What's new

Can Imran Khan win the election 2018?

Strike X

Reaction score
As you know I am a PTI supporter but I think it is going to be super hard.

Election in 2012:
Nawaz Sharif: 125 seats (14,794,188 votes)
Asif Ali Zardari: 31 seats (6,822,958 votes)
Imran Khan: 27 seats (7,563,504)

Do you think PTI can get more than 100 seats in Electron 2018?

Not even in dreams.

Last time N.S deliberately gave him K.P.K so that Zidi khan don't do much drama but this time I.K would loose K.P.K also.
This time N.S and I.K both loose seats and but PMLN would manage to form a coalition Govt.

Imran could have easily win 2018 election if he had spent more time performing in KPK silently instead wasting time in dharna and involving in useless confrontation in Punjab . I have met many people in Punjab who voted for PTI in 2013 but now opposing the politics of IK. I will be surprise if Imran manage to get more votes than what he got in 2013 especially in Punjab.

Yes, he can. He will or not time will tell but he stood against corruption and gave a taste to Pakistani awaam that he can bring down the corruption by dragging nawaz sharif to court and won the case.

Yes, he can. He will or not time will tell but he stood against corruption and gave a taste to Pakistani awaam that he can bring down the corruption by dragging nawaz sharif to court and won the case.
PPP= Entire party corrupt
PML(N) =Entire Party corrupt/chor
PML(Q)= Entire party corrupt

Lotaz from these parties joining PTI= they are not corrupt

You cannot fool public

When was the last time Imran did jalsa in Sindh against corruption of Zardari or PPP? When he went in Karachi to challenge corruption of MQM? You should actually clean your party first before doing corruption jihad against others

PPP= Entire party corrupt
PML(N) =Entire Party corrupt/chor
PML(Q)= Entire party corrupt

Lotaz from these parties joining PTI= they are not corrupt

You cannot fool public

When was the last time Imran did jalsa in Sindh against corruption of Zardari or PPP? When he went in Karachi to challenge corruption of MQM? You should actually clean your party first before doing corruption jihad against others

My dear brother, not every one in PPP, PML N is corrupt. Our problem is we think every each one out there is corrupt if it's belongs to MQM, PPP, PML, PTI.

And you are right, trust me on this, I want Imran khan in karachi and sindh doing jalsa against PPP more than you do.

Imran could have easily win 2018 election if he had spent more time performing in KPK silently instead wasting time in dharna and involving in useless confrontation in Punjab . I have met many people in Punjab who voted for PTI in 2013 but now opposing the politics of IK. I will be surprise if Imran manage to get more votes than what he got in 2013 especially in Punjab.
You have no idea how democracy works.

Imran Khan is a national politician, it's not his job to run a province. His job is to be an opposition leader for the center.
A job he has done so well that your bapp Nawaz was sent home. :yahoo:

IK is member of National Assembly and perfectly within his rights to raise issues of national importance. I wouldn't trust a baboon to understand these complicated issues. Run along monkey, go worship Nasoor.

My dear brother, not every one in PPP, PML N is corrupt. Our problem is we think every each one out there is corrupt if it's belongs to MQM, PPP, PML, PTI.

And you are right, trust me on this, I want Imran khan in karachi and sindh doing jalsa against PPP more than you do.
Good at least you accept that entire party cannot be corrupt. If not everyone in PML N or PPP or MQM is corrupt then why people should not vote for them no matter which party they are in :D

My point is going after perception of common people because corruption hardly prove in courts because of poor institution then you can even take zardari in PTI because court released him and his corruption was not proved in court and people like firdous ashiq awan, Khar, jatoi, babar awan also perceived as corrupt and its risk taking them in party especially when you did talked about change and bringing new faces

Secondly its habit of Pakistani people to not vote for same government if it did not performed and Imran did not need to do any dharna and fasadi politics to overthrow PML(N) government in next election. He simply would have performed more in KPK silently and people would have easily replaced PTI with PML(N) in next leection but now Nawaz is giving excuses that PTI did not let him work as they were always busy in pulling legs and opposition for sake of opposition and common people are also fed up with non stop confrontation so PML(N) may get in central government again even after disqualification

It will be difficult. The reality is on a national level PTI still looks like a 1 man band. SMQ and Janghir Tareen will win thier own seats but deep down people like me wonder if they buy into the Ideology or just the opportunity. Who in PTI is actually about the Ideology? Asad Umar, Dr Alvi, Shereen mizari, but the others don't get the airtime and importance. In Mirpur AJK Barrister Sultan Mehmood is standing for PTI. He's about as corrupt as anyone in the region but has pulling power. To me people like that invalidate the PTI cause.

I support PTI and want them to win desperately, but I'm not sure.

You have no idea how democracy works.

Imran Khan is a national politician, it's not his job to run a province. His job is to be an opposition leader for the center.
A job he has done so well that your bapp Nawaz was sent home. :yahoo:
Idiot post like these deserve no response actually
For me all politicians are very much same as its all about political power ..Nothing else. I don't consider any one holy so Imran baap ho ga tera aur Tryran ho ghi sister teri..behave next time otherwise will get more harsh response

Idiot post like these deserve no response actually
For me all politicians are very much same as its all about political power ..Nothing else. I don't consider any one holy so Imran baap ho ga tera aur Tryran ho ghi sister teri..behave next time otherwise will get more harsh response

Have no reply so goes straight to name calling.... Exactly what to expect from Pmln chamche.

IK is member of National Assembly and perfectly within his rights to raise issues of national importance. I wouldn't trust a baboon to understand these complicated issues. Run along monkey, go worship Nasoor.
You yutyaaz are chutyaaz who are just good in name calling and getting personal. did I stop you to lick asss of Imran khan? Go lick it as long as you want but I have right to share my opinion..dont quote my post idiot if you have nothing better to say and your potty mouth just throw filth

Back
Top Bottom