What's new

China Disputes British Sovereignty Over Falkland Islands; Rattles Both The UK, US With ‘Historic Deal’ With Argentina

No it wont. China never helps anyone.

Falkland Islands is British and will always be british. The people there are british and hate Argentina. Argentina is a poor shithole country and can offer nothing to improve the life of falklanders. Its that easy.

Btw China enters rough waters with this. Its obvious it doesnt know south american policy. Chile is an arch enemy of Argentina, infact no south american country likes Argentina. In the Falkland War Chile gave the UK full support. Chile knows that when Falkland Islands fall, next would be southern Chile which Argentina also claims.

So if you go smooch smooch with Argentina you also piss off Chile.
The UK itself doesn't mind using Uyghur terrorists to anger China, so why should China mind angering the UK?

Ever since UK meddle in Hong Kong matter. UK shall have predicted it has stir the hornet nest. China is sure to take matter into Falkland Argentina issue. You can cry louder but it wouldnt change the fact. China will standby Argentina and nuke UK back if escalate nuclear over tiny Falkland.
Fake Chinese, I suspect you are a Taiwanese separatist from Taiwan

Ever since UK meddle in Hong Kong matter. UK shall have predicted it has stir the hornet nest. China is sure to take matter into Falkland Argentina issue. You can cry louder but it wouldnt change the fact. China will standby Argentina and nuke UK back if escalate nuclear over tiny Falkland.

You make Chile, Uruguy and Brazil enemies too. They all support UK 100%. Chile is the strongest supporter of the UK. As i said China doesnt know South America. :D evryone on south america hates Argentina.

In the end nothing changes anyways. Falklanders are british. China has no say over it. Argentina is a,poor shithole that wont dare an attack again.

The UK itself doesn't mind using Uyghur terrorists to anger China, so why should China mind angering the UK?

Fake Chinese, I suspect you are a Taiwanese separatist from Taiwan
What fake Chinese, you are just a dumb idiot. UK nuking other countries over small island issue set a protocol of misuse of nuclear weapon. China has every right to stop these kind of dangerous procedure repeat in every corner of earth.

Is this not the same topic as another recent thread?

Anyway, who cares as China is just paying lip-service and can do nothing to help the Argentines get the Falklands.

Not even shared sovereignty is on the table anymore.

If China sells weapons to the Argentines, the UK can easily look at selling weapons to Taiwan.:coffee:

You make Chile, Uruguy and Brazil enemies too. They all support UK 100%. Chile is the strongest supporter of the UK. As i said China doesnt know South America. :D evryone on south america hates Argentina.

In the end nothing changes anyways. Falklanders are british. China has no say over it. Argentina is a,poor shithole that wont dare an attack again.
LOL.. You think they really support British? They support with words only.

Is this not the same topic as another recent thread?

Anyway, who cares as China is just paying lip-service and can do nothing to help the Argentines get the Falklands.

Not even shared sovereignty is on the table anymore.

If China sells weapons to the Argentines, the UK can easily look at selling weapons to Taiwan.:coffee:
Sorry, UK cant. Not without recuperation from China. I am waiting for UK to sell weapon to Taiwan. The US also try to sell F-16A to argentina but I didnt see any harsh statement from you for the US?

be the enemy? It's not so serious. These countries all know that this is China and the United Kingdom Just shoot each other with their mouths

LOL.. You think they really support British? They support with words only.

Sorry, UK cant. Not without recuperation from China. I am waiting for UK to sell weapon to Taiwan. The US also try to sell F-16A to argentina but I didnt see any harsh statement from you for the US?

Um no, Chile supports fully military, they even gave their bases for UK. Argentina cries evry day that british war planes land in Chile and Brazil as they please.

Argentina also,wants southern chile. Guess you should have checked that before.

be the enemy? It's not so serious. These countries all know that this is China and the United Kingdom Just shoot each other with their mouths

I know its just bla bla to piss each other off. The problem is that delusional Argentina takes it serious.

China has been supporting Argentines sovereignty over the island for decades. In China's world map, the island has always been marked as "马尔维纳斯岛“(Malvinas)

Well I guess all this "China rattles" stuff is silly as this is nothing new.

Thank you China we know your position already...next...

Argentina is a single screw turn away from deterrence. They have their own domestic power plant and fuel enrichment facility.

100% of Palestinians also voted for Israelis to vacate occupied Palestinian lands, should Israelis follow suit?

In the vote, 99.8% of the entire population voted to remain british.

Its a nobrainer.

Do you want belong to a rich european country or do you wish to become part of a broken 3rd world shithole? Vote A or B.

Argentina is a single screw turn away from deterrence. They have their own domestic power plant and fuel enrichment facility.

How does this help with getting the Falklands back?

In the vote, 99.8% of the entire population voted to remain british.

Its a nobrainer.

Do you want belong to a rich european country or do you wish to become part of a broken 3rd world shithole? Vote A or B.

To be accurate Argentina is 2nd world but the other issue is that the population is of British stock and so they have little in common with Argentines who are of Spanish and Italian stock.

Well I guess all this "China rattles" stuff is silly as this is nothing new.

Thank you China we know your position already...next...
Don't be misled, China's previous position was that there was no position, the island was marked with the names of Argentina and the United Kingdom, both names.
As for the future, I don't know if it will only be marked with the name used by Argentina

I think the UK is long past caring about Chinese "repercussions".

UK offered sanctuary to 3 million Hong Kong Chinese and the Chinese could do nothing to UK.

If China knows what is good for it, it will keep it's nose out of the Falklands.

Back
Top Bottom