What's new

China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't i see any "should break up India" post in this chinese website you linked.......you guys must be very boring......i agree with this strategist if it's true....

Friend dont you think your china should learn from pakistan??? Pak tryied to brake india since 1947 after it got seprated from india. In what return what they lost??? They lost bangladesh, their taliban near to its end (lost afghanistan) and do i have to remind u about BALOCHISTAN??? When i look china and pakistan it seems braking china more easy. TIBET, TAIWAN, MUSLIM COMMUNITYS OF CHINA. got the hint??? Best advice to china is concentrate on your economy rather than 'terrorist mind and how to brake india'. Learn from pakistan who lost alot and their economy paid the prize and remember always there is 'TIT FOR TAT'. So any mischif from china would brake china itself. Cheers

I am not at all worried between south and north comparision, all are educated enough and have travelled well to know that there is no issue for north or south when it comes to the concept of india.

However my only worry is the north east, i sometime feel they are not well integrated with our system. That should be our priority. And all this breakup thingy.. is wonderful logic and would seems as an easy thing to outsiders. But i guess during the last 60 odd years the concept of united india have grown strong. Now i don't find any threat to that except for the north east and yes ofcourse kashmir.

still i had heard some bad bad remarks against South from North in India.

To be frank it is the South Indians who have a bit of ego problem not the north Indians. Anyways i have learnt one thing in life that it one should learn to adapt with the environment. If I ever visit Pakistan i will try to speak in Urdu even if people laugh at me...;)

Last edited:
I am not at all worried between south and north comparision, all are educated enough and have travelled well to know that there is no issue for north or south when it comes to the concept of india.

However my only worry is the north east, i sometime feel they are not well integrated with our system. That should be our priority. And all this breakup thingy.. is wonderful logic and would seems as an easy thing to outsiders. But i guess during the last 60 odd years the concept of united india have grown strong. Now i don't find any threat to that except for the north east and yes ofcourse kashmir.

Nicely said! Personally and Honestly, I dont want India to break up nor Pakistan, I want the two to accept each other as they are.

As you said afriend, some parts of the country (india and Pak) are not well integrated into the system, this makes them feel discriminated against, Knowledge can play a big part in harmonizing that.

To be frank it is the South Indians who have a bit of ego problem not the north Indians. Anyways i have learnt one thing in life that it one should learn to adapt with the environment. If I ever visit Pakistan i will try to speak in Urdu even if people laugh at me...;)

Ha ha ! Why do you say the South Indians have an ego problem? :) why not the Northerners?

I wish you do come to Pakistan, you'll find that people here are human beings just like (unlike what the media portrays) and want peace with you guys.

PS: Shravan, I always liked your avatar! can you tell us about it?

Ha ha ! Why do you say the South Indians have an ego problem? :) why not the Northerners?

Language you need to see the fonts. By ego I mean afraid...:)

I wish you do come to Pakistan, you'll find that people here are human beings just like (unlike what the media portrays) and want peace with you guys.

PS: Shravan, I always liked your avatar! can you tell us about it?

About Humans beings - It is the most stupid creature on Earth...:)
----------
About my Avatar - She is Aishwarya rai

My favorite song. You can see her at 3:20 seconds...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

They rightly have this ego.

According to them Tamil is thousands of years older than the current day Hindi,

Their culture is indeed thousands of years old as compared to the western culture adopted by North Indians.

The South Indians are proud of their culture but the North Indians are biased against South Indians and looked down upon them for sticking to their culture

Their culture is indeed thousands of years old as compared to the western culture adopted by North Indians.

The South Indians are proud of their culture but the North Indians are biased against South Indians and looked down upon them for sticking to their culture

You made me laugh there. The problem is not with the North INdians but with us the South Indians.

FYI- Every launguage in India is atleast a thousand years old....;) And entire south India does not speak Tamil. I am a Telugu and i don't understand Tamil.

Its important to consider this report seriously. One cannot just wish it away...China is much larger, stronger etc etc compared to India and if it does intend to divide India then we need to understand the strategy of how it will be done.

This was not spelled out. I also think, India needs to engage China not just at govt level but people level (like we do with Pakistanis).
While the misunderstanding and misgivings might not change but we will understand better why Chinese strategists want to divide India.

To say, China 'cannot' carry out this plan is naive. Who knows what sequence of events might be planned to bring this to fruition? Its stupid to sit on one'a backside and feel secure bcoz we have a few planes close to the chinese border.

My understanding of China is that...they understand India much better than we think they do and also what we understand of them.However, given China's deliberate (versus India's by default) rise over the last 30 years they have tended to undermine atleast in theory other nations who in their opinion are not as cohesive and single minded as they are to become a superpower.

India is a prime example of a country they would both underestimate and not respect as we in their eyes do not imbibe the values they value.....hard work and money..In their eyes, we are poor (which is true) and arent working hard enough to compete (which is also true)...Once the respect is lost, a strategy that divides India is not that tough to sell within China.....

Ofcourse, they will end up underestimating the power of India...(which is lower than theirs but more than what they estimate)...But sadly for many other reasons (this is a different discussion) ...India might do the same..which is disastrous...

India isnt just south or north india.
We have big eastern states like W Bengal and Orissa at the same time huge western states like Maharastra and Gujarat.

These day there more tensions between marathi ppl and UP/bihari(not exactly north indian) in Mumbai than any kind social tension between north indian and south indian.

Southern cities like Blore,chenni,Hyderabad are tech metropolis filled north indians or all kind of indians for that matter.

Now talking up rivalry,distrust and grievances,there are lot more of it between states than between india & pakistan.But whenever the security of this country is in question, u would find body bags of martyrs coming to each corners of this country.

You made me laugh there. The problem is not with the North INdians but with us the South Indians.

FYI- Every launguage in India is atleast a thousand years old....;) And entire south India does not speak Tamil. I am a Telugu and i don't understand Tamil.

:) I dont know if you are south indian or not but as far as i have seen them atleast they dont have any problem.

Telgu or Tamil it doesnt matter but the real point is that South Indians do not speak Hindi even if they can.

I dont think its a north or south Indian. I think we come in two varieties and our Pakistani friends can act as the judge...:)

The first Indian type is one of an overblown ego....and can be North or South,but unlikely to be North-Eastern.

The second type, underdeveloped ego..dependent type..

India isnt just south or north india.
We have big eastern states like W Bengal and Orissa at the same time huge western states like Maharastra and Gujarat.

These day there more tensions between marathi ppl and UP/bihari(not exactly north indian) in Mumbai than any kind social tension between north indian and south indian.

Southern cities like Blore,chenni,Hyderabad are tech metropolis filled north indians or all kind of indians for that matter.

Now talking up rivalry,distrust and grievances,there are lot more of it between states than between india & pakistan.But whenever the security of this country is in question, u would find body bags of martyrs coming to each corners of this country.

You will also find u would find body bags of martyrs coming to each corners of every country when it comes to defence

Its important to consider this report seriously. One cannot just wish it away...China is much larger, stronger etc etc compared to India and if it does intend to divide India then we need to understand the strategy of how it will be done.

This was not spelled out. I also think, India needs to engage China not just at govt level but people level (like we do with Pakistanis).
While the misunderstanding and misgivings might not change but we will understand better why Chinese strategists want to divide India.

To say, China 'cannot' carry out this plan is naive. Who knows what sequence of events might be planned to bring this to fruition? Its stupid to sit on one'a backside and feel secure bcoz we have a few planes close to the chinese border.

My understanding of China is that...they understand India much better than we think they do and also what we understand of them.However, given China's deliberate (versus India's by default) rise over the last 30 years they have tended to undermine atleast in theory other nations who in their opinion are not as cohesive and single minded as they are to become a superpower.

India is a prime example of a country they would both underestimate and not respect as we in their eyes do not imbibe the values they value.....hard work and money..In their eyes, we are poor (which is true) and arent working hard enough to compete (which is also true)...Once the respect is lost, a strategy that divides India is not that tough to sell within China.....

Ofcourse, they will end up underestimating the power of India...(which is lower than theirs but more than what they estimate)...But sadly for many other reasons (this is a different discussion) ...India might do the same..which is disastrous...

Now thats a rational thinking,

There is need to check what would be reasons why would China want to divide India.

Sir he was confusing the two on the one hand he was talking about minorities and posted the same topic and the same he jumped to terrorism.

so i was right to ask him he should first decide the topic he wanted to post.

2. My comment on real Hindus was not in context of religion rather it is the popular view and that is one can notice that true Hindu religion which is based in South India was hijacked by outsiders.

today we see many additions to the real Hinduism. The South Indians believe that North has even hijacked their gods,godesses.

3. Indian economy does depend on South India. as it has the large share in boosting your economy. the IT and other sectors besides it is hosting your nuke plants

Nice to be back :)

" The South Indians believe that North has even hijacked their gods,godesses"

Nobdy hijacked anybody's god or goddess.

Hindu religion has four Dhams(main spiritual center) and they scattered around the four corners of this country.This was established by first Adi sankaracharya(hindu pope) who was south indian .

If its going over ur head...just know hinduism have evloved differents my differents parts of india . Hindu trinity gods worshiped with different names in different regions of india.

Indian economy depends on all parts of india.South india has technology,west provides the money,easter india provides vital mineral resources and north provides food & border security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom