What's new

Captured CST Terrorist

Goodperson

Reaction score
5d06271cece87493e775a16c2ced31fe.jpg

As per newspaper reports in India

This teen now famous as CST killer is 18.
He is educated and hails from Bangladesh.
He is fluent in English.
He revealed Karachi connection.

He is a newage terrorist does not look like Jihadi. He spilled beans and provided vital clues based on his information Pranav Mukherjee suspected Pakistan connection during news conference.
He was shot in hand at CST dropped his weapon and soon caught.After taken to hospital he said "I want to Live put me on Saline". He was tight lipped till he saw mutilated body of his colleague.
Soon after intense grilling session by intelligence agencies "He pleaded police and medical staff I don't want to live".

I couldn't find sources on internet yet but I can arrange for snapshots from the newspaper. The clipping used here is from pdf itself

I knew these ****** Indians would try to find a Bangladesh link or manufacture one which is the most likely explanation.

I knew these ****** Indians would try to find a Bangladesh link or manufacture one which is the most likely explanation.

Goose bumps ? I am quoting from media resource. I hope the reports are true and this guy is still alive in custody.

But only worry is Congress government in India will negotiate with his mother country for his release instead of hanging him. Congress will rather work for making the illegal immigrants as regular citizen to make a permanent votebank.

There were reports that the terrorist were from Britain too but I saw no such reaction from British.

What news reports and where are the links? This is just your imagination at work. Another RAW set up.

There were reports that the terrorist were from Britain too but I saw no such reaction from British.

Precisely, I don't see the Brits being so unsporting - they are quite ready to investigate any links to Britain.

The allegations must be credible not just this made up BS.

Well looks like for you the verdict is already out. I doubt that your allegation of "bullshit" will change even if all the investigative agencies in the world agree that the guy is a Bangladeshi.

So I, really, have no hope from you Munshi.

If cornered, you will resort to inventing some multinational conspiracy theory to defame Bangladesh and Muslims.

I assume that your highly professional and competent security forces are beating this information out of him. This issue is too serious to politicize but you Indians are making a mockery of the whole thing by stewing up a Pakistan - Bangladesh nexus on this.

What is most suspect about this photo is that he is wearing a Rakhi band on his wrist. How do we know he is not a Hindu? We should draw assumptions without full access to the information collected and that the security services of Bangladesh and Pakistan should be part of the interrogation.

I assume that your highly professional and competent security forces are beating this information out of him. This issue is too serious to politicize but you Indians are making a mockery of the whole thing by stewing up a Pakistan - Bangladesh nexus on this.

And the allegations that a British and possibly a Somali are involved is not the result of politicization?

We understand your pain and sorrow for your fellow BD citizen..

I can assume that British intelligence is working very closely with your security services in establishing the identities of these attackers. Give the DGFI the same access to the accused and information and we will surely cooperate. Bangladesh cannot act on unsubstantiated allegations without credible sources.

The allegations must be credible not just this made up BS.

As per the reports the terrorist spilled beans but not cookies. :undecided:

Wait for my next post for snaphot of newspaper and the text of report.

A scene from CST Carnage

Last edited:
Here are snapshot of the newspaper.

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00629od8.jpg
http://g.imageshack.us/img201/dsc00629od8.jpg/1/

Text from newspaper-
This is the first image of terrorist that India witnesses on television after bunch of highly-charged teenagers wearing T-shirts and cargo trousers attacked Mumbai’s iconic locations, armed with assault rifles and hand grenades. This new age terrorist does not look like a Jihadi, was caught at Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) by security agencies on Wednesday night.
According to preliminary investigations by intelligence agencies, this 18-year-old English-speaking youth hails from Basthi (or Kasthi) village in Bangladesh and received arms training by Pakistan. His exact name is yet to be ascertained. He spilled the beans and has provided vital clues to investigators.
Based on his information the mandarins of South block, including External Affairs Minister Pranav Mukherjee, suspected Pakistan during a press conference in New Delhi on Friday, followed by an ultimatum that attack like this will not take relations with the neighbor forward.
What he told the investigators has jolted intelligence agencies. The gun-wielding teenager started mayhem along with his friend (who is yet to be identified) at CST by opening fire like madman at innocent people. His image was first taken by mirror photographer, Sebastian D’souza.
The two teens went on a shooting spree before being intercepted by security personnel. After a high –pitched battle, the cargo-clad teenager was shot in the hand. When he dropped his weapon, he was surrounded and nabbed. His fellow terrorist fell to police bullets. The bleeding teenager was shifted to Mumbai’s Nair Hospital. Sources say, those in causality ward were evacuated after the terrorist was brought there. Except for few doctors, other medical staffs were asked to leave.
Though the youth was tight-lipped initially, he cracked when he saw mutilated body of his friend. It was only in hospital did he realize that his friend had been killed in the encounter. Following this, sources said, he started pleading with medical staff, “Please save me at any cost, I do not want to die.” When he requested the hospital staff in English, “Please put me on saline” the cops realized that the young man was educated and fluent in English.
Police recovered rucksacks containing ammunition and mobile phone he hidden in one of his trouser pockets. A layout plan of CST was also reportedly recovered from him, sources said.
The teenager terrorist, who was in hospital for four hours, was taken away by the intelligence agencies in the early hours of Thursday to an unknown location, only after removed the bullet and declared that his condition was not critical.
The grilling session was so intense that before being shifted to hospital, he was pleading with the police and medical staff to kill him. “Now, I don’t want to live,” he said, as he was taken away by the sleuths.
Agencies intensified questioning for information about his fellow terrorists at large and in other venues of death. Sources said it was he who revealed that the ammunition and explosives were brought from Karachi using a boat and that it was a well planed operation. Subsequently, the weapons and RDX was seized from different points.
Union External affairs minister Pranab Mukherjee made a similar statement that elements from Pakistan are involved and intelligence agencies subjected him to thorough grilling to unravel the entire conspiracy.

The 'Pune Mirror'? You have to be kidding me. This is the reliable source of information!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom