What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

Here is some truth in your face ..

The victim, identified as 'Ripon', 28, was a cattle-trader, hailing from Maheshpur Upazila, according to officials of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB).

Ripon along with some others entered Indian territory around 1.30am Tuesday to bring cattle, when a BSF patrol unit fired at them, said Lt Col SM Maniruzzaman, commander of 6 BGB Battalion in Chuadanga.
Ripon died on the spot and his body was carried back by those who had accompanied him , the BGB officer said.

BSF kills one in Jhenaidah -
bdnews24.com

@Zarrar Alvi @idune This is proof that he was not killed inside BD territory but inside Indian territoy when he was smuggling. Then the body was brought to bangladesh.

And before you speak propoganda, this is a bangladeshi source and quoting a BGB officer

According to your dhoti logic, Srilanka should slaughter 33 or so indian fisherman caught recently stealing fish from SriLankan territory. Or Us should shoot and kill increasing number of indian crossing into US through Mexico.
Sri-Lankan fishermen aren't potential terrorists. If US decided to shoot down Indian crossing through Mexico border, we wouldn't have a problem.

Here is some truth in your face ..

The victim, identified as 'Ripon', 28, was a cattle-trader, hailing from Maheshpur Upazila, according to officials of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB).

Ripon along with some others entered Indian territory around 1.30am Tuesday to bring cattle, when a BSF patrol unit fired at them, said Lt Col SM Maniruzzaman, commander of 6 BGB Battalion in Chuadanga.
Ripon died on the spot and his body was carried back by those who had accompanied him , the BGB officer said.

bdnews24.com
@idune now shot yourself you dumb liar :sick:

Stop your cattle smugglers from entering my country....or else they will be dealt like this only: BSF kills Bangladeshi on Jhenidah frontier

The guy killed entered India territory.. this is mentioned in Bangladeshi Newspapers..

Here is some more information as an egg on your face...

Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF in Jhenidah | 24 News | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Stop spreading lies.

You need to look at the inconsistency of indian influenced BGB officials statements and stop indian propaganda terror. BDnews24 is run and operated by indians and indian dalals. They have ZERO credibility.

You need to look at the inconsistency of indian influenced BGB officials statements and stop indian propaganda terror. BDnews24 is run and operated by indians and indian dalals. They have ZERO credibility.

I am giving you three Bangladeshi Links...

BSF kills Bangladeshi on Jhenidah frontier
Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF in Jhenidah | 24 News | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh
bdnews24.com

Now stop lying.

Your people crossing over and engaging in smuggling is punishable... its a global Standard Operating Procedure.... they are told to surrender..if they don't they are shot at...and get killed.

I am giving you three Bangladeshi Links...

BSF kills Bangladeshi on Jhenidah frontier
bdnews24.com

Now stop lying.

Your people crossing over and engaging in smuggling is punishable... its a global Standard Operating Procedure.... they are told to surrender..if they don't they are shot at...and get killed.

BGB was hijacked to make an indian auxiliary force to kill Bangladeshis. Their inaction statement to tacitly support indian killing Bangladeshis has ZERO credibility. Now indians can produce nth number of report based on same line indian lie through BGB officials net FACT is same, india committing terror against Bangladeshis with gun and with propaganda.

BGB was hijacked to make an indian auxiliary force to kill Bangladeshis. Their inaction statement to tacitly support indian killing Bangladeshis has ZERO credibility. Now indians can produce nth number of report based on same line indian lie through BGB officials net FACT is same, india committing terror against Bangladeshis with gun and with propaganda.
Oh I forgot... everything in Bangladesh can be bought over by Indians.... the government is sold...the Army is sold...the Air-force is sold...every Bangladeshi apart from Jamaat/BNP Radicals is sold.

Oh I forgot... everything in Bangladesh can be bought over by Indians.... the government is sold...the Army is sold...the Air-force is sold...every Bangladeshi apart from Jamaat/BNP Radicals is sold.

You have long learning curve ahead. Btw part of BNP also sold

If you choose to enter the Republic of India illegally, be prepared to deal with the bloody consequences. Nothing more nothing less.

Report clearly said victim was shot by Indian terrorist BSF 250 yards inside Bangladesh territory.
-------
ঝিনাইদহে বিএসএফ’র গুলিতে বাংলাদেশি নিহত

আলাউদ্দীন আজাদ, ঝিনাইদহ
৩ জুন ২০১৪, মঙ্গলবার, ৯:৩৪

ঝিনাইদহের মহেশপুর সীমান্তের হালদারপাড়া এলাকায় ভারতীয় সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনী-বিএসএফ’র গুলিতে এক বাংলাদেশি নিহত হয়েছেন। আজ মঙ্গলবার ভোরে এ ঘটনা ঘটে। নিহতের নাম রিপন মিয়া (২৫)। তিনি উপজেলার সরিষাঘাটা গ্রামের রায়হান উদ্দিনের ছেলে।
মহেশপুরের বিজিবি শ্রীনাথপুর ক্যাম্পের কোম্পানী কমান্ডার হাবিলদার আব্দুল হালিম জানান, ঝিনাইদহের মহেশপুর শ্রীনাথপুর সীমান্তের ৬১ নং মেইন পিলারের আড়াইশ’ গজ বাংলাদেশের অভ্যন্তরে হালদারপাড়া নামক স্থানে রিপন নামের এক বাংলাদেশিকে গুলি করে বিএসএফ। এতে ঘটনাস্থলেই তার মৃত্যু হয়। এ ঘটনার প্রতিবাদে বিএসএফকে পতাকা বৈঠকের জন্য বিজিবির পক্ষ থেকে চিঠি দেয়ার প্রস্তুতি চলছে বলে জানান তিনি। নিহত রিপন গরু ব্যবসায়ী ছিলেন বলে জানায় বিজিবি।
মহেশপুর থানার ভারপ্রাপ্ত কর্মকর্তা এম শাহজাহান আলী জানান, মঙ্গলবার সকাল সাড়ে ৭টার দিকে মহেশপুর উপজেলার সীমান্তবর্তী গ্রাম হালদারপাড়ার মাঠে একটি গুলিবিদ্ধ লাশ পড়ে থাকতে দেখে গ্রামবাসী পুলিশকে খবর দেয়। খবর পেয়ে পুলিশ লাশ উদ্ধারের জন্য ঘটনাস্থলে রওয়ানা হয়েছে।
তিনি আরো জানান, ভোরে সহযোগীদের সাথে ভারতের অভ্যন্তরে গরু আনতে গিয়ে বিএসএফ এর গুলিতে রিপন মারা গেছে বলে গ্রামবাসী তাকে জানিয়েছেন। এ ব্যাপারে চুয়াডাঙ্গা ৬ বর্ডার গার্ড বাংলাদেশের পরিচালন লেঃ কর্ণেলঃ মনিরুজ্জামান ঘটনার সত্যতা স্বীকার করেছেন।

http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/details.php?nayadiganta=NDM0Njk=&s=MjM=

I'm not advocating that but people should have more respect for human life.
Go pay your respect to all the illegal bangladeshis in India.. Man, many of the flower sellers in Mumbai are Illegal bangladeshis.. Amgaon, a small town near my home town, 4 bangladeshis were caught with fake Indias currency.. Maharashtra police was on alert for some time for these criminals..... Why I should mercy them..... These people come to my nation, feed on economy of my nation like a parasite, weaken my nation's economy with fake currency, and then involved with terrorist activities... Forgot Azad Maidan riots held at Mumbai....

Good Job by BSF....

I value human life very much, but not at the cost of My nation....

Yar this is height.. Aab yeh to wahi hua na.. Bangladesh ki militry India ke sath mili huyee hai... How much denial my neighbor...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom