What's new

26-year-old Aviad called from the festival: "I'm shot - they're killing everyone here"

GAN HADAROM. On Saturday morning, thousands of people fled for their lives when Hamas terrorists attacked a trance festival. Now the childhood friends Aviad Halevi and Zur Saidi are buried next to each other in their home village.

- Aviad called and said he had been shot, says uncle Hazi Dean.

Aviad Halevi's father washes off his front steps in the village of Gan HaDarom, outside Ashdod, with a hose. He can't bear to talk, he can't. But he welcomes us into the house where the relatives are preparing for the funeral reception.

- I am not supposed to bury him. He was going to bury me, says Aviad's grandfather.

He holds up a couple of handwritten A4 sheets, flips through them.

- I will give a speech for him today. My oldest grandson. How will I manage it?

The voice breaks. Aviad's grandfather turns away, pours orange juice and offers. The tables are set, the house in the village of Gan HaDarom is ready.

But Aviad Halevi's relatives are not.

Uncle Hazi Dean shows us to a small room upstairs. The family is in deep sorrow, but they jointly want Aviad's story to be told. Hazi Dean is given the responsibility of conveying it on behalf of the family.

The festival is called "nature festival" and was for trance music lovers. It was held outdoors in a desert-like area not far from Gaza, in southern Israel, from late Friday night and through the night into Saturday. The 26-year-old childhood friends Aviad Halevi and Zur Saidi went there together last Friday.

- There were thousands of young people there. Hamas knew it. They went straight there, because they knew they would find young people who had come there just to dance and have fun, says Hazi Dean.

At 8 o'clock on Saturday morning, Aviad Halevi called home.

- "I've been shot, I can't walk," he said. He sent his exact location via Whatsapp. "Please come and help us!" he pleaded, says Hazi Dean.

They spoke to Aviad again at nine o'clock. No help had arrived.

- He had lost a lot of blood. At 10 o'clock he again begged us to come. "They kill everyone here," he said.

That was the last time Hazi Dean heard his niece's voice. Then the mobile battery was discharged.

The death toll in Israel passed 600 on Sunday. Many believe it will end at a much higher figure. Emergency departments in the country are overcrowded and it is difficult to have time to notify relatives, which means that the official figures lag behind.

In addition, fighting continued between Israeli soldiers and the terrorist group Hamas in several places in southern Israel. The extent of the attack is not yet fully understood.

It is not yet known how many were killed at the music festival, other than that "dozens" of bodies have been found. Reports suggest that the dead could number in the hundreds. Among the visitors to the festival were a large number of Europeans and Americans, in addition to the Israeli youth.

- Hamas came back and looked for survivors. They came back and shot them again to make sure they were really dead, says Hazi Dean.

IMG_6583.jpeg

Outside the room we are sitting in, several women are crying. The heartbreaking screams enter through the cracks in the door and make Hazi Dean take a deep breath.

- We sent in some very brave men who took weapons with them and went there. One of them found Aviad and Zur dead. He lifted them into the car and drove them home, he says.

Then he bets. This is important to him.

- I want you to write exactly what I say now. Hamas - we are talking about a group of killers, a group of animals. They are not normal people. I don't know where all these hundreds of animals came from. I don't understand how they think. It's crazy.

Hazi Dean looks at his phone, pulls up a clip.
- It's really strange that you just met me. Google my name, says Hazi Dean, spelling.

Hazi Dean is the maternal uncle of Aviad Halevi.

The hits in the search engine show that the man sitting before us is one of Israel's most famous magicians. Aviad Halevi was his assistant.

- And it wasn't even his job! He worked in finance, wanted to make the big bucks, but still, every time I called and asked for his help... he came.
In the clip, Hazi Dean is strapped in and hanging upside down from a crane. He is about to start being lifted upwards, tens of meters into the air. A young Aviad Halevi grabs his cheeks and says something.

- He was the last person I saw in the eyes before I did my trick, the one who said "you can do it". That was the way he was. He was incredibly smart and he didn't have to work with me, but he did it for me, says Hazi Dean.

The burial site is ten minutes by car from the family's house in the village, which is a so-called "moshav". It traditionally means a type of agricultural society where all families have their own businesses, but share tools and vehicles with each other. In Israel there are also kibbutzim, which are collective communities where the residents run businesses together. In Hamas's surprise attack, precisely these types of villages have been hit hard.

In the aftermath, many wonder how it could happen. And why no rescue came for several hours.

It is quiet at the newly dug graves that will soon be filled again. Before the funeral procession arrives, the only thing heard are regular, dull bangs. Sometimes the silence is broken by fighter jets and helicopters passing in the air above us.

The firecrackers come from Israel's bombing of Gaza. Israel is a small country, Gaza is only a few miles south of Ashdod.

- If the flight alarm goes off, don't panic! says a man into the microphone at the funeral.

- Just lie down and hold your hands over your heads.

There, in Gaza, are an unknown number of kidnapped Israelis. Israeli media and websites are flooded with calls from worried relatives, who have lost contact with their loved ones since Saturday and fear the worst.

One of the missing is 23-year-old Dorin Atias. She, like Aviad Halevi, was last seen at the music festival.

"We have turned the world upside down, we have spoken to everyone we can think of. We've looked everywhere, but we can't find her," writes Dorin Atia's mother Tali Atias in an international search.

The only clue to Dorin's whereabouts came via the friend she was at the festival with.

The friend called his sister early Saturday morning and said "they've caught us".

This is how DN works with quality journalism: information published must be true and relevant. Rumors are not enough. We strive for first-hand sources and to be there where it happens. Credibility and impartiality are central values for our news journalism.

The rules of PDF says English, so Your source is dismissed.
Try again.
Google translate is your friend and where in the rule it stated that the source and outside material must be in English. it say you must write in English.
And that is called indiscriminately firing on population centers and that is a war crime.
no its not otherwise in wars every one is considered a war-criminal.
indiscriminately targeting civilian means you deliberately targeting them not you target military and your bullet mistakenly hit a civilian .
It looks like the building was taken out and the rest remains standing covered with dust. So this looks like discriminately firing on military targets within population centers which is fully legal.
You need an investigation to show otherwise.
yes just covered in dust
33XW9FD-highres-1697020236.jpg

if you want to be the joke of the Forum you are welcome
You have not been able to prove a single claim of a war crime.
1000 children in 8 day talk for itself
and videos and photos of Gaza talk for themselves, Tweets and interviews of Israeli politician and officials talk for themselves there is no need for me to prove anything .
its you who must provide evidence for opening the abdomen of pregnant women, decapitating 40 babies , targeting children , separating them from their families , killing all of the members of illegal settlers communities and .......
I guess you are reading only Iranian fake news or try to become the next Baghdad Bob.
yes they take the reporters to this village
and showed them these 4 dead body that latter turned out were the one who raised gun and tried to defent the settlement
33XU8ND-highres-640x400.jpg

and then they told reporters they found 40 decapitated children

and then guess what and then Netanyahu used AI to manipulate a dog photo and claimed it was killed Israeli baby by Hamas :undecided:
baby_poppy_ai_israel.jpg

then this turned out about decapitated babies myth
and the reporter later apologized for it when the damage was already done
then they start claiming for rape and when asked for evidence they again failed to provide them and later said in two video they found blood on the trousers of captured people (well if its evidence of rape , here EMS rape half of traffic accident victims before bringing them to hospital)
They veto all resolutions that ignore Palestinian war crimes…
they veto anything that say Israel did something bad

Google translate is your friend and where in the rule it stated that the source and outside material must be in English. it say you must write in English.

no its not otherwise in wars every one is considered a war-criminal.

indiscriminately targeting civilian means you deliberately targeting them not you target military and your bullet mistakenly hit a civilian .

1697470523437.png

So Hezbollah and Hamas are clear war criminals.

yes just covered in dust
33XW9FD-highres-1697020236.jpg

if you want to be the joke of the Forum you are welcome
Not the same photo.

1000 children in 8 day talk for itself
and videos and photos of Gaza talk for themselves, Tweets and interviews of Israeli politician and officials talk for themselves there is no need for me to prove anything

You don’t try to prove anything, because you cannot prove anything.
As far as I remember you just make claims without evidence.

its you who must provide evidence for opening the abdomen of pregnant women, decapitating 40 babies , targeting children , separating them from their families , killing all of the members of illegal settlers communities and .......

Actually I don’t since I don’t make the claim.
Your own link does not make that claim.
It claims 40 killed children, some of which were decapitated.

There is plenty of evidence of Hamas slaughtering Israeli civilians.
How they are slaughtered are not important for determining war crimes.

yes they take the reporters to this village

and showed them these 4 dead body that latter turned out were the one who raised gun and tried to defent the settlement
33XU8ND-highres-640x400.jpg

and then they told reporters they found 40 decapitated children
No they didn’t, see above,

That claim is not made by the article.

and then guess what and then Netanyahu used AI to manipulate a dog photo and claimed it was killed Israeli baby by Hamas :undecided:

baby_poppy_ai_israel.jpg

then this turned out about decapitated babies myth
and the reporter later apologized for it when the damage was already done
then they start claiming for rape and when asked for evidence they again failed to provide them and later said in two video they found blood on the trousers of captured people (well if its evidence of rape , here EMS rape half of traffic accident victims before bringing them to hospital)

This is from your own link:
”Israeli officials have not released any photographs of the incident either.”
You are publishing a photo from an unknown ”Israeli” source without a link.

they veto anything that say Israel did something bad
Show a balanced resolution that says that both Israel and Palestinians did something bad which was vetoed. Otherwise your point is unproven.

1697470523437.png

So Hezbollah and Hamas are clear war criminals.
you get it wrong , the article say itself , an indiscriminate attack is a military attack that fails to distinguish between military objectives and protected (civilian) objects.

if you target military area but the weapon fail and fall on the civilian its not indiscriminate attack . by the way why not go to the source

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977.
Article 51. Protection of the civilian population (...)4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol; and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction.5. Among others, the following types of attacks are to be considered as indiscriminate:(a) an attack by bombardment by any methods or means which treats as a single military objective a number of clearly separated and distinct military objectives located in a city, town, village or other area containing a similar concentration of civilians or civilian objects; and(b) an attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977.
Article 57. Precautions in attack (...)2. With respect to attacks, the following precautions shall be taken:(a) those who plan or decide upon an attack shall: (...)(ii) take all feasible precautions in the choice of means and methods of attack with a view to avoiding, and in any event to minimizing, incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians and damage to civilian objects;(iii) refrain from deciding to launch any attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated;(b) an attack shall be cancelled or suspended if it becomes apparent that the objective is not a military one or is subject to special protection or that the attack may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated;3. When a choice is possible between several military objectives for obtaining a similar military advantage, the objective to be selected shall be that the attack on which may be expected to cause the least danger to civilian lives and to civilian objects.

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, adopted 17 July 1998, entered in to force 1 July 2002.
Article 8. War crimes (...)
2. For the purpose of this Statute, "war crimes" means:(...)
(b) (...) (iv) Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated; (...)
(xx) Employing weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare which are of a nature to cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering or which are inherently indiscriminate in violation of the international law of armed conflict, provided that such weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare are the subject of a comprehensive prohibition and are included in an annex to this Statute, by an amendment in accordance with the relevant provisions set forth in articles 121 and 123; (...)

and here its Article 8 it seems all come with the word intentionally
===Article 8: War crimes===

1. The Court shall have jurisdiction in respect of war crimes in particular when committed as part of a plan or policy or as part of a large-scale commission of such crimes.

2. For the purpose of this Statute, "war crimes" means:

:(a) Grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, namely, any of the following acts against persons or property protected under the provisions of the relevant Geneva Convention:

::(i) Wilful killing;

::(ii) Torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments;

::(iii) Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health;

::(iv) Extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly;

::(v) Compelling a prisoner of war or other protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile Power;

::(vi) Wilfully depriving a prisoner of war or other protected person of the rights of fair and regular trial;

::(vii) Unlawful deportation or transfer or unlawful confinement;

::(viii) Taking of hostages.

:(b) Other serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in international armed conflict, within the established framework of international law, namely, any of the following acts:

::(i) Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;

::(ii) Intentionally directing attacks against civilian objects, that is, objects which are not military objectives;

::(iii) Intentionally directing attacks against personnel, installations, material, units or vehicles involved in a humanitarian assistance or peacekeeping mission in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, as long as they are entitled to the protection given to civilians or civilian objects under the international law of armed conflict;

::(iv) Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated;

::(v) Attacking or bombarding, by whatever means, towns, villages, dwellings or buildings which are undefended and which are not military objectives;

::(vi) Killing or wounding a combatant who, having laid down his arms or having no longer means of defence, has surrendered at discretion;

::(vii) Making improper use of a flag of truce, of the flag or of the military insignia and uniform of the enemy or of the United Nations, as well as of the distinctive emblems of the Geneva Conventions, resulting in death or serious personal injury;

::(viii) The transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory;

::(ix) Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectives;

::(x) Subjecting persons who are in the power of an adverse party to physical mutilation or to medical or scientific experiments of any kind which are neither justified by the medical, dental or hospital treatment of the person concerned nor carried out in his or her interest, and which cause death to or seriously endanger the health of such person or persons;

::(xi) Killing or wounding treacherously individuals belonging to the hostile nation or army;

::(xii) Declaring that no quarter will be given;

::(xiii) Destroying or seizing the enemy's property unless such destruction or seizure be imperatively demanded by the necessities of war;

::(xiv) Declaring abolished, suspended or inadmissible in a court of law the rights and actions of the nationals of the hostile party;

::(xv) Compelling the nationals of the hostile party to take part in the operations of war directed against their own country, even if they were in the belligerent's service before the commencement of the war;

::(xvi) Pillaging a town or place, even when taken by assault;

::(xvii) Employing poison or poisoned weapons;

::(xviii) Employing asphyxiating, poisonous or other gases, and all analogous liquids, materials or devices;

::(xix) Employing bullets which expand or flatten easily in the human body, such as bullets with a hard envelope which does not entirely cover the core or is pierced with incisions;

::(xx) Employing weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare which are of a nature to cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering or which are inherently indiscriminate in violation of the international law of armed conflict, provided that such weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare are the subject of a comprehensive prohibition and are included in an annex to this Statute, by an amendment in accordance with the relevant provisions set forth in articles 121 and 123;

::(xxi) Committing outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;

::(xxii) Committing rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, as defined in article 7, paragraph 2 (f), enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence also constituting a grave breach of the Geneva Conventions;

::(xxiii) Utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations;

::(xxiv) Intentionally directing attacks against buildings, material, medical units and transport, and personnel using the distinctive emblems of the Geneva Conventions in conformity with international law;

::(xxv) Intentionally using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare by depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including wilfully impeding relief supplies as provided for under the Geneva Conventions;

::(xxvi) Conscripting or enlisting children under the age of fifteen years into the national armed forces or using them to participate actively in hostilities.

:(c) In the case of an armed conflict not of an international character, serious violations of article 3 common to the four Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, namely, any of the following acts committed against persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed ''hors de combat'' by sickness, wounds, detention or any other cause:

::(i) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;

::(ii) Committing outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;

::(iii) Taking of hostages;

::(iv) The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgement pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all judicial guarantees which are generally recognized as indispensable.

:(d) Paragraph 2 (c) applies to armed conflicts not of an international character and thus does not apply to situations of internal disturbances and tensions, such as riots, isolated and sporadic acts of violence or other acts of a similar nature.

:(e) Other serious violations of the laws and customs applicable in armed conflicts not of an international character, within the established framework of international law, namely, any of the following acts:

::(i) Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;

::(ii) Intentionally directing attacks against buildings, material, medical units and transport, and personnel using the distinctive emblems of the Geneva Conventions in conformity with international law;

::(iii) Intentionally directing attacks against personnel, installations, material, units or vehicles involved in a humanitarian assistance or peacekeeping mission in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, as long as they are entitled to the protection given to civilians or civilian objects under the international law of armed conflict;

::(iv) Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectives;

::(v) Pillaging a town or place, even when taken by assault;

::(vi) Committing rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, as defined in article 7, paragraph 2 (f), enforced sterilization, and any other form of sexual violence also constituting a serious violation of article 3 common to the four Geneva Conventions;

::(vii) Conscripting or enlisting children under the age of fifteen years into armed forces or groups or using them to participate actively in hostilities;

::(viii) Ordering the displacement of the civilian population for reasons related to the conflict, unless the security of the civilians involved or imperative military reasons so demand;

::(ix) Killing or wounding treacherously a combatant adversary;

::(x) Declaring that no quarter will be given;

::(xi) Subjecting persons who are in the power of another party to the conflict to physical mutilation or to medical or scientific experiments of any kind which are neither justified by the medical, dental or hospital treatment of the person concerned nor carried out in his or her interest, and which cause death to or seriously endanger the health of such person or persons;

::(xii) Destroying or seizing the property of an adversary unless such destruction or seizure be imperatively demanded by the necessities of the conflict;

:(f) Paragraph 2 (e) applies to armed conflicts not of an international character and thus does not apply to situations of internal disturbances and tensions, such as riots, isolated and sporadic acts of violence or other acts of a similar nature. It applies to armed conflicts that take place in the territory of a State when there is protracted armed conflict between governmental authorities and organized armed groups or between such groups.

3. Nothing in paragraph 2 (c) and (e) shall affect the responsibility of a Government to maintain or re-establish law and order in the State or to defend the unity and territorial integrity of the State, by all legitimate means.

now some one may ask how many Israel committed

That is a claim, not a link.
you deny it while knowing its 1 min search to find a link for you
that is desperation

you get it wrong , the article say itself , an indiscriminate attack is a military attack that fails to distinguish between military objectives and protected (civilian) objects.

if you target military area but the weapon fail and fall on the civilian its not indiscriminate attack . by the way why not go to the source

Article 51. Protection of the civilian population (...)4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol; and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction.5. Among others, the following types of attacks are to be considered as indiscriminate:(a) an attack by bombardment by any methods or means which treats as a single military objective a number of clearly separated and distinct military objectives located in a city, town, village or other area containing a similar concentration of civilians or civilian objects; and(b) an attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.

Article 57. Precautions in attack (...)2. With respect to attacks, the following precautions shall be taken:(a) those who plan or decide upon an attack shall: (...)(ii) take all feasible precautions in the choice of means and methods of attack with a view to avoiding, and in any event to minimizing, incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians and damage to civilian objects;(iii) refrain from deciding to launch any attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated;(b) an attack shall be cancelled or suspended if it becomes apparent that the objective is not a military one or is subject to special protection or that the attack may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated;3. When a choice is possible between several military objectives for obtaining a similar military advantage, the objective to be selected shall be that the attack on which may be expected to cause the least danger to civilian lives and to civilian objects.

Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, adopted 17 July 1998, entered in to force 1 July 2002.
Article 8. War crimes (...)
2. For the purpose of this Statute, "war crimes" means:(...)
(b) (...) (iv) Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated; (...)
(xx) Employing weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare which are of a nature to cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering or which are inherently indiscriminate in violation of the international law of armed conflict, provided that such weapons, projectiles and material and methods of warfare are the subject of a comprehensive prohibition and are included in an annex to this Statute, by an amendment in accordance with the relevant provisions set forth in articles 121 and 123; (...)

and here its Article 8 it seems all come with the word intentionally

now some one may ask how many Israel committed
It is clearly stated in Your text:

Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective;

So Hezbollah and Hamas are guilty of war crimes, and Goldstone believed it was up to the level of ”Crime against Humanity”.

Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective;

So Hezbollah and Hamas are guilty of war crimes, and Goldstone believed it was up to the level of ”Crime against Humanity”.
No they were discriminate. It was intended to target who they killed.

Drone assassinations however are indiscriminate and have killed many civilians. You as a representative of Sweden are destroying your countries reputation.

you deny it while knowing its 1 min search to find a link for you
that is desperation

The link you need to provide is to the original photo of the dog.
That could be AI generated from the photo released by Netanyahu together with a fake claim that the originals are AI generated.
The dirty surroundings makes the photo looks suspicious. Does not look like an animal clinic.
If the photo was published before, then that is proof that it was doctored as you claim. If not, then it is not really evidence.

”A free AI image detector that's been covered in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal is currently identifying a photograph of what Israel says is a burnt corpse of a baby killed in Hamas’s recent attack on Israel as being generated by AI.

However, the image does not show any signs it was created by AI, according to Hany Farid, a professor at UC Berkeley and one of the world’s leading experts on digitally manipulated images. ”

“The structural consistencies, the accurate shadows, the lack of artifacts we tend to see in AI— that leads me to believe it’s not even partially AI generated,” Farid said. As to the content of the photograph itself, Farid couldn’t say what we are looking at and when the photograph was taken. “I don’t know what it’s showing. It’s not obvious that’s a person. You would have to talk to a coroner to tell you what this is.”

Farid also ran the image through his own image classifiers trained on a large number of real and AI-generated images, which classify this image as real. This works like other AI image detection tools, Farid said. Four other AI Image detection tools I’ve tried also found that the image is not AI generated.

The image also made its way to 4chan, where someone appears to have photoshopped a puppy into it in place of the corpse, and claimed that it was the original image. This is the earliest version of the puppy image that I could find online, and the earliest instances I could find on Twitter (in replies to Ben Shapiro’s tweet) are screenshots of that 4chan post. Some red flags about the image are that people don’t usually keep puppies in dirty bags, or hold them on stretchers meant for people. The caption to the image that was posted to 4chan also included a sardonic comment: “Source: dad works at centcom,” referring to the Department of Defense’ United States Central Command.

those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective;
they can be directed and were directed but some of them failed . in the text clearly stated intentionally and not caring

The link you need to provide is to the original photo of the dog.
That could be AI generated from the photo released by Netanyahu together with a fake claim that the originals are AI generated.
The dirty surroundings makes the photo looks suspicious. Does not look like an animal clinic.
If the photo was published before, then that is proof that it was doctored as you claim. If not, then it is not really evidence.
you knew israel attacked a hospital in center of Gaza and killed 800+ civillian
now try to white wash it

they can be directed and were directed but some of them failed . in the text clearly stated intentionally and not caring
Just pointing in the general direction is not ”directing it”.
Goldstone called it a ”Crime against Humanity”.

you knew israel attacked a hospital in center of Gaza and killed 800+ civillian
now try to white wash it

The only thing You know is that a hospital has been damaged.
Yet, you are out making accusations.
I will wait until an investigation shows what happened.
The latest figures say 500.
I guess you only get paid for sentences with lies….

Just pointing in the general direction is not ”directing it”.
Goldstone called it a ”Crime against Humanity”.
just like a ballistic missile or bullet or tank shell
The only thing You know is that a hospital has been damaged.
Yet, you are out making accusations.
I will wait until an investigation shows what happened.
The latest figures say 500.
I guess you only get paid for sentences with lies….
and the video is clear and the fact they want and pulled out a video from 1-2 year ago and claimed it was missile attack by Hamas .
now go and support the child murderer , and war criminals in a certain country east of Mediterranean Sea.
this war and what happened after it showed western civilization Holy Idol is nothing but a rabid dog

What would you do If your lands is occupied and occupier bring people/civilian there to change demographic of the area and no one hear your voice, your right would be systematically violated and ignored? What would you do if same happens in Sweden? don't you consider those people as occupier? how you take your lands back?
Besides what Hezbollah has done?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom