you, feeling too SHAMEFUL to face your

defeat?

All you mention were x country, y country are going to do this , do

that to China.

Why not talk about China and India??

Because you don't want to face the CRUEL REALITY!!

Let me remind you, the PAIN and SHAME from your 1962 DEFEAT

will stay in your head until the day you die! PRICELESS.:smitten:

If you are so much interested in giving history lessons , there is a link for you .

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mighty PLA was not able to defeat the Vietnamese army .

Ans if you are not able to read the entire article here is a summary for you.

The Chinese military was using equipment and tactics from the era of the Long March, World War II and the Korean War. Under Deng's order, China did not use their naval power and air force to suppress enemy fire, neutralize strong points, and support their ground forces.[citation needed] Therefore, the Chinese ground forces were forced into absorbing the impact of the Vietnamese forces' fire.[30] . The PLA lacked adequate communications, transport, and logistics. Further, they were burdened with an elaborate and archaic command structure which proved inefficient in the FEBA (Forward Edge of Battle Area).[31] Runners were employed to relay orders because there were few radios — those that they did have were not secure. The Cultural Revolution had significantly weakened Chinese industry, and military hardware produced suffered from poor quality, and thus did not perform well. China's goal was to force the Vietnamese to pull out their 150,000 troops from Cambodia, where their Khmer Rouge allies were being extremely pressured upon.

hmm and india had anything to do with that how???? and ill add that at the time india wasnt even a country it was still OWNED by the British while the Chinese were suffering millions of casualties but still fought on (yes we fought against becoming a lap dog of the japanese(and won in the end) some other countries clearly could do the same for their nation)

like i mentioned in some other post........we fought with unarmed civilians and brought down an empire to its knees, u on the otherhand fought with might millitary and got kicked real bad by a tiny island. In the end who won????:azn:

Mig-29; Still enjoying your kid's game!!

Looks like someone is not buying your crap, nice try!!

By the way, thanks for your crap informations.

Who won the Sino-Vietnam war at the end?

Who kick your Indians A@S in the 1962 China-Indo war?

Oh, poor baby, I can really feel your pain and shame.:smitten:

Then who won 1965, 1971, 1999. Off course China won 1962 but it made us believe that to fight the aggression one need powerful military, but still I guess Pakistan has not learn that. China winning the 1962, didn't made us to feel shame but instead it provided evidence of our military power.

If it does not suit your purpose then everything is crap is it?

If you bother to read than you will know who won that war and at the end of the article there is something called references it include Chinese sources as well , however everything is crap as you mentioned so we would not be discussing that.

I did not write that article its from wiki so no one has to buy my crap.

As per the rest of the comment please use some innovative methods , you are writing the same thing again and again , it is getting boring .

Last edited:

Congrats. You fought a India in 1962 whose leader felt that india
wont need Army and only needs police for its masses. Its after 1962 that India realized a strong military is needed to become economic superpower. The result, Chinese PLA were massacred by indians in 1967, china bit*hed out in 1984 after india inducted AP as its state.

But this defeat cannot be more shameful than being beaten by island as much as size of sri lanka.

You shouldn't post on def.pk when you are high on drugs! Give it some time, let the effects settle down, get good rest, fill your stomachs with food, calm down -- then, only then do you stop posting. :agree:

I can still read article while on drugs but can you?:cheesy:

Then who won 1965, 1971, 1999. Off course China won 1962 but it made us believe that to fight the aggression one need powerful military, but still I guess Pakistan has not learn that.

Focus, little one, focus!
This thread is about India and China, not Pakistan.

man first hold up your own dignity in Xinjiang region in northwest China after that take care India's lost dignity:lol::lol:

:) This statment sounds amusing specially when you have over two dozen sepratist movements going on in India.

I can still read article while on drugs but can you?:cheesy:

When we do not have logical replies we opt to post such lines.

I think it will be better to discuss why would China want to break India?

If the official Chinese stance is the same as the author suggests?

If yes then how would China acomplish this task?

What would be Indian response and how India would counter this Chinese move if it takes place in the first place?

Is it possible?

Now we know where all the opium grown in the Golden Triangle goes!! One more puff from his pipe and surely this 'genius' would have had China attacking Mars. People who live in countries which have problems like Tibet, Tinanmem and Xinjiang should not be smoking hash.

:) This statment sounds amusing specially when you have over two dozen sepratist movements going on in India.

I know, but Pakistan and China dont seem to be doing too badly either!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom