What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

Despite the fact that the British Empire no longer exists , Britain retained naval bases in the most strategically important regions of the world . Gibraltar, Cyprus , Brunei, Falklands and so on.
Besides , Britain oversees global financial flows through offshore , free economic zones and cities-states - Qatar, Hong Kong , Cyprus , the Virgin Islands , Singapore and so on.
They never will give Falklands peacefully .
You'll see, soon Britain will start the colonial wars in Africa , as already doing France .
U.S. weaken and old European jackals will not relinquish its share of the corpse of a superpower.
So Europe is taking over the US's African colonies? Russian schools must be a real scream.

So Europe is taking over the US's African colonies? Russian schools must be a real scream.
Europe has a lot of experience in the management of colonies and enslaved peoples. If no one will stand up to them, as the Soviet Union once did, they quietly colonize Africa. They do not need multi-million armies to do it.

This has to do with your foreign policy and British imperialism. It's interesting how you keep trying to avoid this. Perhaps even you know how wrong your foreign policy is.
Not avoiding it because it has nothing to do with the subject, the Falkland Islands.. Interesting how you try to avoid that..

Europe has a lot of experience in the management of colonies and enslaved peoples. If no one will stand up to them, as the Soviet Union once did, they quietly colonize Africa. They do not need multi-million armies to do it.
My geography is a little dusty....but don't the vast majority of Russians live in Europe? (a little hint....yes, yes they do)

My geography is a little dusty....but don't the vast majority of Russians live in Europe? (a little hint....yes, yes they do)

And they currently enslave a whole lot of asians,see people blowing themselves up in the Caucasus to escape russian yoke.;)

The truth is inconvenient for vostok the retarded commie though.

I understand your hint. Yes, we are Russian, we must protect the weak and oppressed by colonialists. But now Russia has other concerns - need to put together state demolished by traitors.
And then we come to defense the Africans and others. Although Russia restoring power. We did not let to destroy Syria.

I understand your hint. Yes, we are Russian, we must protect the weak and oppressed by colonialists. But now Russia has other concerns - need to put together state demolished by traitors.
And then we come to defense the Africans and others. Although Russia restoring power. We did not let to destroy Syria.

:rofl::rofl:..You've heard him africans....Liberation time.mother Russia style !!! :sniper::butcher:

This is a touchy subject for Britain's, but at present I doubt our army can fight a ground war.

I dont support any wars...What is wrong with people's brains and why the barbaric colonial attitude?! Why not have "democracy" and let the people decide if they want to be ruled by Britain?!

:unsure:

Ahh...always the case...poor islanders ...But wont it be too far for Britain to I dont know... control?!
Well it is already in British Control, the Argentinian's contest it.
The British have a naval port there, an RAF base, a volunteer force and a Army Garrison at Mount Pleasant.

I dont support any wars...What is wrong with people's brains and why the barbaric colonial attitude?! Why not have "democracy" and let the people decide if they want to be ruled by Britain?!

:unsure:
Englishmen live there - for whom they will vote?

Back
Top Bottom