What's new

China Disputes British Sovereignty Over Falkland Islands; Rattles Both The UK, US With ‘Historic Deal’ With Argentina

I think the UK is long past caring about Chinese "repercussions".

UK offered sanctuary to 3 million Hong Kong Chinese and the Chinese could do nothing to UK.

If China knows what is good for it, it will keep it's nose out of the Falklands.
When is UK going to sell weapon to Taiwan or renounce one China policy? I am still waiting. :enjoy:

UK offered sanctuary to 3 million Hong Kong Chinese and the Chinese could do nothing to UK.

If China knows what is good for it, it will keep it's nose out of the Falklands.

UK can offer sanctuary to the entire population of Hong Kong. Indeed there is nothing China can do if UK wants to change it's demographics and take on millions of unemployed and penniless rioters (as many HK migrants to UK found their HK bank accounts were frozen the minute they left).

Irrelevant since there was a poll and 99.9% of population voted for UK. Its that easy. No strip of land can be send off without the populations agreement.

You mean like the aboriginal australians? or the native americans? or inuit canadiens?
or Kashmiris?

When is UK going to sell weapon to Taiwan or renounce one China policy? I am still waiting. :enjoy:

Hey, even the French sell weapons to Taiwan and the Chinese better
not annoy the UK too much as otherwise weapons better than what the US offers will be in Taiwan very soon.

PS - UK has seen how Chinese backed up Russia on Ukraine and may want some payback.:azn:

As i said, they can try to get it and get hammered by UK and Chile again.

No, that wasnt what you said. Your argument was that democratic poll should decide. Thats different from getting hammered by Britain or Chile.

No, that wasnt what you said. Your argument was that democratic poll should decide. Thats different from getting hammered by Britain or Chile.

The poll was made. 99,8% voted for britain. Ironicly after 1989 some argentinians moved there and even they voted for britain. They plain and simply dont want be part of a 3rd world shithole.

In the vote, 99.8% of the entire population voted to remain british.

Its a nobrainer.

Do you want belong to a rich european country or do you wish to become part of a broken 3rd world shithole? Vote A or B.
You I mean West ( USA/EU) looted and destroyed so many countries of the world since the world war 2 , you should consider yourself KILLER OF HUMANITY shame on you dude

The poll was made. 99,8% voted for britain. Ironicly after 1989 some argentinians moved there and even they voted for britain. They plain and simply dont want be part of a 3rd world shithole.
Why a Greek of all things is calling Argentina a sh**hole is beyond me. It would of course make more sense if youre a greek-born American or UK citizen or somethin like that.

I agree that Falk Lands should decide themselves, but question remains; were the native americans, aztec, inca and mayans given a chance for poll? Will they be given chance today just like the Falk Lands.

Should Hwaiians get to choose if they want independence or not? What about North Cyprus inhabitants or Catalunians or Basque.

Last edited:
Why a Greek of all things is calling Argentina a sh**hole is beyond me. It would of course make more sense if youre a greek-born American or UK citizen or somethin like that.

I agree that Falk Lands should decide themselves, but question remains; were the native americans, aztec, inca and mayans given a chance for poll? Will they be given chance today just like the Falk Lands.

Should Hwaiians get to choose if they want independence or not? What about North Cyprus inhabitants or Catalunians or Basque.

Falklands already did decide and in a referendum they voted to stay with UK

the people who had issues had to answer to the Royal Navy

you can ask them what happened in 1982

Back
Top Bottom