What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

Because, indian BSF is a terrorist force and we have thousands of dead Bangladeshis to prove it.
You stop sending them here, we will stop hitting them, and who the fk roams around border area

Why would BSF shoot someone inside Bangladeshi territory if he is not posing any threat to them?

That being said isnt there a no go buffer zone around the border? If not they should create such a zone where no one except the BSF/BGB personnel can go.

Is there no difference between a soldier guarding a Border and a person trying to illegally cross an international border?
so arrest him instead of shooting that poor soul man u peeps from india are extremist seriously yo need to learn how to respect ur close ally bangladesh

Its not about attacking outpost its about trying to enter into India 8-)

Man killed by indian terrorist BSF was 250 yards inside Bangladesh territory, how was he trying to enter india? More indian propaganda will earn more long term dividend for indians I suppose.

then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?:undecided:

That is exactly what it is.

Must have been a smuggler - human, cattle, drugs, or fake currency.

Because, indian BSF is a terrorist force and we have thousands of dead Bangladeshis to prove it.

slide01.jpg

You dont want your people dead educate them on not crossing the border specially at dead of the night. I hope Modiji electrifies the border fence so that we dont have to waste bullets on these illegal pole vaulters.

Once they get 10,000 V shock they will understand

so arrest him instead of shooting that poor soul man u peeps from india are extremist seriously yo need to learn how to respect ur close ally bangladesh

Arrest them then what? Feed them using tax payers money? If we try to deport them back bangladeshis dont accept because for them their burden is reduced. Even if we manage to send them back they will again try to cross into India after a few weeks.

then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?
Com'on why you guys are behaving like idiots
Nepal and India both are agree on that and giving access to each other. There is no illegal Nepal type thing. It's never about Hindu-Muslims why you guys always bring this type of things.

india have fence with BD border like with Pakistan ?
From 3,909 kilometer of border of which 3,406 kilometres have fence i think

This is a sad reflection of the desperate measures being adopted to stop the cross border infiltration. Hopefully the Modi and Hasina governments will meet soon and place this high on their agenda. In fact, I strongly support the suggestion by the Bangladeshi government that Mr Modi visits Bangladesh first. This will place Bangladesh high on the new government's agenda and will also reassure Bangladesh of its important ties to India. It is always a pity when a person is shot trying to cross the border but India needs to also understand that many Bangladeshis believe that it is their right to have a free passage to India

then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?:undecided:

These fckers are known to attack to soldiers with machetes and such, why should the soldiers risk their lives? Anyone crossing the border, which mind you is fenced with 3 meter high fence, in the middle of the night, has to be involved in some sorta crime/terrorism. Best to get rid of them.

If you guys had your way, you d do the same on the Afghan border.

These fckers are known to attack to soldiers with machetes and such, why should the soldiers risk their lives? Anyone crossing the border, which mind you is fenced with 3 meter high fence, in the middle of the night, has to be involved in some sorta crime/terrorism. Best to get rid of them.

If you guys had your way, you d do the same on the Afghan border.
in afghan border thousand of afghani and pakistani cross that border but we only kill those who attack our outpost not a random poor guy 250 yards away

in afghan border thousand of afghani and pakistani cross that border but we only kill those who attack our outpost not a random poor guy 250 yards away

You need to study the nature of the border fencing. India has constructed the fences inside its own territory, well inside the border. Both on the Pakistan and Bangladesh side. So the land might be across the fence, it still belongs to India, and is in a way no mans land. Neither the BGB nor the Bangladeshi civilians are allowed inside the no mans land. Anyone loitering inside the no mans land, at 3 am in the middle of the night, could be a potential smuggler or a terrorist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom