What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually India is committing the same mistake which Pakistan did in 50’s when we joined the US block but we tried to correct it by joining hands with China. India is in love with US without realizing that almost all of its immediate neighbors don’t like it and 2-3 of those countries are quite big in size.

We are not joining hands with America like you did we still are an ally of Russia. Like i told, few countries are joining hands to bring some changes....;)

:D oh yeh specially when South India is too different and want to remain different ;)

I am a South Indian and we are a little different from the rest. But nobody is forcing us to change our culture or language. South Indians play a important part when it comes to science....;)

I am a South Indian and we are a little different from the rest. But nobody is forcing us to change our culture or language. South Indians play a important part when it comes to science....;)

:) Nobody from North can force them to change their culture beacause Indian economy depends on South India. Once separated, the rest of Indian economy will come to ground.

And btw you are not little different rather 100% different.
I believe South Indians are real Hindus not the other fake ones.

anyway thats an another discussion.

:) Nobody from North can force them to change their culture beacause Indian economy depends on South India. Once separated, the rest of Indian economy will come to ground.

anyway thats an another discussion.

Jana, nice to see you back.

A couple of points:

1. Pls let him decide if he is diff or not.

2. You views on ' real' or ' fake ' hindus needs moderation. A hindu is a hindu. There are no fakes. That way almost all Muslims are converted from somewhere or the other. Lets not get religion into the Chinese dream of breaking up India which is the subject here.

3. The Indian Economy is not dependent on any one region, the whole nation is intertwined. regions which do not contribute in real terms provide the work force.

4. The strength of India lies in its diversity.

South Indians have the brightest minds in India and everybody respects that.

And in economy it has to be the Gujratis, Jains and the Marwaris. Nobody in India can catch with them. They are the true businessmen where ever they go.

I also believe only Muslims from Arab countries are true Muslims and everyone else is fake....;)

Jana, nice to see you back.

A couple of points:

1. Pls let him decide if he is diff or not.

2. You views on ' real' or ' fake ' hindus needs moderation. A hindu is a hindu. There are no fakes. That way almost all Muslims are converted from somewhere or the other. Lets not get religion into the Chinese dream of breaking up India which is the subject here.

3. The Indian Economy is not dependent on any one region, the whole nation is intertwined. regions which do not contribute in real terms provide the work force.

4. The strength of India lies in its diversity.

Sir he was confusing the two on the one hand he was talking about minorities and posted the same topic and the same he jumped to terrorism.

so i was right to ask him he should first decide the topic he wanted to post.

2. My comment on real Hindus was not in context of religion rather it is the popular view and that is one can notice that true Hindu religion which is based in South India was hijacked by outsiders.

today we see many additions to the real Hinduism. The South Indians believe that North has even hijacked their gods,godesses.

3. Indian economy does depend on South India. as it has the large share in boosting your economy. the IT and other sectors besides it is hosting your nuke plants

Nice to be back :)

Every single South and East Indian I have spoken to refuses to speak Hindi. They always speak English.

Every single South and East Indian I have spoken to refuses to speak Hindi. They always speak English.

Thats what Sharavan said.

No one forces him to change his language. Actually, it may seem odd to those not familiar to our system. We, who have grown up in it don't even notice the diff.

Thats what Sharavan said.

No one forces him to change his language. Actually, it may seem odd to those not familiar to our system. We, who have grown up in it don't even notice the diff.

The strength of South India is so much in terms of economy as well as politics so no political party in India can afford to lose huge vote bank. It has nothing to do with growing up ;) still i had heard some bad bad remarks against South from North in India.

Friend india is democrasy. We speak language what we like most. India aint communist where communist command us to speak perticular language, banned internets, Live telecast sports, 1 child policy etc etc. By the way friend have u seen america? Over there every state is against other states but yet they all 'ONE' and proud to be americans. Same way in india. Even in cricket 'IPL' indians boo's other opposite city but when india playing as 'one' than whole india cheers it. Its benefit of being in democratic country.

The strength of South India is so much in terms of economy as well as politics so no political party in India can afford to lose huge vote bank. It has nothing to do with growing up ;) still i had heard some bad bad remarks against South from North in India.

In any environment this will happen. Those who do not belong to Pk Punjab do not have wondeful things to say of Punjab..these are trivial things.

The bottom line is that the fundamentals have to remain- which are there.Every time a leaf falls off a tree does not mean that the tree is decaying.

There are a lot of ppl here who feel ( or would like to feel) that the end is near for India... no where close.

Diversity as I said is the cornestone.

As always yours truly with some related links: :bunny:

ZERO TO ZILLIONTH: NORTH INDIANS Vs SOUTH INDIANS

North Indians versus South Indians-a foreigners perspective - Hindustan Forums India discussions

North Indians vs South Indians

Do Dravidian supremacists have a right to complain against North Indian racism? - Yahoo! Answers India

:taz:

In any environment this will happen. Those who do not belong to Pk Punjab do not have wondeful things to say of Punjab..these are trivial things.

The bottom line is that the fundamentals have to remain- which are there.Every time a leaf falls off a tree does not mean that the tree is decaying.

There are a lot of ppl here who feel ( or would like to feel) that the end is near for India... no where close.

Diversity as I said is the cornestone

Agreed and i hope next time i would like to read similar remarks by you in case of Pakistan.

I wish if someone also stuff in the mind of MJ Akbar that Diversity is the cornestone in case of Pakistan too :)

But alas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom