What's new

Captured CST Terrorist

I second that! :agree:

This horible attack on Mumbai was actually launched by hindu fanatics to give BJP a boost in the elections, to throw Karkares investigations which were ready to aquit fanatical hindu leaders for the malegaon and samjhauta express into the darkness. India has 1.1 billion people making up about 1/5 of the world population yet this blame game has been started everytime a bomb has gone off in India implying that among 1/5 of the worlds population there can be no terrorists.

True he was wearing kalava and drinking at a bar before launching the attack. He is obviously an Indian hindu fanatic.

how can u say that he was drinking at a bar? I challenge you to prove it, and if you can't prove it please dont talk rubbish

BTW wristband is a fashion accessory and considering how well dressed the attacker was it is quite logical to presume why he was wearing a wristband- as a fashion accessory. In this very thread u can see pictures of you icon wearing it to make a fashion statement

BTW wristband is a fashion accessory and considering how well dressed the attacker was it is quite logical to presume why he was wearing a wristband- as a fashion accessory. In this very thread u can see pictures of you icon wearing it to make a fashion statement

It's a Kalava. Quit being in denial.

how can u say that he was drinking at a bar? I challenge you to prove it, and if you can't prove it please dont talk rubbish

The attacker wasn't well dressed at all, everything was purposeful. When I wear nice clothing the last thing I reach for is some borderline gay wrist band. They wore these because hindu extremists usually wear them during operations as they conduct them after making pooja and being blessed by a priest, notable also is the fact they wore them on the right hand which follows hindu practice.

All your questions will be answered, you have to just wait and have some patience.

Truth serum is not yet administered, it is going to be. So we have to wait till we get some more official information.

Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead drug the s**t out of him. He'll surely tell you "your" truth after he is under that kind of a halicinogenic.

That's the Aim, to make him sub-conscious and get out all the truths.

ohh yeah!!!! thats one way you would come to know the truth ,the truth that the poor chap himself would not be knowing.:yahoo::yahoo::crazy:

what is the right procedure for interrogation according to you?
more specifically how do u interrogate terrorists in your country?

ohh yeah!!!! thats one way you would come to know the truth ,the truth that the poor chap himself would not be knowing.:yahoo::yahoo::crazy:

Are you out of your mind?. He looks like a poor chap to you?. He and his partner together has killed more than 50 people. Don't you have any sense to say such things, you don't have value for human life?.

Are you out of your mind?. He looks like a poor chap to you?. He and his partner together has killed more than 50 people. Don't you have any sense to say such things, you don't value for human life?.

ohh c'mon...u r taking it out of the context...anyways...i meant that he would confess everything including the acts he didnt even thought of commiting...

ps.. i condemn what he has done....should be hanged....

what is the right procedure for interrogation according to you?
more specifically how do u interrogate terrorists in your country?

if another country is invoolved, you should let that concerned country to investigate him as well.....dont push for one side of the coin....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom