What's new

China demands UK enters talks with Argentina over Falklands slamming 'colonial legacy'

So you avoid to reply.
@MMM-E This little Grese hopes to be bombed by hydrogen bombs. 😂😂😂

So you avoid to reply.
Bomb Greece!

Screenshot_20230627_210232.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

waiting for China to supply all the goodies to Argentines
Oh no. China will not provide goodies to Argentina. But provide some second-class weapons. So if China provides Argentina with 100 J-10C. But how does England provide nuclear weapons to Taiwan?

There is not much to discuss to be honest. Whether the taking of Falklands was right or wrong it's not something I want to debate, they held a referendum and the islanders wanted to stay part of the UK. Most if not all of them are now native to the island. So handing it over is out of the question unless the people want it. Same with the Scottish referendum.
Perhaps the UK should support a referendum in Palestine and Kashmir else it is meaningless.

Nope, it's ours.

Argentina can try and take it if they dare, but I doubt they'd be prepared for the ***-whooping Part 2

Nope, it's ours.

Argentina can try and take it if they dare, but I doubt they'd be prepared for the ***-whooping Part 2
China is urging Argentina to reclaim the Malvinas. During this period. China will provide economic and Military aid to Argentina.

England has no strength to confront the rearmed Argentina.

China is urging Argentina to reclaim the Malvinas. During this period. China will provide economic and Military aid to Argentina.

England has no strength to confront the rearmed Argentina.

No argument to back it up whatsoever, and China has no real interests with Argentina except for Uranium and other mineral mining.

I can sense a debt trap in the air already.

Argentina cannot fight a war on its shores against the British Airforce. All it takes is for half the naval fleet and the HMS Queen Elizabeth to come a-knocking and the Argentines will shit their pants the moment they realise they won't have air superiority against a vastly superior British force.

Good bloody luck mate

No argument to back it up whatsoever, and China has no real interests with Argentina except for Uranium and other mineral mining.

I can sense a debt trap in the air already.

Argentina cannot fight a war on its shores against the British Airforce. All it takes is for half the naval fleet and the HMS Queen Elizabeth to come a-knocking and the Argentines will shit their pants the moment they realise they won't have air superiority against a vastly superior British force.

Good bloody luck mate
This has nothing to do with money. It's just that the international landscape needs to change.

I don't know how many fighter jets in the UK can take off now. But I know that most english warships are currently in repair shops.

God, Allah, and Buddha unite to bless the Queen. Good luck.

This has nothing to do with money. It's just that the international landscape needs to change.

I don't know how many fighter jets in the UK can take off now. But I know that most english warships are currently in repair shops.

God, Allah, and Buddha unite to bless the Queen. Good luck.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Are you aware of Article 5?
The Falklands is classed as British soil.
If the UK cannot defend the Islands, a NATO coalition would be formed to do so instead.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Are you aware of Article 5?
The Falklands is classed as British soil.
If the UK cannot defend the Islands, a NATO coalition would be formed to do so instead.

NATO allies are certainly not as stupid as you. The Malvinas is not British, let alone British mainland.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom