What's new

Can Imran Khan win the election 2018?

he will win because he has full support of judiciary and establishment and army

PTI need grand alliance with opposition parties in punjab, give and take. He expect to sweep elections like Bhutto but those days are long gone. Look how Nawaz behave despite winning 120 seats. And you need at least 137 to make a government. Now N with independents and allies have 2/3 majority....

IK need to be realistic, stop dreaming of winning 100 seats in punjab alone to form government. Things are not looking very good for PTI.

I am not a PTI Fan but what I like about IK is his deterrence and fierce attitude towards the Gods of this world (Americans, Israelis, Masons, Britons) etc.
Typical middle class utopian foolish mentality. We need to have good relations with the "Gods of this world". Not only for aid but also for trade. What will we trade with Syria or Iran? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Do you know to which countries our precious little exports go?

We should know our place in the world and not be foolish enough to punch above our weight. We are an illiterate third world country mired by religious extremism with no meaningful economy. The idea of defying powerful entities is nothing more than mental masturbation.

The stupid cricketer is playing with the emotions of our idiotic middle class and brain-dead youth. There are many numbskulls here that actually believe that defying the global order will somehow make things better.

Last edited:
Typical middle class utopian foolish mentality. We need to have good relations with the "Gods of this world". Not only for aid but also for trade. What will we trade with Syria or Iran? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Do you know to which countries our precious little exports go?

We should know our place in the world and not be foolish enough to punch above our weight. We are an illiterate third world country mired by religious extremism with no meaningful economy. The idea of defying powerful entities is nothing more than mental masturbation.

The stupid cricketer is playing with the emotions of our idiotic middle class and brain-dead youth. There are many numbskulls here that actually believe that defying the global order will make somehow make things better.

Okay I won't bother to read your thesis but I never said to curb the relation with the countries you wanna lick hard. But instead I believe in equality. Your excitement is hilarious but sadly you couldn't counter.

Okay I won't bother to read your thesis but I never said to curb the relation with the countries you wanna lick hard. But instead I believe in equality. Your excitement is hilarious but sadly you couldn't counter.
Equality??:crazy::crazy:
There is no such thing as equality. It's a fantasy.

Third world poor nations can't consider themselves equal to powerful knowledge-based economies that have created the modern world.

There is only one province where voter kick out if you do not driver it started with ppp, anp, MA, PMl and now pti so ..... we will find out

no meter how much corrupt and incompetent PMLn and PPP are but they exactly understand the psychology of our people .. our people love to "SHOW OFF".... and the think tank of PTI failed to understand this basic point, our people love those thing which are tangibly visible, they love moterways even if have no cars, they love bridges, under passes and interchanges even if they are not required or even if they constructed with the money deducted from education and health sector, so in next elections current setup will prevail

no meter how much corrupt and incompetent PMLn and PPP are but they exactly understand the psychology of our people .. our people love to "SHOW OFF".... and the think tank of PTI failed to understand this basic point, our people love those thing which are tangibly visible, they love moterways even if have no cars, they love bridges, under passes and interchanges even if they are not required or even if they constructed with the money deducted from education and health sector, so in next elections current setup will prevail

I think that is a little cynical.
The reason Pakistani people "Love" these things is because that is the only thing they have gotten.
If you look at KPK, vast majority of the people appreciate development of Hospitals, Schools, and police even though PTI didn't do any mega projects.

If you give people Human development, they will appreciate that more than roads

I think that is a little cynical.
The reason Pakistani people "Love" these things is because that is the only thing they have gotten.
If you look at KPK, vast majority of the people appreciate development of Hospitals, Schools, and police even though PTI didn't do any mega projects.

If you give people Human development, they will appreciate that more than roads
this is a million dollar question and answer could be find only in upcoming election but this is a general psychology of our people they wanna have glasses even if it is a cloudy day

PPP= Entire party corrupt
PML(N) =Entire Party corrupt/chor
PML(Q)= Entire party corrupt

Lotaz from these parties joining PTI= they are not corrupt

You cannot fool public

When was the last time Imran did jalsa in Sindh against corruption of Zardari or PPP? When he went in Karachi to challenge corruption of MQM? You should actually clean your party first before doing corruption jihad against others

So please enlighten us from where he bring the Angles to Join his party (Just put yourself in his place and tell us if you have some better and Bright idea)...............he is a leader of this nation and he need people from this nation...... and he can't win election and rule the country with 4 or 5 good people.....he need majority..and once he has majority....he can implement the laws.......and once laws are implemented then all those corrupt people even around him will have no place to run..

Question we should be asking is that can Imran khan make 100 candidates stand in election
He has no plans to even bring 100 candidates . no plan for sindh or Baluchistan not even for kpk just some parts of punjab that's it
So impossible
Even Jinnah won 1946 elections after hardwork and hard politics nor sitting and just doing negative politics

Question we should be asking is that can Imran khan make 100 candidates stand in election
He has no plans to even bring 100 candidates . no plan for sindh or Baluchistan not even for kpk just some parts of punjab that's it
So impossible
Even Jinnah won 1946 elections after hardwork and hard politics nor sitting and just doing negative politics

For a start stop doing jalsas in Islamabad every month, these burgers don't matter much. Stop insulting and make alliance with opposition and independents in punjab to get as much anti-N votes as possible. If not then keep blaming people for being slaves unless they vote for IK and make him win all 272 seats in parliament.

PTI even in best of cases will need coalition partners, and the way Imran treat its partners in KP is for everyone to see.

Dharna politics pissed off many Imran Khan supporters including me. Also his stance against Talibans are not clear though for now he has opted to remain silent. He may get more seats than 2013 but it is highly unlikely he will win the elections.

Anyways since every body has been given chance to govern, Imran Khan should become PM of Pakistan.Most it won't make any difference but if he is really true to his words about corruption and fair justice, than it will bring immense faith in democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom