What's new

Can Imran Khan win the election 2018?

LOL So according to this fool you are a Taliban supporter for seeking a change in leadership?

Kid, go and play with your toys. This Taliban Khan argument won't work anymore. You lost that argument long ago. Just have a look at IK rallies.[/QUOTE]

So you are talibaan supporter. you chawwal.

Imran khan wont win election alone in 2018. It will be coalition of PTI and PPP with bilawal most likely to become PM.

PTI will be able to win with considerable strength; but will be far from sweeping the elections.

Only if fair elections take place,
and unfortunately,
that's not possible in Pakistan at this point of time or even in 2018.

Donald Trump screwed the chances of anyone like imran khan across the globe and over

his chances are better in after panama. NOw PMLN has both PM and CM. If they couldn't consolidated their vote bank in their most strongest halqa they will lose in 2018

Again PTI nomainda on ARY saying they removed QWP from coalition in KP because of pressure from overseas Pakistanis lmao

Imran Khan only care about burgers and overseas Pakistanis. First can't make him win more then few seats and later can't vote. Overseas/burger pressure also mean PTI will never make alliance with PPP as they hate Zardari more then anyone else.

Best option for PTI is now to win enough seats to become leader of opposition instead of PPP.

Neither am I exactly a 'youthiya' nor a 'Patwari' but it looks like PMLN is working behind the scenes to get Imran Khan disqualified as well, there is little chance of this happening because of Ayesha Gulalai's accusations, but the other case on PTI's foreign funding seems to carry weight against him.

If he does get disqualified,unfortunately, it could result in the disintegration of PTI and so our parliament will become a kaleidoscope of small, entho-cultural parties, with the sharifs or bhuttos gaining a majority, NOT GOOD! , I hope this does'nt happen.

I met people form sindh who said they wanted to vote for imran but there was no candidate from pti. Secondly in some areas the most notorious person was given ticket . imran needed to vist all 270+ consituant in last 3 years and hand pick his candidate while doing jalsa in every area but he never did so. Just islamabad and Lahore . if he is not going to win in Punjab

I met people form sindh who said they wanted to vote for imran but there was no candidate from pti. Secondly in some areas the most notorious person was given ticket . imran needed to vist all 270+ consituant in last 3 years and hand pick his candidate while doing jalsa in every area but he never did so. Just islamabad and Lahore . if he is not going to win in Punjab

I definitely think this time he is not going to hand out tickets to nobodies. Tickets will be allotted very carefully this time.

PTI will definitely win the most amount of seats but not sure if they can win a majority. Since PPP still has a chokehold on Rural Sindh, its going to be very hard for PTI to win a majority unless they snatch at-least 15-20 seats from Sindh.

I definitely think this time he is not going to hand out tickets to nobodies. Tickets will be allotted very carefully this time.

PTI will definitely win the most amount of seats but not sure if they can win a majority. Since PPP still has a chokehold on Rural Sindh, its going to be very hard for PTI to win a majority unless they snatch at-least 15-20 seats from Sindh.
The problem is he needs not to trust his Parliamentary board for ticket distribution..Shah Mahmmoq and other did make mess in Punjab last time..
KP definitely IK will win easily ..
Sindh and Balochistan is issue where there is no stronghold for PTI....and nether until now it seems be in focus..
It looks IK has to fight PML-N again in Punjab , but then he has to move in constituencies himself..Ganja is much cunning in this he know which baraadari is popular in respected areas or where the influential people has votes.
In last election they did constituency wise survey before election to awards ticket.
IK has to have good candidates in Punjab , i have no hopes for Sindh people will vote PPP there as usual ...Nothing has been done for overseas votes majority of which belongs to PTI neither electronic voting system has been perused. All these thing will cost PTI rather then these traditional parties who favors rigging
It seems hung parliament unless something extraordinary is done to break the Nawaz/zardari circle.

thats what i have been saying. you are absolutely on point. i always said he's never been good leader. people keep reminding of world cup. even in world cup we were out but luckily rain saved us and then last 2 games inzamam ul haq, javed miandad, and waseem akram performed and we won but he was captain. same captain we were out but when we won miracley then everybody was imran khan.... game and politic are 2 different things and he's failed on both. he just want to have a title of prime minister thats all.
leader hamemsha masali hota hay. uski personal life, social life, career, business,...ect matters but khan completely fail.
by the way i was big support when he first started then when i notice they way reacts then i explorer him more and found he's more dangerous than good. thats why i don't support him more.
Bro do you even know cricket.There is reason IK is in Icc hall of fame.Do i need to remind you who worked for neutral umpires in cricket.Talk about leadership IK won in Ind even with biased umpires.Have u seen the video where he gave a second chance to indian batsman because he was crying that he was notout.

Back
Top Bottom