What's new

China demands UK enters talks with Argentina over Falklands slamming 'colonial legacy'

China keeps crying over Japanese claims over its island and here China cant even take Taiwan and is dreaming of UK taking with Argentina over Falklands?

are Chinese that stupid ?

UK won keep crying not getting it back

you are free to use force if you wish

Its not really about my support tbh. Its about the argument being made, if your diplomats say historical rule is no basis then it contradicts the stand with respect to Chinese position on the south china sea
I don't know why you have to talk about the South China Sea. Based on history. Britain must give up all its colonies. Isn't it?

China keeps crying over Japanese claims over its island and here China cant even take Taiwan and is dreaming of UK taking with Argentina over Falklands?

Of course. We have been doing this all along. You know. China is selling J-10C and 039B to Argentina.

China will continue to support Argentina's sovereignty claim over the Malvinas. China also supports the independence of Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Just like China supporting the independence of Ryukyu.

No matter what you say. The Chinese navy and air force are still patrolling Japan. If you like it. The Chinese navy and air force also patrol England.😂😂😂

We still believe that the Malvinas issue can be discussed. China is willing to facilitate reconciliation between Argentina and England.

China is willing to face this issue together with friendly countries such as Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.

View attachment 935971

View attachment 935972

I also saw the news that Scotland has been treated as a sovereign country.

Of course. The whole world should recognize Scotland as a sovereign country.

Britain is not qualified to play tricks with China. China has been developing its economy in a low-key manner for decades and they are used to bullying China casually.

Britain is not qualified to play tricks with China. China has been developing its economy in a low-key manner for decades and they are used to bullying China casually.
Oh no, no. China is only supporting and defending freedom and democracy in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.

You first have to pray that the Chinese navy can never overwhelm the US navy.

Once the US loses its naval power, Argentina can take the island based on China's position.

Let's guess if a country without the world's strongest shipbuilding industry can have the world's strongest navy in the long run.

China:

"How dare foreigners interfere in China-Taiwan issue!"

Also China:

"UK must give Falklands to Argentina"

Its not really about my support tbh. Its about the argument being made, if your diplomats say historical rule is no basis then it contradicts the stand with respect to Chinese position on the south china sea
China does abide by the law of historical precedent. But the British were not the original inhabitants of this island.

China:

Also China:

The Taiwan issue is an internal affair. If the UK does not agree that it is an internal matter, then please ask the UK to renounce recognition of PRC.

And the issue of this island is a dispute between the two countries and China as a P5 country certainly has the right to be involved in this matter.

Last edited:
China:

Also China:

No Falkland. Only Malvinas.

And I hope you can understand. Taiwan is a province of China.

Of course. I don't expect Western lackeys to understand human common sense.

Our future job is. Discuss the issue of Gibraltar. China supports the Spanish government. Who has a problem?

Our future job is. Discuss the issue of Gibraltar. China supports the Spanish government. Who has a problem?
Our position on Gibraltar is that it is a "disputed territory". Now we do not support either Spain or Britain.

Our position on Gibraltar is that it is a "disputed territory". Now we do not support either Spain or Britain.
Gibraltar can be a disputed territory. But it definitely does not belong to England (please stop using the name 'Britain' and respect the democratic freedoms of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)

No Falkland. Only Malvinas.

And I hope you can understand. Taiwan is a province of China.

Of course. I don't expect Western lackeys to understand human common sense.
"Western lackeys"....lol

If Taiwan can be a de facto independent country,so can the Falkands be part of Britain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom