What's new

BSF kills Bangladeshi

Some time the way they speak, i feel it is as easy as ordering 3 kilo laddu, 2 kilo gilebi and 10 samoosa
Eik dafa eik admi ney dousery sey sawal kiya k 2+2 kitney hotey hai'n ?
Jawab mila.....4 Tandoori chicken. !!
Lagta hey @nair bahi ko b bahout bhouk lagi hey. !!o_O

Eik dafa eik admi ney dousery sey sawal kiya k 2+2 kitney hotey hai'n ?
Jawab mila.....4 Tandoori chicken. !!
Lagta hey @nair bahi ko b bahout bhouk lagi hey. !!o_O
Hum bhi insaan hein..... Bhouk to lagega hein .....

I Hope you understand the context and reason for that post....:)

Last edited:
then i think u need to do the same stuff with nepalis why only bengalis because they are muslims ?:undecided:
Because we have an arrangement with Nepal and bhutan from long time.Nepalis never riot,create ruckus,do crime,murder ,rape or encroach lands of locals.They assimiliate into our society peacefully,our links with nepal and bhutan are historic.It is the opposite for bangladeshis they do all the said above,that is why visa for them.

Go pay your respect to all the illegal bangladeshis in India.. Man, many of the flower sellers in Mumbai are Illegal bangladeshis.. Amgaon, a small town near my home town, 4 bangladeshis were caught with fake Indias currency.. Maharashtra police was on alert for some time for these criminals..... Why I should mercy them..... These people come to my nation, feed on economy of my nation like a parasite, weaken my nation's economy with fake currency, and then involved with terrorist activities... Forgot Azad Maidan riots held at Mumbai....

Good Job by BSF....

I value human life very much, but not at the cost of My nation....

Yar this is height.. Aab yeh to wahi hua na.. Bangladesh ki militry India ke sath mili huyee hai... How much denial my neighbor...
A infosys girl was raped and murdered in Infosys campus in Bangalore i think,the labourers were illegal bangladeshis who were constructing a building in infosys campus, were drinking,when they saw this girl walking back to her home.If women were not safe in infosys campus in south india with these bangladeshis,think what happens in border areas.
Many case of robbery and dacoity are a daily routine for them in south india,these vermin are present all over India.

in afghan border thousand of afghani and pakistani cross that border but we only kill those who attack our outpost not a random poor guy 250 yards away

Could that be the reason why things are in a mess along the Durand line ?

Bangladeshis in bordering areas have families in India. I know many illegals are working in India. Our country is the most populated country in the world. Govt can't provide jobs for such huge population, so we pole vault in India. Happy now ? :enjoy:
If your country is over populated in world, how is that our concern? reduce your population, introduce family planning,or make new land using terraforming:rofl:.
They come to our land they will be shot dead point blank.

Still no excuse. They might, might, might be terrorists is a pathetic explanation. No civilised country does this, but then again Indians are not known for their humanity.

And don't flatter yourself, the person shot was a cattle smuggler and not a would-be illegal immigrant. People like him provide hundreds of millions of dollars to your poor country every year.
Whatever , why are hordes of your countrymen coming to our poor country every year if we are so poor? let them live in the land of plenty and milk and honey.They try to come here they will die, if found without Visa.

Still no excuse. They might, might, might be terrorists is a pathetic explanation. No civilised country does this, but then again Indians are not known for their humanity.

And don't flatter yourself, the person shot was a cattle smuggler and not a would-be illegal immigrant. People like him provide hundreds of millions of dollars to your poor country every year.

No civilised country is bugged so much by immigrants from not so civilised country either.

And no one carries certificate of "would be" or "would be not" . How come you know he was not a possible immigrant?

Dont want to be killed, dont mess with BSF. Cant BDeshis comprehend this simple logic? Or so much desperate to pole vault into a country never known for her humanity? :lol:

Hum bhi insaan hein..... Bhouk to lagega hein .....

I Hope you understand the context and reason for that post....:)
zalim bhook laga di

once upon a time I was an ignorant Baloch thinking there is no such thing as good dish that doesnt have meat.
and then I was introduced with some Indian dishes of daal and sabzi absolutely wonderful,.

zalim bhook laga di

once upon a time I was an ignorant Baloch thinking there is no such thing as good dish that doesnt have meat.
and then I was introduced with some Indian dishes of daal and sabzi absolutely wonderful,.

I am from kerala, and we have dedicated thread on our traditional food, But Beware.... Bhook lageka Pakka.....

HOTEL DEFENCE.PK

BSF is not a terrorist organisation but a state trained and organised force of India. I have met the guys back in 88-89 along the Sialkot border at the no mans land meeting from our side of the barrier. relaxed , friendly and funny chaps. we had a good laugh , before our hosts took us to them they requested not to take any pictures. we had a little boy with us who hails from Pakistani Kashmir and someone joked that he is from Kashmir then on BSF guy said , "oh let me take him then and show him Srinagar,"

there are no issues with BSF on the eastern front with Pakistani Rangers force. we might have incidents but they are handful and we meet up to resolve the firing issues.

so lets try to find out the reason why BSF finds it necessary to resort to deadly force against Bangladeshis?
its defending the borders and sovereignty of India just like Pakistan army was doing during the 71 uprising. that time has gone. the Bangladeshi PM has done well by hanging a jamati guy over flimsy evidence through judicial murder and denouncing Pakistan and not allowing its flag to be flown during sports but she must realize that its been more than 40 years and now her people should stop being what they do out of habit..
2 or 3 hints should have been enough but I guess these trespassers bet each other if BSF would be able to pop them when they cross or not.

I have no sympathy for smugglers whatever the nationality, Afghan, Iranian, Indian, Bangladeshis or Pakistanis its the life they choose...

please dont confuse it with innocent villagers who loose their way or cross by mistake chasing their kids or animals. the forces are trained and experienced enough to distinguish between normal people and retards.

I would have understood if this usual firing was happening along Pakistani border because we can get hostile but Bangladesh? I wonder what Makti Bahni terrorists have to say about it now.

would you support the use of rubber bullets for these dimwits?
they are living beings after all. maybe anything less than lethal will be better?
these guys will drive me mad for sure.. thank goodness I am not serving on those borders.

what do you say?
Of course that is a nice move.But I dont know whether that can stop this infiltration.BSF is a border security force ,they dont use rubber bullets because on daily basis they are dealing drug criminals and others which have sophisticated weapons like assault rifles.More often they gave warning shot to these people .But infiltrators dont care that then they going to live.
That border is also reputed for cross border drug movements .
But your suggestion seems good.

He tried to cross border at 3 AM (midnight) illegally. It was a crime but I think BSF should not shoot like this. They should capture the culprits and send to jail.

:rofl: :rofl:

Just to add to illigal pop. in India??? :rofl:

in afghan border thousand of afghani and pakistani cross that border but we only kill those who attack our outpost not a random poor guy 250 yards away

Yes, now we have Crores & crores of these Random poor guys............Keep this S*** with you.

This is a topic I find the most difficult on the forum to deal with. While I am all for the BSF doing its job & for a billion dollar (of tax payer's money) fence to be respected (no one will if the BSF wasn't dealing with intruders harshly), I still find it difficult to deal with the loss of human lives whose primary reason for taking the risk is economic.I find quite a few of these threads more than a bit dehumanising.

zalim bhook laga di

I am still ignorant. I don't think I can live without Meat or Chicken. They say the kids in this country can eat so much meat.

This is a topic I find the most difficult on the forum to deal with. While I am all for the BSF doing its job & for a billion dollar (of tax payer's money) fence to be respected (no one will if the BSF wasn't dealing with intruders harshly), I still find it difficult to deal with the loss of human lives whose primary reason for taking the risk is economic.I find quite a few of these threads more than a bit dehumanising.
glad you feel that way
and I hope the BSF personnel who have to resort to deadly force would be thinking the same.

if the crossing is really as trivial and innocent then I think such people should avid playing dare with BSF by now.

those who continue to do so maybe part of hardcore criminal gangs.

excluding smugglers and criminals,

lets look at the Bangladeshis that are forced to go to these extremes for themselves and their families ... its a failure of the state to look after their people who are having to resort to these measures.

the Bangladeshi government should look after its border population which is so desperate that it has to risk lives.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, now we have Crores & crores of these Random poor guys............Keep this S*** with you.
train them and send them back to topple Bangladeshi state.. they did that in the past with your help why not again?

this will reduce the population of potential pole vaulters as well.. win win

Back
Top Bottom